PDA

View Full Version : So Powerless.

LifeSupport
02-26-2015, 02:47 PM
I just realized that all of you forumers are basically useless. You don't even make up 5% of the growtopian community. In fact, you guys are mostly not even rich/Famous Etc (Me included). You guys think that you have the ability to change everything but in reality, you can't do anything. The most you can do is influence your 5% of the community. So please, stop making yourself seem so important when you are nothing. Absolutely nothing

Magicalfishy
02-26-2015, 02:49 PM
Forumers > Friends > Friend's friends (other players) > and this keeps continuing.

'>' will be referred to as influence.

So in other words, the influence spreads mate.

LifeSupport
02-26-2015, 02:50 PM
Forumers > Friends > Friend's friends (other players) > and this keeps continuing.

'>' will be referred to as influence.

So in other words, the influence spreads mate.

Nope. Because as I said, you guys mostly aren't even rich/famous.
And As much as I hate this, you have to be rich/famous to slightly do anything.

WindyLink560
02-26-2015, 02:53 PM

In reality, all you idiots just depend on those who are "rich and famous" because nobody, NOBODY on these forums knows how to be independent.

LifeSupport
02-26-2015, 02:54 PM
In reality, all you idiots just depend on those who are "rich and famous" because nobody, NOBODY on these forums knows how to be independent.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

26FtW26
02-26-2015, 02:57 PM
"Useless" is perhaps not the right word.
And you are talking to us as a whole. YOU (all) are useless, YOU (all) think you're important.

One has to be truly blind or stupid to see how much the forumers have changed. Without forumers, Growtopia would probably be a game not as many people like.

_BrandonLouis_
Its better for us "powerless" forumers to TRY to influence people out of the 5% than for us to complain on every single thread like what you always do

Ilikecats

you don't have to be rich or famous to do any thing. you can do anything you want ( but scam) im not that rich or much as famous intill i changed my name but at least i try do get new items. this maybe because you have a negative adutied toawrds every one and want them to feel like they cant do any thing well your wrong any one can do any thing in this and you cant put them down they cant. you need to stop harsh to people and be more nice. this way you talk to people is a good way to make enemys.

OnlyKING0
This is sooooooooo true.

26FtW26

You just called all the forumers idiots.
GG mate

Ilikecats
02-26-2015, 02:58 PM

i dont ask rich ppl to help me i do every thing my self....

Magicalfishy
02-26-2015, 02:58 PM
At least we can be independent and engage in conversation and befriend others who aren't sheep. :whistling:

a cheeky skrub
02-26-2015, 02:59 PM

Dialogue.
Me: Me?
WindyLink: Yes you

https://38.media.tumblr.com/f48315e3b9aff61536131da23b68a496/tumblr_mml94dutob1qmwhmno3_400.gif

LifeSupport
02-26-2015, 02:59 PM
you don't have to be rich or famous to do any thing. you can do anything you want ( but scam) im not that rich or much as famous intill i changed my name but at least i try do get new items. this maybe because you have a negative adutied toawrds every one and want them to feel like they cant do any thing well your wrong any one can do any thing in this and you cant put them down they cant. you need to stop harsh to people and be more nice. this way you talk to people is a good way to make enemys.

As I said, you guys can be my enemies all day. You can't do anything.

Modelo
02-26-2015, 03:04 PM
I just realized that all of you forumers are basically useless. You don't even make up 5% of the growtopian community. In fact, you guys are mostly not even rich/Famous Etc (Me included). You guys think that you have the ability to change everything but in reality, you can't do anything. The most you can do is influence your 5% of the community. So please, stop making yourself seem so important when you are nothing. Absolutely nothing

True, but the in game community isn't worth helping due to the fact that this game has cancer and it's called scamming. Ain't no cure to that.

26FtW26
02-26-2015, 03:04 PM

And you can be an egoistic forumer with no friends, only enemies all day. You can't do anything. That begs the question, why are you here, anyways?

Ilikecats
02-26-2015, 03:05 PM

how do you know we cant do any thing? you don't. we cant do any thing if we put our minds to it. you have no right to say this. its like your saying people can do their dream life. any one can do it and we dont need you words to put them down

LifeSupport
02-26-2015, 03:07 PM
True, but the in game community isn't worth helping due to the fact that this game has cancer and it's called scamming. Ain't no cure to that.

Yes. But the online community is obviously worse.

- - - Updated - - -

And you can be an egoistic forumer with no friends, only enemies all day. You can't do anything. That begs the question, why are you here, anyways?

Just a reminder, my ego isn't that big. I have plenty of friends on forums, and I'm here because of people like you.

Hans
02-26-2015, 03:09 PM
If you meant people who are just leeches and they like sucking up to high-class people, 'cause they can't stand on their own feet, yes. You're right.

BUT, out of nothing, something can be created. People inspire people, it's an endless transfer, you keep up to be like this, some people will follow your foot step. You inspire and create something out of their NOTHING. Someday, they won't be leeches anymore.. We can't do anything in-game, but in forums, we have a chance.

We can inspire each other. Come on, life. I know you're better than that! Show them what you got. We ain't powerless, in our own ways. We can change.. Rich? Wealth? HAH! Screw that, I can walk all day rather run like all of those poor leeches trying to follow the path of the rich.

They run, they fall, they get hurt and in the end, it really doesn't get you any good. Just fame and wealth.

Life, I know you know something that some of us don't know, something better than that LifeSupport you're showing us right now. If you think even you is POWERLESS, then how come you influenced even some of the community?

LifeSupport
02-26-2015, 03:16 PM
If you meant people who are just leeches and they like sucking up to high-class people, 'cause they can't stand on their own feet, yes. You're right.

BUT, out of nothing, something can be created. People inspire people, it's an endless transfer, you keep up to be like this, some people will follow your foot step. You inspire and create something out of their NOTHING. Someday, they won't be leeches anymore.. We can't do anything in-game, but in forums, we have a chance.

We can inspire each other. Come on, life. I know you're better than that! Show them what you got. We ain't powerless, in our own ways. We can change.. Rich? Wealth? HAH! Screw that, I can walk all day rather run like all of those poor leeches trying to follow the path of the rich.

They run, they fall, they get hurt and in the end, it really doesn't get you any good. Just fame and wealth.

Life, I know you know something that some of us don't know, something better than that LifeSupport you're showing us right now. If you think even you is POWERLESS, then how come you influenced even some of the community?
I know I'm not powerless.....I've influenced many.....Good and bad

Hans
02-26-2015, 03:22 PM

What do you think weighs more? Good or bad?

LifeSupport
02-26-2015, 03:25 PM
What do you think weighs more? Good or bad?

Good, Because I help many in game.

DumbOldDoor
02-26-2015, 03:30 PM
If you're stupid enough to get scammed, then you deserved it. We learn from our mistakes and if you think logically it's very easy to avoid all scams. Except your friends stealing from you.

Magicalfishy
02-26-2015, 04:44 PM

Just know that whatever you do publicly is an influence towards others. I was what you may call "famous," or in our case we said popular back in the day. I know what it's like, but not with 30k + people. Just imagine that pressure on your shoulders... anyone who admires you looks up to you and is basically a sheep to a shepherd.

LifeSupport
02-26-2015, 04:49 PM
Just know that whatever you do publicly is an influence towards others. I was what you may call "famous," or in our case we said popular back in the day. I know what it's like, but not with 30k + people. Just imagine that pressure on your shoulders... anyone who admires you looks up to you and is basically a sheep to a shepherd.

Surprisingly, quite a large amount of people look up to me in game.

LifeSupport
02-26-2015, 06:08 PM
Its better for us "powerless" forumers to TRY to influence people out of the 5% than for us to complain on every single thread like what you always do

But try all you want, nothing will happen.

Mahmoud
02-26-2015, 06:17 PM
The problem is that there is some or many famous and rich people out there who gives bad influence by doing many bad things, like scamming greiffing or other stuff.

Eh that brings me old memories when bactobine tried to make a revolution against rich and famous people.

Brennanber
02-26-2015, 06:26 PM
Lol nice bait. Threads can be pretty stupid, but this is too good to be true.

Perfection
02-26-2015, 06:48 PM
We are the top, the elite, we aren't the stupid idiots in the game who follow people just like sheep. Sure not all have fat stacks of World Locks but we and with we I mean the people who dont only say "He scammed me" "I got banned" "I want to be a mod" but the 'real' elite.

PURPLE585
02-26-2015, 09:14 PM
We're just here for fun mate.

- - - Updated - - -

We are the top, the elite, we aren't the stupid idiots in the game who follow people just like sheep. Sure not all have fat stacks of World Locks but we and with we I mean the people who dont only say "He scammed me" "I got banned" "I want to be a mod" but the 'real' elite.

...you've got to be kidding me...

atwistoffate
02-26-2015, 09:15 PM
Only problem is, Ive never seen a forumer who thinks he's important :crazy:

iCrystalCat
02-26-2015, 09:32 PM

This is WindyLink560 while typing that. http://files.gamebanana.com/img/ico/sprays/5426a694a9c49.png

iNarwhal
02-26-2015, 09:53 PM
I am not powerless,nor do I have tons of power.

I dont follow famous like a sheep.I dont have anyone as my idol.

I am not stupid.

I find this thread pointless and rude.

Sometimes famous people think they come before anything,and they,and I said they,are stupid for that.If they think they have loads of power over others,they should be disappointed in themselves.You don't control people,and if people decide to follow what the "famous" people do,then they just need to stop.

Famous people can be the rudest,now i'm not saying every famous person is rude,i'm not going to say who,but if you at least THINK that you aren't rude,you are probably one of them.

Go ahead.Hate on me.Tell me that I think i'm important.Go ahead.I don't care.At least I know that I am not.

PolarisHD
02-26-2015, 10:13 PM
Just a reminder, my ego isn't that big. I have plenty of friends on forums, and I'm here because of people like you.

Your ego isn't that big? lmao:

Plus the "LifeSupport=TheTruth" in your signature.

I guess I can say the same to you then:

So please, stop making yourself seem so important when you are nothing. Absolutely nothing

iNarwhal
02-26-2015, 10:17 PM
Your ego isn't that big? lmao:

Plus the "LifeSupport=TheTruth" in your signature.

I guess I can say the same to you then:

LOL

Hypocrite confirmed

a cheeky skrub
02-26-2015, 11:14 PM
XxSecretGxX/Gaybe.

Nice to people he knows.
Hostile to people he don't.
Acts like he's well known and all that crap when the only thing he's "accomplished" so far is just filling in applications.

Derpyderp
02-26-2015, 11:21 PM
LOL

Hypocrite confirmed

Puts everyone down but makes himself seem important, imao, like hey! If nobody is important, so are you!
Please sit down

LifeSupport
02-26-2015, 11:25 PM
XxSecretGxX/Gaybe.

Nice to people he knows.
Hostile to people he don't.
Acts like he's well known and all that crap when the only thing he's "accomplished" so far is just filling in applications.

May I add that he's never even been accepted in those applications too. xD

WOOWOOWOO
02-26-2015, 11:25 PM
I dont give 2 :poop:'s about being famous. It doesnt matter to me anyways. :rolleyes:

LifeSupport
02-26-2015, 11:26 PM
Puts everyone down but makes himself seem important, imao, like hey! If nobody is important, so are you!
Please sit down

We aren't talking about you right now. Please sit down.

- - - Updated - - -

I am not stupid.

Sometimes famous people think they come before anything,and they,and I said they,are stupid for that.If they think they have loads of power over others,they should be disappointed in themselves.You don't control people,and if people decide to follow what the "famous" people do,then they just need to stop.

Famous people can be the rudest,now i'm not saying every famous person is rude,i'm not going to say who,but if you at least THINK that you aren't rude,you are probably one of them.

Go ahead.Hate on me.Tell me that I think i'm important.Go ahead.I don't care.At least I know that I am not.
^^ This is exactly why this thread was made ^^

Derpyderp
02-26-2015, 11:31 PM
I just realized that all of you forumers are basically useless.

We aren't talking about you right now. Please sit down.

Literally presuming that you are talking about everyone dude.

_BrandonLouis_
02-26-2015, 11:32 PM

Than show us life......you can influence people in game means that you can influence us here to

[Goldshard]
02-27-2015, 12:06 AM

Gee... Thanks?

REGISORD
02-27-2015, 01:35 AM
OMG SOMETHING SUPER BAD HAPPENED PCATS HELPPPPPPPPPPPPP :panic::crazy:

SuperJ
02-27-2015, 01:40 AM
I love the fact how HE is telling us this.

|ThyLuigi|
02-27-2015, 02:28 AM
These people are the most influenceal 5% i've ever seen, you included, many teach ways of becoming successful that sometimes catch on.

Megazork
02-27-2015, 02:34 AM
Lol nice bait. Threads can be pretty stupid, but this is too good to be true.

So I'm not the only one who thought this…

Derekk
02-27-2015, 02:36 AM
Especially those with anime all over their profile...

FreeSamples
02-27-2015, 02:37 AM
Yeah.. once I realized that, I stopped really caring about them and how they look/think of me. noobs

Mahmoud
02-27-2015, 03:37 AM
Life, anyone can make an influence on us without being famous or rich, because those 2 things doesn't matter, what you are saying now to all of us

If you want to leave a big influence on us and on the game then you must be famous and rich like me.
What if people don't want be like, some people don't want be famous or rich but that doesn't mean they can't make a change..
The change starts with the new comers and a little bit of us, we can yeah teach the new comers but the newbies always have their choice and it also leave an influence on their future which leads to either becoming a scammer or becoming famous and rich which will let them leave some influence on other newbies.

You are just leaving a bit of bad influence on the new forumers now and some old forumers, You are saying that no matter hard we try we will never get it because we are nothing.
Well sir, if we are nothing then you are nothing too, because if you left only some people will remember and then after 1 year or 2 you won't be remembered, that means you are nothing like all of us.

Bactobine left a big influence on some forumers, he wanted a change between newbies and rich people and he started with 1 post or 2 idk he was a newbie, but he left a big influence which prove that anyone can leave a big influence on anyone or some body, being nobody that helps people and newbies is better then becoming famous and have a ego like yours...

Anyone can make a change on someone or some people without any credits.

Just because you don't see us help people doesn't mean we can't leave an influence on someone.

lovandra
02-27-2015, 04:00 AM
You just realize that now.. I though you r smart!

#nosarcasm
seriously
#nosarcasm

Sad but true

I don't call myself LS's friend, but I nor his enemy. I may have dark humour in favor, but I think most of his posts are funny and worth read rather than some others.

how do you know we cant do any thing? you don't. we cant do any thing if we put our minds to it. you have no right to say this. its like your saying people can do their dream life. any one can do it and we dont need you words to put them down
What can you do then? elaborate. All we can do just posting, but what a post can do if it suck up to edge of forum on next hour.. Except when you are 'famous' and people notice you and want to read your post...

Well this is also true.. but I believe only some people here that really, really sincere about that. And I won't question each person motive, but generally, it is seen.

I dont think that possible to look up other people on game.. or there is a secret command? TEACH ME!!

The problem is that there is some or many famous and rich people out there who gives bad influence by doing many bad things, like scamming greiffing or other stuff.

Eh that brings me old memories when bactobine tried to make a revolution against rich and famous people.
I agree. Some people maybe become rich though dirty trick.. some but not all.. Also, what is the point of be RICH in game... I prefer to be rich irl :3

Really??
Cause I never though myself as elite... sometimes they are things that you can do better as 'slave' or 'underdog' or 'noob', label that I do/will pridely wear..

We're just here for fun mate.
#APPROVED

I actually seen some.. the OP poster is one of them..

It's not a good or bad things, just truth.

/dance

I am not stupid.

Yeah, you also have the true on your words. I do believe LS post this also because he think he is 'Rich and Famous'..

but It's not a good or bad things, imo.

/dance

Please sit down

Literally presuming that you are talking about everyone dude.

/dance

These people are the most influenceal 5% i've ever seen, you included, many teach ways of becoming successful that sometimes catch on.

Not everyone who work hard can be success

But everyone who success must be work hard!

*well, try to avoid mods whole scamming can also considering as 'work-hard' :p*

Life, anyone can make an influence on us without being famous or rich, because those 2 things doesn't matter, what you are saying now to all of us

What if people don't want be like, some people don't want be famous or rich but that doesn't mean they can't make a change..
The change starts with the new comers and a little bit of us, we can yeah teach the new comers but the newbies always have their choice and it also leave an influence on their future which leads to either becoming a scammer or becoming famous and rich which will let them leave some influence on other newbies.

You are just leaving a bit of bad influence on the new forumers now and some old forumers, You are saying that no matter hard we try we will never get it because we are nothing.
Well sir, if we are nothing then you are nothing too, because if you left only some people will remember and then after 1 year or 2 you won't be remembered, that means you are nothing like all of us.

Bactobine left a big influence on some forumers, he wanted a change between newbies and rich people and he started with 1 post or 2 idk he was a newbie, but he left a big influence which prove that anyone can leave a big influence on anyone or some body, being nobody that helps people and newbies is better then becoming famous and have a ego like yours...

Anyone can make a change on someone or some people without any credits.

Just because you don't see us help people doesn't mean we can't leave an influence on someone.

Also truth.. you have a good point of view..

But

I do believe that you can influence minority even if you are not rich and famous. Consistency is the key.
The problem is you need huge mass to do a consistent key behaviour to influence community.
To be able to influence huge mass, you need to be famous.. as individual, or be able to spread a consistence key behaviour to every people.
Which I've seen so far, even though lots of good people out there, this community still 'not normalize'* do to certain behaviours.
*) mild term for chaos
And nothing can change that... stealing Madelo term, it is cancer. Only mods can against that but sometimes even they are powerless.

Mahmoud
02-27-2015, 04:36 AM
Also truth.. you have a good point of view..

But

I do believe that you can influence minority even if you are not rich and famous. Consistency is the key.
The problem is you need huge mass to do a consistent key behaviour to influence community.
To be able to influence huge mass, you need to be famous.. as individual, or be able to spread a consistence key behaviour to every people.
Which I've seen so far, even though lots of good people out there, this community still 'not normalize'* do to certain behaviours.
*) mild term for chaos
And nothing can change that... stealing Madelo term, it is cancer. Only mods can against that but sometimes even they are powerless.

True!
Mods are the only people that can stop the scam and leave a huge influence on everyone but we can stop few things like Bullying.

lovandra
02-27-2015, 04:46 AM
True!
Mods are the only people that can stop the scam and leave a huge influence on everyone but we can stop few things like Bullying.

Till now bullying is still an issue. Try to stop it once or twice when you see it is a good nice act. It's usually leave a good impression on game, I believe.

But in this forum, out of my observation, try to 'stop' bullying act end up creating a drama that contributed to chaos itself, not intended I know, but BUMP up the bullying act and spred rudeness to the community. This is worse than being 'powerless'.

Aram Sevag
02-27-2015, 04:53 AM
To make a change, you have to get an army of sheep kissing up to your fame and richness. That's the only way to get the majority on your side. Be as kind, honest, etc. as you wish, without a solid workforce, no change can be done. I don't know if LS was trying to be arrogant or not, but his concept is right.

EasykGT
02-27-2015, 04:59 AM

Yes I agree with we are nothing, we are all just regular humans behind the screen (Exept for me, I am a dog)
It is not all about rich/fam, its about the amount of friends and fun you have with this game, I don't know why people take it seriously like they are something special. Mods for example: they are not that special, they are like the protectors of this game, thats all. So I do not see why people think are special. Just a heads up :D
We are all just regular beings who play this game, we are all equal!

a cheeky skrub
02-27-2015, 05:10 AM
I influenced a few people to be happy/positive during my incognito as Amiable before I went bezerk again. Does that count?

CoryT
02-27-2015, 05:14 AM
...I cant even.,,

Lifesupport, just stop

to me you are playing Devil's advocate and I can see some drama stirring. ..

PolarisHD
02-27-2015, 07:21 AM

Stereotyping is bad y'know.

Sozes Isbored
02-27-2015, 07:38 AM

Lol elite my foot.

Get off your high horse.

KillaFlameForumAccount
02-27-2015, 07:47 AM
Some people like being powerless.
We don't get 30 msg's spammed at us every second.
But we all know who is more powerful than you LifeSupport:

Areodax
02-27-2015, 08:32 AM
Alrighty then. :whistling:

- - - Updated - - -

Does this have any relation to what LS was talking about? Nope. Not really. Nada. Nay. Negative.

