PDA

View Full Version : I have a question for those crazy Youtube kids!

LyveWyre
02-22-2015, 06:08 PM
Hello forumers,
I just have a question for anybody who currently makes Youtube videos. I'm considering to make my own channel, and I'm wondering if you could tell me what recording system you use, and what editing system you use. I'm running using just a plain old PC, so I'm not looking for anything Mac related (such as iMovie). It'd also be great if you supplied me with links to these websites, I don't want to download from a fake site.
Well, thanks!

Defuse
02-22-2015, 06:25 PM
Hello forumers,
I just have a question for anybody who currently makes Youtube videos. I'm considering to make my own channel, and I'm wondering if you could tell me what recording system you use, and what editing system you use. I'm running using just a plain old PC, so I'm not looking for anything Mac related (such as iMovie). It'd also be great if you supplied me with links to these websites, I don't want to download from a fake site.
Well, thanks!

you can use iMOVIE FOR EDITING AND Quicktime player for screen recorder

radusavin366
02-22-2015, 07:59 PM
I hear Fraps is good.

Good for high-end machines, I use bandicam on a REALLY old pc and I get like 30-35 FPS while on fraps i get 20-

Also, i would want a mac

Brennanber
02-23-2015, 02:58 AM
I own both fraps and bandicam. I can assure you bandicam is much better as its still being updated and has tons more features than fraps.

Id get adobe premiere for video editing.

amebapiz
02-23-2015, 06:11 AM
Screen recorder: Hypercam 2