PDA

View Full Version : Why are there accounts advertising "free movies"

PURPLE585
02-27-2015, 05:31 PM
Located in the Growtopia Fan Art section..

KillaFlameForumAccount
02-27-2015, 05:37 PM
Because that is their only purpose in life to, advertise.

They might even get paid for doing that.

OH, AND.
THIS MESSAGE WAS SPONSORED BY MCi fill you with harmful chemicals but you do not notice, the family restaurant for everyone!

Serp
02-27-2015, 05:48 PM
There are ADs everywhere!

RudyBan
02-27-2015, 05:49 PM
Those are spam bots, like the ones that drove my old forum into the ground. Seems these have made their way past captcha or any sort of authentication.

Hopefully they're auto-banned soon, unless they managed to evade that. In that case, a moderator better start busting heads.

It's crazy, I just saw that they respond to people who post on the threads they start by name. Bots have come so far ;-;

KillaFlameForumAccount
02-27-2015, 07:39 PM
Wil these spam bots some day enslave humanity? No one knows...

Well, if one day we have chips in our brains that give us immortality, the spam bots can get their own AI and hack the chips, and control us, to be their slaves, we would have to mine materials for them, and do everything for them.

So, it's very likely.

KillaFlameForumAccount
02-27-2015, 08:14 PM
Me: Hey
Friend: Watch all your favorite tv shows at www.noobslovetelevision.gov (http://www.noobslovetelevision.gov)
Me: but...
Friend: We have over 8 thousand movies!
-Back away slowly-

Exactly.

What is next, we get controlled by the government, wait they already do.. (No, infraction, pl0x)

KillaFlameForumAccount
02-27-2015, 08:22 PM
You lnow the famous backwards illuminati site right?

Look for yourself:

www.itanimulli.com (http://www.itanimulli.com)

Yep, the U.S. government is corrupted, time to go to a different country, Oh, wait they are all corrupted.

I guess the elite just wanna make us their slaves.

syrup
02-28-2015, 12:44 AM
I guess they like movies! :sweatdrop: