PDA

View Full Version : Heroes & Generals

_Lennart_
02-25-2015, 09:01 PM
Come on, someone must have this game.

This is a FPS game (Yes rush, you wont like it) that is based in the secound world war, you have the same weapons and vehicles as they had at that time and the game is awesome, someone, please play it with me. There is a fightee pilot, tank crewman (Yes boomer, there are tanks), paratroopers and recon, if you ever want to try it, add me in the game _Lennart_ and tell me your IGN

craft3d
02-25-2015, 09:54 PM

This is a FPS game (Yes rush, you wont like it) that is based in the secound world war, you have the same weapons and vehicles as they had at that time and the game is awesome, someone, please play it with me. There is a fightee pilot, tank crewman (Yes boomer, there are tanks), paratroopers and recon, if you ever want to try it, add me in the game _Lennart_ and tell me your IGN

I'll have to look at it.

Mr.Hankey
02-25-2015, 09:55 PM

Can it run on an old pc? Lol.

Concept
02-26-2015, 01:13 AM
This looks like a really cool game! I'll be sure to try it sometime.