PDA

View Full Version : reallllllyyyy weiiiird

26FtW26
02-24-2015, 07:52 PM
So I was feeling terrible just about 15 minutes ago. My chest area was hurting and I feared there was something wrong with my heart and that I was gonna die. I got some food and after eating it was back to normal.
The weird thing is, I didn't feel hunger.

SilentNight
02-24-2015, 07:57 PM
Yea sounds weird.. Well at least you are alive :3
:cool:

Tohru
02-24-2015, 09:07 PM
Tell someone, it could be serious.

Ilikecats
02-24-2015, 09:14 PM
I have chest pains if I run to much......

SilentNight
02-24-2015, 09:15 PM

U think that is called a cramp XD I get that sometimes too :cool:

- - - Updated - - -

i* Sorry spelling mistake -.-

Ilikecats
02-24-2015, 10:11 PM
U think that is called a cramp XD I get that sometimes too :cool:

- - - Updated - - -

i* Sorry spelling mistake -.-

Nope :P if I run to much it hurts and I have to stop to breath. I don't have trouble breathing at least

KillaFlameForumAccount
02-24-2015, 10:16 PM
I think this might be:
epoacholydtyeouetyuesteqauackomcdonaldsupolvirus.

That or Ebola.

OnlyKING0
02-24-2015, 10:21 PM
go to the doctor, ASAP.

Perfection
02-24-2015, 11:11 PM
go to the doctor, ASAP.

Probably nothing serious, I have had massive pain in my heart for some time but it never came back again.

Flamehound
02-24-2015, 11:15 PM
The pain in the chest is probably you feeling acid going up your trachea. Try eating foods with sugar, such as candy.

Brennanber
02-25-2015, 03:52 AM
I really really felt like trolling because of how open the opprotunity is but because everyone here is going to start telling you to goto the hospital:

It happens when your body is growing, your lungs/otherthings press against your ribcage and thats why it hurts when you breathe larger breaths for a bit, this also occurs when you arent terribly fit and go running or something that causes you to have to breathe a bunch.
(Or at least this is what my bio teacher said)

It happens to a bunch of people, when I was younger it happened quite a few times for you maybe less. You're probably going to be fine.

So No you dont have a heart problem or uber cancer. (As much as I wanted to say you do)

SilversoulX
02-25-2015, 04:12 AM

I get chest pains AND back pains when I run too much.

- - - Updated - - -

The pain in the chest is probably you feeling acid going up your trachea. Try eating foods with sugar, such as candy.

Sugar
Yes, please
Won't you come and put it down on me?
I'm right here, 'cause I need
Little love and little sympathy
Yeah, you show me good loving
Make it alright
Need a little sweetness in my life
Sugar
Yes, please
Won't you come and put it down on me?

Mr.Hankey
02-25-2015, 04:17 AM
Same happens to me

Sometimes, i get really sharp pains on the upper-left part of my chest, it increases as i breath. I even had to go to the hospital a couple months ago for that, it stopped tho. Doctors said it was muscle growth, i don't think so though, i think it's pericarditis because the pain felt more internal then external.

Tre
02-25-2015, 04:20 AM
So I was feeling terrible just about 15 minutes ago. My chest area was hurting and I feared there was something wrong with my heart and that I was gonna die. I got some food and after eating it was back to normal.
The weird thing is, I didn't feel hunger.

You probably had gas in your upper intestinal tract around your lungs, or in the lung itself, which made you feel like it was your heart. When you ate, you got it moving and the sharp pain subsided.

Brennanber
02-25-2015, 04:25 AM
Same happens to me

Sometimes, i get really sharp pains on the upper-left part of my chest, it increases as i breath. I even had to go to the hospital a couple months ago for that, it stopped tho. Doctors said it was muscle growth, i don't think so though, i think it's pericarditis because the pain felt more internal then external.

Its muscle growth as I posted right before. ive had this happen plenty of times, paying 400$ so you can sit in a hospital for a natural going is absurd. Anywho, doctors know your body than you do (as much as you would want to self diagnose yourself and join the tumblur club while you're at it)

SilversoulX
02-25-2015, 04:25 AM
Same happens to me

Wow, same here. Happens to me when I play video games for 5 hrs and then try to get up, but it hurts in the middle instead of the upper-left part.

