PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know any good animation softwares? free ones...

cuteKashos
05-29-2013, 08:23 AM
I know I already posted one of these, but I wanted to repost...

Do you know any 2d animation good quality softwares that will give you results like "Minecraft noob adventures" Or other 2d animation vids? How do you do it? What do you use? Is there a free animation software?

thanks

Raphael Lim
05-29-2013, 11:41 AM

Do you know any 2d animation good quality softwares that will give you results like "Minecraft noob adventures" Or other 2d animation vids? How do you do it? What do you use? Is there a free animation software?

thanks

Try HopScotch HD!

l0l
05-29-2013, 11:23 PM
Well, not like minecraft n00b adventures.. But fighting/parkours with stickmen will be good to make in Pivot Stickfigure Animator

Tehepic333
05-30-2013, 07:20 AM
If you're ok with programming (you don't need to be an expert for this one) you could try using

"Scratch"

It also comes with a Function to let you upload it to their website.

Hope this helps,

-tehe

DevinS
05-30-2013, 07:47 AM
Adobe Flash Professional CS6 or for the simple Stickman Animations: Pivot stickfigure animator!

cuteKashos
05-30-2013, 10:55 AM
If you're ok with programming (you don't need to be an expert for this one) you could try using

"Scratch"

It also comes with a Function to let you upload it to their website.

Hope this helps,

-tehe

I played that a bit...Made a few games before...

cuteKashos
05-31-2013, 11:59 PM
Bump...lolz

CarloRay
06-01-2013, 02:49 AM

thanks

Oh, do you mean the ninja you put in your signature? Go to fodey.com i think