PDA

View Full Version : Bomb threat at my school... (-_-;)

REGISORD
02-27-2015, 02:36 PM
There's apparently a bomb threat at my school... And you know what sucks... I could've stayed home. The school would've taken that as an excused absence. *facepalm* and I was apparently the only one who didn't know that... and there are like 6 people in the class I'm in today... Yep... I'm screwed. :panic:

atwistoffate
02-27-2015, 02:37 PM
Looks like we have a dead forumer today

REGISORD
02-27-2015, 02:41 PM
Looks like we have a dead forumer today

NO! DON'T SAY THAT!

Magicalfishy
02-27-2015, 02:43 PM
There's apparently a bomb threat at my school... And you know what sucks... I could've stayed home. The school would've taken that as an excused absence. *facepalm* and I was apparently the only one who didn't know that... and there are like 6 people in the class I'm in today... Yep... I'm screwed. :panic:

Who threatened to bomb you? Anyways, just leave school? Duh... :sweatdrop:

atwistoffate
02-27-2015, 02:44 PM

Yea, can't you just call your parents to pick you up? Or are they at work?

Ilikecats
02-27-2015, 02:46 PM
When my school had one while where in it earlyer this year.... The public school we rent a section from them and they didnt event let the stundets at my school know about. My mom had to get me durring school and a freind who also goes there that lives by me.......

DioX
02-27-2015, 02:47 PM
That's easy! First take your attendance then leave the school immediantly. Without being noticed

Mahmoud
02-27-2015, 02:50 PM
Who threaten you?
a teen? a kid? a teacher?!

REGISORD
02-27-2015, 02:54 PM
Who threaten you?
a teen? a kid? a teacher?!

No... Some guy is just gonna bomb the school just because... Idk... :nope:

Mahmoud
02-27-2015, 02:57 PM
No... Some guy is just gonna bomb the school just because... Idk... :nope:

Your schoo didn't take that threat seriously..

unconscious98
02-27-2015, 02:57 PM
im soooo jealous right now.
the school where mym mom teaches also got a bomb threat a few months ago, seems like an old bomb from a war got buried there.

ToadNH
02-27-2015, 03:03 PM
If you hear someone shout "Allahu Akbar" run as fast as you can.

Mahmoud
02-27-2015, 03:04 PM

LOL!
This is just so funny for me.
No offends to anyone of course *cough* it's just funny.

Mark Chong
02-27-2015, 03:08 PM

LOL!
This is just so funny for me.
No offends to anyone of course *cough* it's just funny.
I don understand it ._.
It's suppose to mean book or something related? Or is it....
A fart bomb

Magicalfishy
02-27-2015, 03:08 PM

http://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/gifs/zelda-wind-waker-link-running-weird-crazy-1384452931F.gif

Run like the wind... but forget the Waker.

Mahmoud
02-27-2015, 03:12 PM
I don understand it ._.
It's suppose to mean book or something related? Or is it....
A fart bomb

No he is referencing to terrorism.
It's so funny for me because every time a terrorist say Allahu Akbar it's just obvious that they are not doing it for god.
Me as a Muslim I think terrorism is just think that they are not even doing it for god maybe to make people fear them but why do I care, I know in the end we will see them burn in hell.

a cheeky skrub
02-27-2015, 03:21 PM

Really needed a good laugh after getting into the A&E. Thanks! =)

_Lennart_
02-27-2015, 03:22 PM
If I had a bomb threat at school I would not go to the forums and tell everyone about it, I would take it seriously and do my best to get it out of there.

No, I do not believe you.

REGISORD
02-27-2015, 03:22 PM

THANK YOU :yeah:

REGISORD
02-27-2015, 04:59 PM
Update: someone says bomb is going off at 11:00... Bye... 1 min... I will miss you all...

26FtW26
02-27-2015, 05:00 PM
So your school gets a bomb threat.

Government be like: "Screw it, they're bluffing"
3 seconds later: *Boom.*
Next day;
Government: "We didn't know heres an apology kthxbai"

- - - Updated - - -

Update: someone says bomb is going off at 11:00... Bye... 1 min... I will miss you all...

Some idiot is probably trying to cause panic.

You will get KARMA
02-27-2015, 05:01 PM
Isis, taliban, al quada be liek

iPotato.
02-27-2015, 08:29 PM

Lol, so bad joke. Go with you racism comments to the ROBLOX community.

iDubstep
02-27-2015, 08:35 PM
R.I.P(_____)

REGISORD
02-27-2015, 08:52 PM
Well... I am so sorry... Turns out it was a prank, someone wrote in the bathroom yesterday,"there is a bomb it will go off at 11:00 at friday it is hiden" and because of that the whole school thinks there's a bomb -.-

SBPRODUCTIONS
02-27-2015, 08:53 PM
Something Happened At My School Like This In November But It Was A Prank.

Elusive
02-27-2015, 09:04 PM
Well... I am so sorry... Turns out it was a prank, someone wrote in the bathroom yesterday,"there is a bomb it will go off at 11:00 at friday it is hiden" and because of that the whole school thinks there's a bomb -.-

I don't think school should be excused just because they think there might be a bomb threat that they aren't even certain of. What if someone is crazy enough to abused this write there would be a bomb everyday, then would school be excused everyday.

