PDA

View Full Version : Making Profit Online Methods

l0l
03-01-2015, 02:00 PM
No, this is NOT an advertisement for some crappy "make $200 a day" website. In this thread, people will hopefully share their methods of tricking, hacking or plainly legally earning money online. Notice that I do not bear any responsibility for incorrect usage of these methods. So let me start:

Steam methods:

1. Trading real money for steam items:
First of all, choose a payment system which you would preferably use. In my case it is Visa Qiwi Wallet, but Im sure it could work with WebMoney or something like that. Edit the page source code to show that you have a lot of money (but you won't actually give yourself money, it is just like fake numbers). Call the person you are trading with on skype. Show him your screen, and then "transfer" your fake money that you edited with page source code, thus creating an illusion that you sent some money to that person's account. Now go to steam and complete a trade with that guy. Wait for his reaction when he checks his wallet.. Hehe. This is legal, because you are not hacking money. You are just faking those numbers, which basically mean nothing and are not being counted. This is only because of the victim's stupidity.

2. From nothing to knife (CS:GO):
You start off with an invaluable and a cheap item. Then go to csgolounge.com and create a trade of your item for an item of the same quality. The price of your item should be slightly(!!!) lower than the price of the item you are trading for. Keep doing that for a long, long time and eventually you will have a knife. This is kinda hard to explain, so go ahead to youtube and search "from nothing to knife". Yeah, I am too lazy to put the link here.

3. Bets (CS:GO):
Once again, you go to csgolounge.com and place bets on the teams with high coefficient (means that more people have placed a bet on this team, thus it is more likely to win). Once you are familiar with the teams, you can start betting on teams with low coefficients (means that less people have placed a bet on this team, thus it is likely to loose, but if it wins you will get more money from it). Profit!

I think this is it for now. Actually, I could post some "illegal" methods, but I am afraid my thread will get deleted.

Come on, share your stuff, ask questions or discuss the methods above. Im open for feedback.

darksnake99
03-02-2015, 12:36 AM
If you have a nice rig you can mine Bitcoin/Dogecoin/etc.

Tre
03-02-2015, 12:43 AM
For the first one..

I guess it just comes down to whether you have integrity or not.

I would never, ever do that. It's just wrong morally, in my opinion.

l0l
03-02-2015, 04:48 AM
For the first one..

I guess it just comes down to whether you have integrity or not.

I would never, ever do that. It's just wrong morally, in my opinion.

Well. I always think of it as a fair method, because it purely depends on the "victim's" stupidity. You should actually never trade for real money, unless you know the person well. Also you should check your balance BEFORE you trade the item on steam. Seems logical?

SBPRODUCTIONS
03-02-2015, 04:50 AM
Pc Master Race Rules!

Brennanber
03-02-2015, 05:11 AM
If you have a nice rig you can mine Bitcoin/Dogecoin/etc.

*if you have the processor made for bitcoin mining.

Any regular i7 4.0 wouldnt match up to a bitcoin mining chip that bitcoin miners use. Wouldnt be worth your power usage and hardware life using any pc gaming parts.

Anyways I made about 11$$ profit or so on csgo I think. Got 3 chroma cases when they were about 2$ With other skins like I got like a factory new desert eagle meteorite. So sell cases and never open them.

l0l
03-02-2015, 07:41 AM
*if you have the processor made for bitcoin mining.

Any regular i7 4.0 wouldnt match up to a bitcoin mining chip that bitcoin miners use. Wouldnt be worth your power usage and hardware life using any pc gaming parts.

Anyways I made about 11$$ profit or so on csgo I think. Got 3 chroma cases when they were about 2$ With other skins like I got like a factory new desert eagle meteorite. So sell cases and never open them.

No one mines on usual processors now. They either use GPU or Bitcoin Processors