And plus, I'm always watching, so behave. :ninja:

Trollrage
02-27-2015, 08:36 AM

Did we ever said we are powerful?
No?

Serp
02-27-2015, 08:36 AM
We might be tiny forumers, and yes we can change stuff. The other problem is that there are forumers here just to hate, unfortunately.
Yes, we can make a change.

Its Daniel
02-27-2015, 09:27 AM
We're all useless like you.
I have a reason to die in Mars... (If I'm chosen.)
Too many stupid people.

CoryT
02-27-2015, 11:34 AM

I know you are new and all but if you hate anime

the interenet is the worst place to be... ok?

So turn off your computer and go play outside...

Mark Chong
02-27-2015, 11:56 AM
From what I see, LifeSupport is just trying to make us look down on ourself, and show that he himself is mighty and great(rich and famous, and play a big role in gt).
Nay.. It's bull:poop:

Derpyderp
02-27-2015, 12:59 PM
...I cant even.,,

Lifesupport, just stop

to me you are playing Devil's advocate and I can see some drama stirring. ..

It's already happening friend.

Magicalfishy
02-27-2015, 02:07 PM

Did I hear a threat? hehehehehe

http://25.media.tumblr.com/16a88ecff84c56fb475c65c0ef603732/tumblr_mez0rc7l9m1r996ixo1_500.gif

And why do you have hate against a pirate boy who risks his lives to save others countless times saving countries while on his adventure to become the Pirate King? One Piece is the king of all anime. :whistling:

Derpyderp
02-27-2015, 02:23 PM

http://25.media.tumblr.com/16a88ecff84c56fb475c65c0ef603732/tumblr_mez0rc7l9m1r996ixo1_500.gif

And why do you have hate against a pirate boy who risks his lives to save others countless times saving countries while on his adventure to become the Pirate King? One Piece is the king of all anime. :whistling:

Xcuse me fish but naruto is far far superior even though the whole series has ended its still as good
Maybe..love live or the kancolle anime about ships..
Attack on titan maybe with its eye for detail and just about losing everyone you love
How about FMA:B with its spectacular animation and story!
(Joking joking)

Areodax
02-27-2015, 02:24 PM

I will not let some kid taint the works of art the gods have descended upon us!

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/1254284/phoenix-wright-s-objection-o.gif

(i shall help Mr. Fishy.)

I-Am-Legend
02-27-2015, 02:37 PM
This is a perfect example of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Magicalfishy
02-27-2015, 02:50 PM
I will not let some kid taint the works of art the gods have descended upon us!

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/1254284/phoenix-wright-s-objection-o.gif

(i shall help Mr. Fishy.)

I got another good one.

http://media.tumblr.com/bcb28c30fe8c04fbd129d730fbc38a6e/tumblr_inline_moklpzrWqa1qz4rgp.gif

iBuildGT
02-27-2015, 02:53 PM

That's deep man.:panic:

Edwardson97
02-27-2015, 03:35 PM

But if you are able to influence people then you have so sort of control over them.

WOOWOOWOO
02-27-2015, 03:38 PM
Like I said I dont care about this whole famous thing... The game Motto is Punch.Build.Grow Not Fame.Wealth.Influence. And you have the guts to call some of us worthless and nothing... I have alot I would love to say, But your lucky there are still Immature kids on the forums.. Good day :hat:

a cheeky skrub
02-27-2015, 03:39 PM
Like I said I dont care about this whole famous thing... The game Motto is Punch.Build.Grow Not Fame.Wealth.Influence. And you have the guts to call some of us worthless and nothing... I have alot I would love to say, But your lucky there are still Immature kids on the forums.. Good day :hat:

The only immature kid I see here is you.

WOOWOOWOO
02-27-2015, 03:40 PM

Whatever... You are just trying to start crap. Im not going to waste my time with you.. Brat

KillaFlameForumAccount
02-27-2015, 03:45 PM
Whatever... You are just trying to start crap. Im not going to waste my time with you.. Brat

Give this man a award pl0x ^, for standing up to Coherence's bullying.

By the way, LifeSupport, if you want more blind little sheep, this will not do it, KK.

You have to realise this game doesn't revolve around you, without 'powerless' people this game would be nothing except spoilt kids like you.

So go and play some Sports and leave if you wanna be like this.

And if you bash me, have you seen how many others are disliking you?
That just proves my point further.
Have luck, with more enemies!

a cheeky skrub
02-27-2015, 03:57 PM

> calls me a brat when I'm older than you

LOL. Logic plz.

- - - Updated - - -

Give this man a award pl0x ^, for standing up to Coherence's bullying.

By the way, LifeSupport, if you want more blind little sheep, this will not do it, KK.

You have to realise this game doesn't revolve around you, without 'powerless' people this game would be nothing except spoilt kids like you.

So go and play some Sports and leave if you wanna be like this.

And if you bash me, have you seen how many others are disliking you?
That just proves my point further.
Have luck, with more enemies!

