PDA

View Full Version : Beware

SilentNight
03-02-2015, 10:03 PM
As you guys know Growtopia contains many scammers that come from all around the world and in tons of different levels. I would like to point at a certain "gang" who is a,ways trying to scam friends and strangers. Their names are shakill2020, incase, and incasejr all from England. Again remember these aren't the only growtopians that scam so keep your eyes peeled and don't let your greed take over. :hat:

Forestelf
03-02-2015, 10:06 PM
As you guys know Growtopia contains many scammers that come from all around the world and in tons of different levels. I would like to point at a certain "gang" who is a,ways trying to scam friends and strangers. Their names are shakill2020, incase, and incasejr all from England. Again remember these aren't the only growtopians that scam so keep your eyes peeled and don't let your greed take over. :hat:

That's nice.. You're not supposed to single out a person or people.

KillaFlameForumAccount
03-02-2015, 10:07 PM
wrong. sub. forum.

Forestelf
03-02-2015, 10:20 PM
wrong. sub. forum.

Lol, the temptation got to you?

REGISORD
03-03-2015, 12:48 AM

wot 1s diS i just liek found dis tread in de t4vern but idk wot dis gt0pi4 gaM3 is and wot skemmaz :crazy: