PDA

View Full Version : First days of Growtopia.

RedwoodGirl
05-30-2013, 03:45 PM
Who remembers the first days of Growtopia. LIst anything you remember.
Broadcasts were free.
Diffrent prices
locks dropped
clothing seeds.

what else? :cool:

BoyNinja
05-30-2013, 04:03 PM
no drop games :sweatdrop:

Jeremy012
05-30-2013, 04:23 PM
Wrong Sub
http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?33-Growtopia-General-Chat
;)

xCalyum
05-30-2013, 06:22 PM
I remember locking my friends world hehe them noobs at the time :3
Then they actually fell out with me in real life -__-

InYourFACE
05-30-2013, 09:57 PM
when jetpack was the coolest thing ever

AtherGade
05-30-2013, 10:07 PM
I was scamming people :whistling: :sweatdrop:

You know...

I had this really bad world called... urgh.. I forgot now, but I broadcasted and said Pay me 1 World Lock for access!, And I dropped my fairy wings and covered it with a block on purpose (so they could then break it after I accessed them) because those bad boys were rare then, they would pay me and I would go to the lock and go in the menu so they would see Im actually adding them, but I would just ban him..
I scammed about 4-5 WLs but then I went into a drop game when they were invented and I the owner dropped Angel Wings so I dropped my 5 World Locks and then he said c'mon guys!, More!, so I dropped some rare seeds, and then he kicked this guy who dropped 10 WLs, and I then was going to take my WLs but he covered it with a block and Banned me.... :D lol..

Cruz Giselbert
05-31-2013, 03:10 AM
when I have 200 dirt 200 dirt seeds 200 cave background 200 cave seeds

diomondman01
05-31-2013, 03:45 AM
when I had woood and thought I was rich hehe lolz

RedwoodGirl
06-02-2013, 01:30 AM
when I had woood and thought I was rich hehe lolz

Same. I put everything in wood cuz i thought it would look rich-ish. :crazy:

RedwoodGirl
06-02-2013, 01:31 AM
I was scamming people :whistling: :sweatdrop:

You know...

I had this really bad world called... urgh.. I forgot now, but I broadcasted and said Pay me 1 World Lock for access!, And I dropped my fairy wings and covered it with a block on purpose (so they could then break it after I accessed them) because those bad boys were rare then, they would pay me and I would go to the lock and go in the menu so they would see Im actually adding them, but I would just ban him..
I scammed about 4-5 WLs but then I went into a drop game when they were invented and I the owner dropped Angel Wings so I dropped my 5 World Locks and then he said c'mon guys!, More!, so I dropped some rare seeds, and then he kicked this guy who dropped 10 WLs, and I then was going to take my WLs but he covered it with a block and Banned me.... :D lol..

Thats nice.... :eek: