PDA

View Full Version : CS:GO

craft3d
03-01-2015, 03:59 AM
Who else plays this game, because if you do, add me on steam (JrHorseh) so we can play together or something.

Moxide
03-01-2015, 05:56 AM
bruh
bruh
bruh

u only have like 3 hours on it, make threads like this when you've at least played a few matches of comp.

Megazork
03-01-2015, 05:58 AM
Lmao, my friend and I played the case simulator for CS:GO. It took us 2785 spins till we got a huntsman knife( hope that's what it was called ) I think.

Mr.Hankey
03-01-2015, 06:00 AM
Lmao, my friend and I played the case simulator for CS:GO. It took us 2785 spins till we got a huntsman knife( hope that's what it was called ) I think.
I got mine on my 400th spin, noiiiiice.

Moxide
03-01-2015, 06:02 AM
T'is indeed a Huntsman knife.
Speaking of Case unboxings, I spent 10 or so dollars on unboxing a few keys, and lost about 10 dollars. But then I got a 4 dollar skin in my first comp match, so that's nice.

Mr.Hankey
03-01-2015, 06:03 AM
Speaking of Case unboxings, I spent 10 or so dollars on unboxing a few keys, and lost about 10 dollars. But then I got a 4 dollar skin in my first comp match, so that's nice.
Can one profit off of that game under 100$?

Megazork
03-01-2015, 06:08 AM

Lol in the simulator, I think we lost around 8x the money earned. We span for like 2 and a half hours.

Half of the time was

"Son I am disappoint"

"God dammit"

"That's just sad"

Moxide
03-01-2015, 06:08 AM
Can one profit off of that game under 100$?

It's really hard to profit off of CS:GO. If you get really lucky and get a knife that costs more than you've spent on crates, yes. But a streamer spent around $5k on crates, and got two knives, still losing 1k dollars, so the chances of profiting are slim.

Also, you could do tradeups. It's essentially just selling your gun skins for a bit more than they are worth to make a bit of profit every time you sell'em. It's probably a lot less risky.

The chances are still slim af if you wanna make a profit.

Mr.Hankey
03-01-2015, 06:13 AM
It's really hard to profit off of CS:GO. If you get really lucky and get a knife that costs more than you've spent on crates, yes. But a streamer spent around $5k on crates, and got two knives, still losing 1k dollars, so the chances of profiting are slim.

Also, you could do tradeups. It's essentially just selling your gun skins for a bit more than they are worth to make a bit of profit every time you sell'em. It's probably a lot less risky.

The chances are still slim af if you wanna make a profit.
Considering the amount of weapons you get, it's a win-win, right?

Megazork
03-01-2015, 06:14 AM
Whom that doesn't fear death shall click URL (http://convars.com/case/)

Who wants the play "Get the butterfly/huntsman knife or exceedingly rare item first" game?

Moxide
03-01-2015, 06:17 AM
Considering the amount of weapons you get, it's a win-win, right?

What do you mean? You do get a lot of skin drops, but the ones you get are almost always less than 1 dollar. It's better to buy skins than try to get them from uncrating.

Lucker
03-01-2015, 06:33 AM
It's very easy to profit in CS:GO. For example i have 100$. With all that money i buy keys and then i trade keys to a random knife (always check that the knife is atleast 2 $ more worth than your keys). And then you sell the knife and buy more keys and just reapeat the progress.

Mr.Hankey
03-01-2015, 06:44 AM
What do you mean? You do get a lot of skin drops, but the ones you get are almost always less than 1 dollar. It's better to buy skins than try to get them from uncrating.
My bad, i meant skins. I'm sure you could get a red here and there if you spend about 500$. I've gotten a butterfly knife on a simulator on my 400th try, but trading up skins is always good.

craft3d
03-01-2015, 03:54 PM
bruh
bruh
bruh

u only have like 3 hours on it, make threads like this when you've at least played a few matches of comp.

Well, that's cause 2 things?

A) I have crappy interent
and
B) I don't know much about the game

So, yea.