PDA

View Full Version : I feel so bad D:

unconscious98
02-18-2015, 04:55 AM
i was supposed to enroll for college last feb 14 but i skipped school the day before that so I didnt have the chance to go get my recommendation letter from my adviser and now i am supposed to get it from him today but guess what, I skipped again!! and tomorrow and the day after that is their camping! I have this terrible habit of skipping school, its depressing.
i just wish i still get a spot on that school

Berenice
02-18-2015, 04:58 AM
i was supposed to enroll for college last feb 14 but i skipped school the day before that so I didnt have the chance to go get my recommendation letter from my adviser and now i am supposed to get it from him today but guess what, I skipped again!! and tomorrow and the day after that is their camping! I have this terrible habit of skipping school, its depressing.
i just wish i still get a spot on that school

Do your parents care about your education? I've only ditched school once in my life and that was Senior ditch day.

unconscious98
02-18-2015, 05:16 AM
Do your parents care about your education? I've only ditched school once in my life and that was Senior ditch day.

they get really mad but theyre not very strict, my only problem is that even if they get mad, i still keep doing it even though i dont want to anymoreee x[

xZachCottonx
02-18-2015, 05:18 AM
Stop playin gt and going on forums. Stay focused on school.