PDA

View Full Version : My School experiment!

Mahmoud
02-22-2015, 10:00 PM
Okay so this is a real story about me in school so don't say I made that up :sweatdrop:.

In the 6th grade I was one of the smartest boys in the school, well yeah I get to hangout with smart cool people that accepted me the way I'm, it was a lot of fun, till the 7th grade came and they were in the other classroom while I'm in another class room, in this classroom there were the cool guys that were always sitting in the back and the "I will call them lazy because they were also my friends so I don't want to insult them by the word "Dump"" I sat next to the lazy people but I was still the teachers pet, but I yet made cool friends and kept in contact with my other friends, but I wanted to try to be one of the cool guys, so in the 7th grade term 2, I asked to sit next to them so they refused, so I offered them something they want my smartness for being one of them, they accepted (Yeah I know letting them cheat is wrong but they only cheated in solving questions not in tests, um they cheated only once or twice in tests but let me continue) I sat next to them I didn't learn much on the first year but at least I had a chance well a bigger chance.

I got to know their secrets and also hangout with them, but they yet still bully me, well some not all of them, but my old friends noticed that I started hanging out with the cool guys and they got upset that I left them, I started swearing like them even that I cussed at one of my old friends, yeah I feel ashamed but yet I got invited to their party it was fun it made me thing that I'm one of them but I wanted to change something instead of being their pet friend.

On the 8th grade both class 2 and class 1 boys get to finally be in 1 class room I sat next to them and I fixed everything, yeah I became the teachers pet again but I knew that they will accept me the way I'm.

It was a fun experiment but it was also bad in some ways, not going to share that now :whistling:
share with us your school experiment or story's!

Aquarious
02-22-2015, 10:11 PM
It kind of sounds like you left your friends to hang out with the 'cool' kids.

Mahmoud
02-22-2015, 10:13 PM
It kind of sounds like you left your friends to hang out with the 'cool' kids.

well not really, there is back story that you guys yet don't know :rolleyes:
I don't want go in it doe.

King902
02-22-2015, 10:18 PM
Your grammar doesn't show your "smartness" :rolleyes:.

Mahmoud
02-22-2015, 10:26 PM
Your grammar doesn't show your "smartness" :rolleyes:.

:rolleyes: Well here in Egypt, we don't learn the English words in the 8th grade.

King902
02-22-2015, 10:31 PM
:rolleyes: Well, here in Egypt, we don't learn the English words in the 8th grade.

You missed a comma :crazy:

Mahmoud
02-22-2015, 10:32 PM
You missed a comma :crazy:

XD nice one!
I wanted to learn English more because I wanted to communicate with people in GT.

ParkourDevil
02-22-2015, 10:37 PM
ugh, 7 graders. Teenager tryhards

Mahmoud
02-22-2015, 10:38 PM

Hey not my fault, it's the school's fault.

ParkourDevil
02-22-2015, 10:42 PM
Hey not my fault, it's the school's fault.

I'm too bored to read full threads but how

CoryT
02-22-2015, 10:48 PM
I dissected a frog....

Mahmoud
02-22-2015, 11:00 PM
I dissected a frog....
and I don't like you for doing that :cry::nope:

I'm too bored to read full threads but how

They moved all my friends to another class room and left me in this classroom with them.

King902
02-22-2015, 11:14 PM

Ugh, 7th grade trihards. :crazy:

ParkourDevil
02-23-2015, 06:30 AM
and I don't like you for doing that :cry::nope:

They moved all my friends to another class room and left me in this classroom with them.

oooooooooooo kkkkkkkkkkkkkk
going off for 1 week. in 30 minutes

Mark Chong
02-23-2015, 07:27 AM
Hmmm....
I was dumb and much more immature last time, kk