PDA

View Full Version : Teamwork Scams (pinball bumper)

Bengoh10jw
02-25-2015, 12:17 PM
Hi guys, i just realized that there are more and more token scams like the new and increasingly common "pinball teamwork " scam. However, i think that this scam is quite good for it improves bonding between growtopians (not trying to promote scamming). Recently, i have just went into one of these pinball teamwork scam world. In there, i realized that helping other people is actually more fun than getting a prize and completing some thing. Helping other people increases your happiness level when people say "thx" and stuff like that. What i am trying to say is that You should try to help more people in growtopia. Thanks and have a nice day!

radusavin366
02-25-2015, 12:18 PM
Hi guys, i just realized that there are more and more token scams like the new and increasingly common "pinball teamwork " scam. However, i think that this scam is quite good for it improves bonding between growtopians (not trying to promote scamming). Recently, i have just went into one of these pinball teamwork scam world. In there, i realized that helping other people is actually more fun than getting a prize and completing some thing. Helping other people increases your happiness level when people say "thx" and stuff like that. What i am trying to say is that You should try to help more people in growtopia. Thanks and have a nice day!

It's not a scamm, I barely care for the prize when I play it, I just want to finish it

Bengoh10jw
02-25-2015, 12:24 PM
It's not a scamm, I barely care for the prize when I play it, I just want to finish it

Hehehehe dude this is called a token world(usually they r scams). They make u completed something and then at the end they give u this impossible thing to do( like password door : 1-1000 or something like that)

radusavin366
02-25-2015, 12:25 PM
Hehehehe dude this is called a token world(usually they r scams). They make u completed something and then at the end they give u this impossible thing to do( like password door : 1-1000 or something like that)

Did I mention that I don't care?I want to complete it to the scam part, then go away.

Shadin Siddique
02-25-2015, 12:43 PM

I went to a pinball team work too!! But I won ringmaster suit (as a prize) without anyone's help

Most people like to go,solo!