PDA

View Full Version : Growtopian New Vlogger

SirDucks
02-23-2015, 01:06 AM
Hello Growtopians :D
I'm new to the forums and I would want to learn more about what people post on this website :3. I'm extremely friendly and I hate drama :D <3 I'm addicted to growtopia. I love doing parkour and just hanging with random people ;3 I seen bunch of new players and turn them from being poor D; to a bit rich. I hope I could post everyday ;3 I spend over 3 hours on growtopia everyday. Too addicted !:hat::cool::D

SirDucks
02-23-2015, 01:16 AM

SirDucks
02-23-2015, 01:25 AM
That's rude, you say that to new people ? That's depressing.

Brennanber
02-23-2015, 02:11 AM
That's rude, you say that to new people ? That's depressing.

If you get offended that easily its about time you leave the internet. 67965

Tre
02-23-2015, 02:49 AM
No need to be rude to him, guys.

SirDuck, welcome to forums. If I were you, I'd read most of the stickied threads to learn more about this site and such.
Also, click the FAQ that's in the bar where the "new posts" and "private messages" are. You will learn tons of helpful stuff there.
If you want some help or just want to be friends, message me here or in game. :wave:

amebapiz
02-23-2015, 06:12 AM
Welcome to the forums. Feel free to seduce anyone you like.

Dark_Heat
02-23-2015, 10:20 AM
Welcome to the forums. Feel free to seduce anyone you like.

Anyone?..

YUSS!!!!!!

Cocomonkey
02-23-2015, 10:28 AM
Hello Growtopians :D
I'm new to the forums and I would want to learn more about what people post on this website :3. I'm extremely friendly and I hate drama :D <3 I'm addicted to growtopia. I love doing parkour and just hanging with random people ;3 I seen bunch of new players and turn them from being poor D; to a bit rich. I hope I could post everyday ;3 I spend over 3 hours on growtopia everyday. Too addicted !:hat::cool::D

"Vlogger" means video-logger.
I'm sure you mean "blogger" right? Oh yes, welcome to the forums, a place where people misunderstand each other, help each other out (occasionally) and correct each other (as i just did).

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone?..

YUSS!!!!!!

I hope he isn't using that naughty word in a naughty context.

Dark_Heat
02-23-2015, 01:09 PM
"Vlogger" means video-logger.
I'm sure you mean "blogger" right? Oh yes, welcome to the forums, a place where people misunderstand each other, help each other out (occasionally) and correct each other (as i just did).

- - - Updated - - -

I hope he isn't using that naughty word in a naughty context.

Who? :rolleyes:

TheWestonGuy
02-23-2015, 01:18 PM
Let's make this guy welcome to the forums until 100 posts.

Welcome to the forums!

radusavin366
02-23-2015, 01:25 PM
You hate drama you say? Well err..you should quit now.

Really?Why?Mods, devs and a lot of people here hate drama, what are you going to tell em?"Seth, leave the forums becoz u hate drama"

- - - Updated - - -

Let's make this guy welcome to the forums until 100 posts.

Welcome to the forums!

After he reaches more than 100 posts?Good bye from the forums!