PDA

View Full Version : To permanetly disable all world trade scam!

DioX
02-27-2015, 02:24 PM
I found this awesome idea! Yay!

All the mods have to do is add /ban all when a player brought a world so the scammers will be aware of it and never do world trade scams again and also I saw 10 scammers already in a world working hard to get the world lock back after accepting a deal from a victim

I suggest to add this idea! :D :yeah:

Magicalfishy
02-27-2015, 02:29 PM
I found this awesome idea! Yay!

All the mods have to do is add /ban all when a player brought a world so the scammers will be aware of it and never do world trade scams again and also I saw 10 scammers already in a world working hard to get the world lock back after accepting a deal from a victim

I suggest to add this idea! :D :yeah:

Hey, welcome to the forums. Please note that suggestion threads belong here: http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?36-Growtopia-Suggestions-And-Ideas

Before posting a thread, always look at the sub-forums to classify what your thread will fall into. Anyways, I coulda sworn I've seen you before.

Mahmoud
02-27-2015, 02:30 PM
Sorry but what is a world trade scam? first time I hear about it :sweatdrop:

DioX
02-28-2015, 06:34 AM
It's when the owner drops his/her items in a world without cover and you are trap in the white door and after he/she sells it he steals them back.

DumbOldDoor
02-28-2015, 12:48 PM
Sorry but what is a world trade scam? first time I hear about it :sweatdrop:

You're kidding, right? I mean, you have over 6000 posts and you don't know anything about world trade scams?

Serp
02-28-2015, 12:50 PM
You're kidding, right? I mean, you have over 6000 posts and you don't know anything about world trade scams?I I think that Mahmoud thought that the person scams using a "Trade World".

Simplify_
02-28-2015, 04:49 PM
You're kidding, right? I mean, you have over 6000 posts and you don't know anything about world trade scams?

I I think that Mahmoud thought that the person scams using a "Trade World".

No he's joking

Mahmoud
02-28-2015, 04:51 PM
I I think that Mahmoud thought that the person scams using a "Trade World".

It's funny that you are the only 1 who got me, Eh sorry for misunderstanding.

TheWestonGuy
02-28-2015, 05:20 PM
You should change your avatar. jeez.

DioX
03-01-2015, 04:09 AM
Maybe, Everyone has to delete their growtopia account and start over again.

End of the forum, nothing new here.