LOL. Had fun griefing Reballoo? Hypocrisy at its finest, calling someone a spoilt kid when you griefed him and try to act like nothing happened. Rofl you're pathetic.

KillaFlameForumAccount
02-27-2015, 03:59 PM

LOL. Logic plz.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL. Had fun griefing Reballoo?

.-. Was the post about me, no?

It doesn't matter about who this is coming from.
All that matters is the text.
I hope you have fun BULLYING AND HURTING others.

Oh, also he understands that I griefed him, so don't say 'hypocrite' for the sentence above.

If you want to bash on one thing, I did wrong, I can bash you on soooooo many things that you have done wrong.

Areodax
02-27-2015, 04:01 PM

LOL. Logic plz.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL. Had fun griefing Reballoo? Hypocrisy at its finest, calling someone a spoilt kid when you griefed him and try to act like nothing happened. Rofl you're pathetic.

Not to be an Electa-buzzkill, but Reball forgave him. So yeah, it was a few weeks ago...:sweatdrop:

But really, why are you starting fights with people?!

a cheeky skrub
02-27-2015, 04:04 PM
.-. Was the post about me, no?

It doesn't matter about who this is coming from.
All that matters is the text.
I hope you have fun BULLYING AND HURTING others.

Oh, I am not kmow is am hurted other peoples. plz no be offensed and make me moder now as I make tons of threads regarding how scamming is bad. Inspyred by me roel model who am quotes now

- - - Updated - - -

Not to be an Electa-buzzkill, but Reball forgave him. So yeah, it was a few weeks ago...:sweatdrop:

But really, why are you starting fights with people?!

Am mini mod has to intervene with peoples conversation

KillaFlameForumAccount
02-27-2015, 04:04 PM
Oh, I am not kmow is am hurted other peoples. plz no be offensed and make me moder now as I make tons of threads regarding how scamming is bad. Inspyred by me roel model who am quotes now

;-;

Have fun, with the threads, then...

(I know your being sarcastic, KK.)

By the way, Areodax made a good point.

a cheeky skrub
02-27-2015, 04:05 PM
;-;

I feel really bad now. Sorry... I'll uh... I'll logoff now.

KillaFlameForumAccount
02-27-2015, 04:07 PM
I feel really bad now. Sorry... I'll uh... I'll logoff now.

Okay, Okay, bye.

By the way, you got a really harmful personality there.

Areodax
02-27-2015, 04:09 PM
;-;

By the way, Aerodax made a good point.

Even to this day, it still bugs me...

Why the heck do people misspell my name?!:crazy:

S' rude m8

a cheeky skrub
02-27-2015, 04:09 PM
Okay, Okay, bye, don't take drugs.

By the way, you got a mortal enemy, I hope u liek that m21.
stop beating around the bush.

- - - Updated - - -

S' rude m8

sorry aerodax

KillaFlameForumAccount
02-27-2015, 04:11 PM
stop beating around the bush.

- - - Updated - - -

sorry aerodax

Oh, ok.

I thought you where leaving but, you just had the insatiable need to pick on others because you feel hurt?

All I said was two simple sentences, beating around the bush much?

(Also, don't say I am still beating around the bush because I was making a valid point.)

a cheeky skrub
02-27-2015, 04:14 PM
Oh, ok.

I thought you where leaving but, you just had the insatiable need to pick on others because you feel hurt?

(Also, don't say I am still beating around the bush because I was making a valid point.)

A valid point? You were beating around the bush.

Why?

1) your spoilered statement made no sense.
2) you didn't go straight to the point.

Are your tiny squinty asian eyes affecting your readin'?

KillaFlameForumAccount

S' rude m8

Sorry, m9, got caught up in teh moment.

Want a apology cookie?

a cheeky skrub
Oh, ok.

I guess some two-faced asswipe gave up on becoming a mod and started to (finally) talk normally.

KillaFlameForumAccount
02-27-2015, 04:16 PM

Why?

Are your tiny squinty asian eyes affecting your readin'?

That is a racist comment, and I am not Asian.

Okay, I'll keep that in mind for the future then, mortal enemy.

a cheeky skrub
02-27-2015, 04:17 PM
Sorry, m9, got caught up in teh moment.

Want a apology cookie?

CohereFlameForumAccount sounds like an awesome and an appealing name to look at, don't you think? Cohere sounds awesome, but I'm not certain about the rest of it... hmm.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, okay. You treat me as your enemy, that's fine with me. But to me, eh... you aren't even a huge heck not even a small obstacle to win in an arguement.

KillaFlameForumAccount
02-27-2015, 04:18 PM
CohereFlameForumAccount sounds like an awesome and an appealing name to look at, don't you think? Cohere sounds awesome, but I'm not certain about the rest of it... hmm.

Okay, okay, Imma not talk because I feel that there is no need to kick up more dust, we are also derailing the thread.

Shall we stop now?

a cheeky skrub
02-27-2015, 04:18 PM

Racist =/= stereotyping

You're retarded. :crazy:

CoryT
02-27-2015, 04:20 PM

Don't Even ...

a cheeky skrub
02-27-2015, 04:22 PM
Don't Even ...

If someone bashes LifeSupport, don't expect me to stand there and do absolutely nothing.

CoryT
02-27-2015, 04:26 PM
If someone bashes LifeSupport, don't expect me to stand there and do absolutely nothing.

Wait... your join date is in Febuary and you have 98 post...

So far I really dont expect a newbie to stand uf for someone who calls alsomst everyone Useless...

And plus his behavior has kinda got out of hand lately

a cheeky skrub
02-27-2015, 04:29 PM
Wait... your join date is in Febuary and you have 98 post...

So far I really dont expect a newbie to stand uf for someone who calls alsomst everyone Useless...

And plus his behavior has kinda got out of hand lately

A newbie? I'm far from that.

You will get KARMA
02-27-2015, 04:30 PM
GUYS DO 1 VS 1 CLUBPINGUIN AND DONT FIGHT HERE:prophet:

CoryT
02-27-2015, 04:32 PM
A newbie? I'm far from that.

So... an alt?

a cheeky skrub
02-27-2015, 04:34 PM
So... an alt?

What do you think? Shouldn't even take anyone that long to know.

CoryT
02-27-2015, 04:36 PM
What do you think? Shouldn't even take anyone that long to know.

http://i.imgur.com/1lJ7wQU.jpg

Ilikecats
02-27-2015, 04:38 PM

lol ..................................

You will get KARMA
02-27-2015, 04:39 PM
Hail my alts

26FtW26
02-27-2015, 04:54 PM
Its funny how people like some of you have nothing better to do with your lives than make alts and fight about who is more wealthy/powerful in a GAME.
And, this is the RTsoft tavern, no need to try and marry logic.

RudyBan
02-27-2015, 05:36 PM
I'm gonna clear my name because there's a whole lot wrong with what you said.

For starters, I personally don't give a damn if I'm influential or not. Sure, some on the forums have reached out to me in game praising my style of posting, but I don't let it bump me up or anything. I stay the same. I find it unfortunate that you can't practice the exact same sensibilities you preach. Being that proud of having a bunch of randoms you're never gonna know on your jock is alarming. They're weak. Don't you understand? Wanting to do what someone else does, or riding them for doing it, is a lowkey demonstration of a lack of independent thinking. Your following probably consists of kids who think you're cool because you gave them an item or told them how to do something. Impressionable kids who haven't the slightest idea what the person they look up to is really like isn't something to be so egotistic about.

I'm useless, sure, I may not be someone who spams super-broadcasts or gets caught up in "huge" in-game scandals, owns a popular world, and what have you. But I think for myself, and that in itself is power. The title of the thread thus stands null and void.

It's a game. Your influence in it doesn't mean jack. To those who beg to differ, leave the house! Influence people where it matters; in real life! I'm also not saying that anything I do in game means something, because it really doesn't. I'm just some dude playing a game, some dude posting on a forum. That's as simple as it gets.

- - - Updated - - -

It's Coherence, in case that flew over you.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah.. once I realized that, I stopped really caring about them and how they look/think of me. noobs

Surprised you ever cared to begin with. Sad.

A7XFAN190
02-27-2015, 11:54 PM

So basically your saying only rich and famous people should be allowed on the forums
If so how pathetic I'm nobody on GT I just a forum
Account to say my opinions and get to know people
But it shouldn't matter if you rich and famous

|ThyLuigi|
02-28-2015, 12:13 AM

But seriously, stop with the pointless drama.

LifeSupport
02-28-2015, 12:14 AM

But seriously, stop with the pointless drama.

But seriously, stop with the pointless spam.

A7XFAN190
02-28-2015, 12:17 AM
But seriously, stop with the pointless spam.

You're just bored and got nothing better to do

LifeSupport
02-28-2015, 12:18 AM
You're just bored and got nothing better to do

And you aren't?

A7XFAN190
02-28-2015, 12:20 AM
And you aren't?

We'll I am bored but that doesn't mean I go out
Somewhere and start trouble

LifeSupport
02-28-2015, 12:23 AM
We'll I am bored but that doesn't mean I go out
Somewhere and start trouble

See, I didn't ask about your personal life.....Thanks for providing that useless information that I discarded though.

A7XFAN190
02-28-2015, 12:29 AM
See, I didn't ask about your personal life.....Thanks for providing that useless information that I discarded though.

Wow you love to avoid things to make it seem
Like you're always right so then what's the problem with
The forums because the only problem I have on here is
People like you who complain about things
A lot and start drama over a freakin game like seriously

LifeSupport
02-28-2015, 12:32 AM
Wow you love to avoid things to make it seem
Like you're always right so then what's the problem with
The forums because the only problem I have on here is
People like you who complain about things
A lot and start drama over a freakin game like seriously

If you have a problem, then find a solution. I hear leaving is a good solution.

Cocomonkey
02-28-2015, 12:34 AM
I'm laughing my ass off.

WHO THE HELL CARES, some people just need to realise that Growtopia is just a game. Nothing more.

This. ^^ :ninja:

SuperJ

Why?

Are your tiny squinty asian eyes affecting your readin'?Shut up, that comment is messed up. Nobody wants people like you here.

A7XFAN190
If you have a problem, then find a solution. I hear leaving is a good solution.

No I think you should leave you seem like you spend way
To much time on this I've been on this for a year an only 43 posts unlike
You

LifeSupport
02-28-2015, 12:36 AM
Shut up, that comment is messed up. Nobody wants people like you here.

