PDA

View Full Version : PC Recording Help

Magicalfishy
03-02-2015, 01:45 AM
Hey guys, I want my videos to be in HD so I'm trying to record Growtopia in fullscreen but I cannot access the record panel while Growtopia is in fullscreen. I'm using Camtasia and I tried to just click where the window was and press record but all it did was show me playing until I hit the screen back... this is so confusing and help is greatly appreciated. :sweatdrop:

Brennanber
03-02-2015, 03:24 AM
Bandicam, fraps, or get a second monitor. Set the keybindings to start, end, and pause the video so you dont need the panel.

amebapiz
03-02-2015, 01:36 PM
Suggesting HyperCam

Magicalfishy
03-02-2015, 02:11 PM
Bandicam, fraps, or get a second monitor. Set the keybindings to start, end, and pause the video so you dont need the panel.

Thanks. :sweatdrop:

Suggesting HyperCam

I'm using a professional recorder and editor. :/

Concept
03-02-2015, 02:16 PM
Start the recording before you put Growtopia in fullscreen.
Then edit out the beginning. (Not sure if this'll work)

Magicalfishy
03-02-2015, 02:20 PM
Start the recording before you put Growtopia in fullscreen.
Then edit out the beginning. (Not sure if this'll work)

Thank you, you may have saved me. :sweatdrop:

Friboy8
03-02-2015, 03:59 PM
When I used to record GT vids, I recorded in small screen and edited the recording dimensions. Before you click record make sure the green line includes the full Growtopia screen like this:
Hope i helped :/

Magicalfishy
03-02-2015, 04:36 PM
When I used to record GT vids, I recorded in small screen and edited the recording dimensions. Before you click record make sure the green line includes the full Growtopia screen like this:
Hope i helped :/

Yeah, but it won't go HD when you do that. I tried recording fullscreen before I went into Growtopia and it worked until checked the "fullscreen" button and then GT reconnected and the film is completely black after that. :sweatdrop:

Might need to ask Vange, Wicker10, or Cocomonkey here...

Friboy8
03-02-2015, 04:49 PM
Yeah, but it won't go HD when you do that. I tried recording fullscreen before I went into Growtopia and it worked until checked the "fullscreen" button and then GT reconnected and the film is completely black after that. :sweatdrop:

I had the same problem as you :/
sorry I couldn't help..

radusavin366
03-02-2015, 05:01 PM
Hey guys, I want my videos to be in HD so I'm trying to record Growtopia in fullscreen but I cannot access the record panel while Growtopia is in fullscreen. I'm using Camtasia and I tried to just click where the window was and press record but all it did was show me playing until I hit the screen back... this is so confusing and help is greatly appreciated. :sweatdrop:

Just use the hotkey for it, i mean Bandicam has F12, or fraps (i guess) has F9 (correct me if im wrong)

Concept
03-02-2015, 08:58 PM

Well like me, Coco uses a mac and Quicktime player to record...
You can chose where to record in HD.

Magicalfishy
03-02-2015, 09:15 PM
Well like me, Coco uses a mac and Quicktime player to record...
You can chose where to record in HD.

So I should use a different recorder? Or maybe Growtopia should have a fullsized windows option. :sweatdrop: