PDA

View Full Version : Worries...

Reballoo
02-19-2015, 02:55 AM
After school today, everybody on my hus had to wait afterschool because our bus was late, and when it got there, everybody was rushing to get a good seat because there are a lot of us and only one small bus. A bunch if people were running down the hall and the teachers were yelling at tem to stop running, but they kept going. After everybody was on the bus, a teacher came on and told us all that they were going to check the cameras and anybody who was running is getting a refferal. I never heard any teacher warning not to run, and I wasn't running anyway, but I was speed walking because I still wanted to get there fast. I wouldn't count it as running, but now I am worried that I am going to get a refferal because they might count it as running. I wouldn't be so worried, but this year, my grade gets to go to Busch Gardens if we have a clean record, so I may not get to go. I have been stressed out all day about this. I have consulted many people and they just tell me not to worry, but I can't not worry. I wouldn't be posting it here if it was not the only thing on my mind. I can't stop thinking about it. I am really worried. Anyway, I want you guys' opinion. Do you think they will count speed walking or quickly walking in a same sped-up walking motion as running, and will I get a refferal? Seriously, this is the only thing on my mind.

SBPRODUCTIONS
02-19-2015, 02:57 AM
In my school we trample the teachers anyway. I guess your most of the people will get referrals. That teacher is harsh.

Tre
02-19-2015, 03:04 AM
After school today, everybody on my hus had to wait afterschool because our bus was late, and when it got there, everybody was rushing to get a good seat because there are a lot of us and only one small bus. A bunch if people were running down the hall and the teachers were yelling at tem to stop running, but they kept going. After everybody was on the bus, a teacher came on and told us all that they were going to check the cameras and anybody who was running is getting a refferal. I never heard any teacher warning not to run, and I wasn't running anyway, but I was speed walking because I still wanted to get there fast. I wouldn't count it as running, but now I am worried that I am going to get a refferal because they might count it as running. I wouldn't be so worried, but this year, my grade gets to go to Busch Gardens if we have a clean record, so I may not get to go. I have been stressed out all day about this. I have consulted many people and they just tell me not to worry, but I can't not worry. I wouldn't be posting it here if it was not the only thing on my mind. I can't stop thinking about it. I am really worried. Anyway, I want you guys' opinion. Do you think they will count speed walking or quickly walking in a same sped-up walking motion as running, and will I get a refferal? Seriously, this is the only thing on my mind.

I don't think they will go through with it. Teachers always give threats, yet don't go through with them. Honestly, they aren't going to give referrals to tons of kids just because they ran.
When I was in eighth grade, they said they were going to take away our field trip because everyone participated in a food fight. Nobody got in trouble and we still had our field trip.

Reballoo
02-19-2015, 03:09 AM
I don't think they will go through with it. Teachers always give threats, yet don't go through with them. Honestly, they aren't going to give referrals to tons of kids just because they ran.
When I was in eighth grade, they said they were going to take away our field trip because everyone participated in a food fight. Nobody got in trouble and we still had our field trip.

I can only hope. I have been looking forward to this trip forever! Seriously, look up Busch Gardens, then you will see from my point of view. I might post some pics later.

Tre
02-19-2015, 03:11 AM
I can only hope. I have been looking forward to this trip forever! Seriously, look up Busch Gardens, then you will see from my point of view. I might post some pics later.

I Loooooooooove Busch Gardens. I'm a huge roller coaster fanatic :crazy:
I hope you get to go!!!

Reballoo
02-19-2015, 03:15 AM
I Loooooooooove Busch Gardens. I'm a huge roller coaster fanatic :crazy:
I hope you get to go!!!

The advantages of living in Florida. I really want to go. I wish. More than life. More than anything. More than jewels. More than the moon. (Does anybody get e reference?)

atwistoffate
02-19-2015, 03:18 AM
Your friends are right, you have nothing to worry about I'm situations like this
You can't give a referral for running in the hallways to the bus :crazy:

Reballoo
02-19-2015, 03:51 AM
Your friends are right, you have nothing to worry about I'm situations like this
You can't give a referral for running in the hallways to the bus :crazy:

I don't even think I was running. Anway, I am still worried, and I will be for the next 2 weeks until I can assume I am safe.