Mmmm. Point invalid since I do.

- - - Updated - - -

No I think you should leave you seem like you spend way
To much time on this I've been on this for a year an only 43 posts unlike
You

Yes. It's called spam. Heard of it?

Lord0fcubits
02-28-2015, 12:36 AM
In about 2 hours this thread will have 34 pages

Cocomonkey
02-28-2015, 12:39 AM

http://i59.tinypic.com/fcqp1v.jpg

A7XFAN190
02-28-2015, 12:47 AM
Mmmm. Point invalid since I do.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes. It's called spam. Heard of it?

No it's called having no life now get off your butt and
Do something with your life besides complain

LifeSupport
02-28-2015, 12:59 AM
No it's called having no life now get off your butt and
Do something with your life besides complain

Spam =/= "Having no life now get off your butt and do something with your life besides complain"

- - - Updated - - -

http://i59.tinypic.com/fcqp1v.jpg

Please no miranda signs.....

WOOWOOWOO
02-28-2015, 01:23 AM
Spam =/= "Having no life now get off your butt and do something with your life besides complain"

- - - Updated - - -

Please no miranda signs.....

*Cough cough* Says the one who started it...

Mr.Hankey
02-28-2015, 02:06 AM

Agreed to every word of this.

Derpyderp
02-28-2015, 02:07 AM

And then you tell a group of people to bully dreary just for scamming, why not confront her then, and again, and to end it in peace but you do this in violence? like.. you rely on other people in the immediate vicinity who you command to msg her?

Im not sure if anyone should look up to you at all

LifeSupport
02-28-2015, 02:08 AM
Im not sure if anyone should look up to you at all

I agree with this. I don't even like it.

Cocomonkey
02-28-2015, 03:15 AM
I agree with this. I don't even like it.

You're not organic you're full of loathing and sarcasm.

COLTONROCKO
02-28-2015, 03:16 AM
Hmm, thats ironic because you aren't no god either.

atwistoffate
02-28-2015, 03:25 AM
Hmm, thats ironic because you aren't no god either.

Yea... I love the part how Lifesupport says he is in the post

lovandra
02-28-2015, 03:36 AM

Pretty much right

LOL. Logic plz.

Lols, no one know who is each other age for real..

I'm gonna clear my name because there's a whole lot wrong with what you said.

For starters, I personally don't give a damn if I'm influential or not. Sure, some on the forums have reached out to me in game praising my style of posting, but I don't let it bump me up or anything. I stay the same. I find it unfortunate that you can't practice the exact same sensibilities you preach. Being that proud of having a bunch of randoms you're never gonna know on your jock is alarming. They're weak. Don't you understand? Wanting to do what someone else does, or riding them for doing it, is a lowkey demonstration of a lack of independent thinking. Your following probably consists of kids who think you're cool because you gave them an item or told them how to do something. Impressionable kids who haven't the slightest idea what the person they look up to is really like isn't something to be so egotistic about.

I'm useless, sure, I may not be someone who spams super-broadcasts or gets caught up in "huge" in-game scandals, owns a popular world, and what have you. But I think for myself, and that in itself is power. The title of the thread thus stands null and void.

It's a game. Your influence in it doesn't mean jack. To those who beg to differ, leave the house! Influence people where it matters; in real life! I'm also not saying that anything I do in game means something, because it really doesn't. I'm just some dude playing a game, some dude posting on a forum. That's as simple as it gets.

:3

^This is one of example of mature post peps.. FOLLOW

Brennanber
02-28-2015, 06:00 AM
Lol everyone is tryin to be all smart and stuff then dont realize they getting baited.

26FtW26
02-28-2015, 09:34 AM
Lol everyone is tryin to be all smart and stuff then dont realize they getting baited.

The b8 is pretty gr8. Even the smartest m8s are getting b8ed.

Mark Chong
02-28-2015, 10:28 AM

The b8 is pretty gr8. Even the smartest m8s are getting b8ed.
As in?
All I know is
Either lifesupport likes to tell people how gr8 he is
Or
He just want to see us rage over nothin cos he's bored

ArmzOfficial
02-28-2015, 06:51 PM

I smell hypocrites.

RudyBan
02-28-2015, 07:09 PM
As in?
All I know is
Either lifesupport likes to tell people how gr8 he is
Or
He just want to see us rage over nothin cos he's bored

The latter. It hasn't worked out as he expected, though. I mean, I didn't snap with my post, I just put things into perspective. It's a game lmfao.

Mahmoud
02-28-2015, 07:10 PM
The latter. It hasn't worked out as he expected, though. I mean, I didn't snap with my post, I just put things into perspective. It's a game lmfao.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Something that some people won't get.

LilChamo
02-28-2015, 07:38 PM

Wait so.. You're basically wanting us not rich/famous people to be quiet like a good little child?
That burnnns.. (Not really..)

Jerick anthony remo
03-01-2015, 03:12 AM
People aren't useless. They are useful in their own way. Yes i know i'm not important nor rich or famous, but to me everybody in the forums are important. Everyone in the forums are really kind to help one another so don't call them useless, you have no rights to call them that.