26FtW26
02-27-2015, 10:21 PM
I don't think school should be excused just because they think there might be a bomb threat that they aren't even certain of. What if someone is crazy enough to abused this write there would be a bomb everyday, then would school be excused everyday.

And one day some salty scrub will take advantage of the school not caring and blow up the school for goot, with no students suspecting it.

darkscythe
02-28-2015, 04:34 AM
That's kind of a serious prank, it could've caused real panic and havoc (Not sure if it already did or not)
If someone did this to my school, he'd get expelled straight away.
Oh and like stated above or in the previous page, why would anyone post this on the forums before running for your life? .-.

JOCY2211
02-28-2015, 04:38 AM
Same thing but early in the year like september I knew it was fake doe btw it was in the Bay Area xD

CoryT
02-28-2015, 04:39 AM
http://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/gifs/zelda-wind-waker-link-running-weird-crazy-1384452931F.gif

Run like the wind... but forget the Waker.

Linkoftime12 must have ate the brownies in the back of his mom's fridge again...

LilChamo
02-28-2015, 04:48 AM

This happen to my school, too, earlier in the year :3
I don't remember when but I know someone wrote in the bathroom that the school will blow up before 11:00. ;P

Reballoo
02-28-2015, 04:49 AM

http://youtu.be/bJeG-GGH114
My first and only thought.

Linkoftime
02-28-2015, 04:55 AM
Linkoftime12 must have ate the brownies in the back of his mom's fridge again...

i was so hungry i needed FOOD

CoryT
02-28-2015, 04:57 AM
i was so hungry i needed FOOD

Completely off topic : Clear ya inbox

REGISORD
02-28-2015, 05:00 AM
That's kind of a serious prank, it could've caused real panic and havoc (Not sure if it already did or not)
If someone did this to my school, he'd get expelled straight away.
Oh and like stated above or in the previous page, why would anyone post this on the forums before running for your life? .-.

becuz. the bathroom note said it wasn't gonna explode till 11:00. i posted thread at 9:00 or something

|ThyLuigi|
02-28-2015, 05:03 AM
When I hear these stories, I'm always here like "Where do you live..0.o"

Linkoftime
02-28-2015, 05:06 AM
Completely off topic : Clear ya inbox

done cleared it

GummiBear64
02-28-2015, 05:45 AM
If there was a bomb threat at my school and my parent was like "go to school, they're bluffing," I'd grab my didgeridoo, use it at school and summon my pet kangaroo, hop on it and wag school.

Brennanber
02-28-2015, 05:57 AM
Bomb threats are never real :P always a student calling office or leaving a note in the bathroom. If someone were to threaten to shoot up the school, id be more worried. But generally school bombings dont give the attention killers want.

a cheeky skrub
02-28-2015, 06:03 AM
Lol, so bad joke. Go with you racism comments to the ROBLOX community.

My Führer, learn the definition of racism.

Racism
[rey-siz-uh m]
noun
a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human racial groups determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to dominate others or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.
a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.

By the way, you english in particulary grammer is suckkkk. :prophet: :prophet: :prophet:

iPotato.
02-28-2015, 10:49 AM
My Führer, learn the definition of racism.

Racism
[rey-siz-uh m]
noun
a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human racial groups determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to dominate others or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.
a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.

By the way, you english in particulary grammer is suckkkk. :prophet: :prophet: :prophet:

Hello E.T! :) How is it in mars?

BlaZinG
02-28-2015, 12:20 PM

Yay, we have a dead forumer here.

REGISORD
03-02-2015, 02:25 PM
But now the school's still being paranoid and they're gonna search our bags EVERY DAY from now on... :nope:

Edwardson97
03-02-2015, 02:32 PM
Bomb threats are usually some kid just wanting to miss school the next day. But it's good that they took that caution. Also last year, we had 15 bomb threats, it was crazy. But none of them ever happened so that good. :)

- - - Updated - - -

But now the school's still being paranoid and they're gonna search our bags EVERY DAY from now on... :nope:

They aren't able to search your bag, unless they got permission from your parents or you give them the right to.
(School staff may search a student if there are “reasonable grounds” that the search will turn up evidence that the student broke a school rule. This means that staff have more than a hunch that you did something wrong before they can search you.) found on http://www.kidslegal.org/search-and-seizure-school
That states that you have the right to tell them no.

Applez
03-02-2015, 07:15 PM

To jail they go!

REGISORD
03-02-2015, 09:01 PM
To jail they go!

Actually, no, they haven't found the culprit yet

SBPRODUCTIONS
03-02-2015, 09:03 PM

It's SANIC he's sanicoftime12.

SwafGaming
03-12-2015, 06:28 PM

why do u have to run as fast as you can?

Pseudonym
03-12-2015, 09:10 PM
http://cdn.mspaintadventures.com/storyfiles/hs2/01486.gif

- - - Updated - - -

why do u have to run as fast as you can?

It literally means "God is (the) greatest" in Arabic.