Mr.Hankey
02-25-2015, 04:29 AM
Its muscle growth as I posted right before. ive had this happen plenty of times, paying 400$ so you can sit in a hospital for a natural going is absurd. Anywho, doctors know your body than you do (as much as you would want to self diagnose yourself and join the tumblur club while you're at it)
I never paid anything, nor did my parents. By the way, the pain was internal, i felt it INSIDE my rib-cage, i'm almost 100% sure i know that it's not muscle pain, because when i breath in, it gets painfully worst. Hospitals aren't absurd, this isn't natural at all.

BlaZinG
02-25-2015, 04:31 AM

That's the best cure I've heard of or seen so far.

Brennanber
02-25-2015, 04:34 AM
I never paid anything, nor did my parents. By the way, the pain was internal, i felt it INSIDE my rib-cage, i'm almost 100% sure i know that it's not muscle pain, because when i breath in, it gets painfully worst. Hospitals aren't absurd, this isn't natural at all.

-_- yes that is what im describing. Notice how when you touch your chest, your lungs/other organs are INSIDE your rib cage. Its your rib cage pressing up against your organs/others as it grows. (Muscle growth goes under organs! As organs are muscles!)

I know what you're describing and it only lasts about 10seconds - 2 minutes. Ive had this SEVERAL times and I just learnt to deal with it (short puffs to get your air and deal with the smaller pains) its normal.

Mr.Hankey
02-25-2015, 04:51 AM
-_- yes that is what im describing. Notice how when you touch your chest, your lungs/other organs are INSIDE your rib cage. Its your rib cage pressing up against your organs/others as it grows. (Muscle growth goes under organs! As organs are muscles!)

I know what you're describing and it only lasts about 10seconds - 2 minutes. Ive had this SEVERAL times and I just learnt to deal with it (short puffs to get your air and deal with the smaller pains) its normal.
Mine lasted a whole day, usually when i get those pains it lasts a whole day. I saw the symptoms on Pericarditis, and it matches mine spot-on.

-It radiates to my neck.
-Hurts when i breath and move my torso.
-Sharp/stabbing pain.
-Pain worsens if i lean forward.
-I also have to keep straight.

Muscle growth has nothing to do with your rib-cage lol.

amebapiz
02-25-2015, 05:00 AM
are you a boy or a girl

Brennanber
02-25-2015, 09:04 PM
Mine lasted a whole day, usually when i get those pains it lasts a whole day. I saw the symptoms on Pericarditis, and it matches mine spot-on.

-It radiates to my neck.
-Hurts when i breath and move my torso.
-Sharp/stabbing pain.
-Pain worsens if i lean forward.
-I also have to keep straight.

Muscle growth has nothing to do with your rib-cage lol.

Your organs go under muscle growth like I said lol. And yes, your organs are inside and close to your ribcage.

All those symptoms happen normally except for the neck part, thats unusual (maybe tonsil swelling or something) dont self diagnose yourself and waste over natruals. Also lasting the whole day? Then being fixed the very next day? Pericarditis (when googled) says that timeframe is a bit inaccurate.

Mr.Hankey
02-25-2015, 09:28 PM
Your organs go under muscle growth like I said lol. And yes, your organs are inside and close to your ribcage.

All those symptoms happen normally except for the neck part, thats unusual (maybe tonsil swelling or something) dont self diagnose yourself and waste over natruals. Also lasting the whole day? Then being fixed the very next day? Pericarditis (when googled) says that timeframe is a bit inaccurate.
Pain pills.

Alright doctor.

Brennanber
02-25-2015, 09:36 PM
Pain pills.

Alright doctor.
With nightly doses of may mays

Mr.Hankey
02-25-2015, 09:37 PM
With nightly doses of may mays
yeeeeeeeeeeeeee

|ThyLuigi|
02-26-2015, 03:37 AM
It could be due to stress.
but im nkt a doctor so dont listeh to me.