PDA

View Full Version : Apology

bigjohn
02-20-2015, 11:56 PM
About a year ago, there was a great forum debate where homosexuality came up. I argued against it and was pretty intolerant. I've grown a lot more since than and I'm much more tolerant (of many things). I'm still not completely made up about my stance on the matter, but I definitely am not homophobic anymore and, whichever opinion I eventually come too, it's not right for me to tell people how to live. So I thought an apology was needed after I've reconsidered my position.

Tre
02-21-2015, 12:11 AM
About a year ago, there was a great forum debate where homosexuality came up. I argued against it and was pretty intolerant. I've grown a lot more since than and I'm much more tolerant (of many things). I'm still not completely made up about my stance on the matter, but I definitely am not homophobic anymore and, whichever opinion I eventually come too, it's not right for me to tell people how to live. So I thought an apology was needed after I've reconsidered my position.

You did a good thing apologizing. Not many people have the guts. I hope those involved will forgive you :hat:

syrup
02-21-2015, 12:36 AM
Man I almost forgot about that. It's cool, stuff happens.

amebapiz
02-21-2015, 01:13 AM
welkom bak