PDA

View Full Version : 20 stuffs bout me k thx

RudyBan
03-03-2015, 05:40 PM
Little tidbits. Enjoy?

1.) I'm a guy. Not sure why, but Lettering thought I was a girl. Always lowkey dissin'...

2.) I know Anfinity in real life. What a curse it is.

3.) Quentin Tarantino makes some great movies IMHO.

4.) I don't have a forum alt, but I've considered making one. Not to bash or anything, but to give a different take on things. Unlike most alts.

5.) My words are concise and without profanity when I type them out (and when I'm being serious, no brainer). It's a shame the same can't be said about my speech.

6.) I only have two worlds with a world lock placed in them.

7.) I don't hate Coherence. I just wish she'd stop trying to get others banned. That's about the only thing I see wrong with her.

8.) Last time I was at a court hearing, I was being tried for possession of a firearm. As a fifth grader.

9.) I'm not really mean .-. My forum tone is serious, but I'm not a Grade-A callous person.

10.) I don't SB as much as I used to. Partly because of the change in costs, and my inherent laziness toward farming.

11.) I'm a hip-hop head to death. Trap music (when it doesn't have so much of that damned EDM in it..) is neat, too. No offense to you EDM listeners, it just isn't my kind of sound.

12.) I do philosophy for fun. Something I made up on the spot:

Stressing on the bad of today won't get you to tomorrow.

I could go deeper, but it requires more thought. More thought=more time.

13.) Though I found I'm good at it, I hate math. So much.

14.) I don't post many threads. If you check my latest started threads, you'll notice this thread is listed on the same page as my intro thread from last year.

15.) I don't play too many games. I mess around with Growtopia for a while and I go and do something else, I just like being out of the house as often as I can.

16.) You may not have known this, with the exception of dingle500 and MySuperCooki, but I'm surgical with a pencil. I can draw like nobody's business.

17.) I'm not at all religious, and therefore not biased when it comes to discussion regarding religion. I am a person of faith, though, a completely different thing that people seem to consider synonymous with religion.

18.) I'm not easily offended, but I can easily offend. People can be so trite and sentimental these days, eh?

19.) I have the constant nagging feeling that my posts are subpar. That I can and probably should do better. But I don't care for validation so lolno.

20.) I just wrote twenty things about myself.

KillaFlameForumAccount
03-03-2015, 05:41 PM
such mlg typing.

RudyBan
03-03-2015, 06:27 PM
such mlg typing.

I typed it up in Notability like an hour before I posted it.

Typing neat and clean, you know that's with what I'm keen!

Anfinity
03-03-2015, 07:12 PM
Anfinity dislikes (2)

RudyBan
03-03-2015, 07:14 PM
Anfinity dislikes (2)

Good for you.

Anfinity
03-03-2015, 07:18 PM
Good for you.

I was trying to make it like facebook. You aren't suppose to reply to my dislike. You just killed it.

RudyBan
03-03-2015, 07:20 PM
I was trying to make it like facebook. You aren't suppose to reply to my dislike. You just killed it.

Disliking isn't even an option on Facebook. You wouldn't know, because you never use it.

You will get KARMA
03-03-2015, 07:23 PM
Why you have a grey kinda thing with a cross at your name?

RudyBan
03-03-2015, 07:24 PM

I have no idea what you mean..?

Screenshot?

KillaFlameForumAccount
03-03-2015, 07:29 PM

That is a link to his Skype ACC.
The grey with a cross signifies he is not on Skype right now.
i em genius.

OnlyKING0
03-03-2015, 07:40 PM
UGH .........

minionman10
03-03-2015, 08:04 PM
i got banned yay im so dumb i thought ''lets make a new acc and speed hack for a couple secs just for fun and to see if u can well .....:nope: my brain cant handle growtopia got banned 3 days nuuuu MOM DO U STILL LOVE ME :excl:

Anfinity
03-03-2015, 08:11 PM
Disliking isn't even an option on Facebook. You wouldn't know, because you never use it.

There is an add-on with facebook that allows you to dislike.

RudyBan
03-03-2015, 09:17 PM
UGH .........

Let's not derail. Like I told you, you lose. Take it and walk away.

- - - Updated - - -

There is an add-on with facebook that allows you to dislike.

Isn't default:rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

It's a link to your Skype and it's grey because you're offline.

Are you going to show us your drawing skills? :rolleyes:

Oh that...

I mean, sure, it just depends on what you guys like. I'm about realism and shading, mostly things that tell a story. My most recent work is a smoking Beretta 92 in hand, pencil on paper.

- - - Updated - - -

i got banned yay im so dumb i thought ''lets make a new acc and speed hack for a couple secs just for fun and to see if u can well .....:nope: my brain cant handle growtopia got banned 3 days nuuuu MOM DO U STILL LOVE ME :excl:

ur mom love u so much ok

Magicalfishy
03-03-2015, 09:19 PM

LOL What the heck was that?

RudyBan
03-04-2015, 02:12 PM
That sounds epic, got a photo?

Yeah, and if I don't, I can take one of it. It's on the back cover of a binder I'm carrying.

Mark Chong
03-04-2015, 03:53 PM

LOL What the heck was that?
That? That's just someone tryin to get his/her mom's attention using GT, Dayum son

RudyBan
03-05-2015, 01:07 AM
Could you post it? :rolleyes:

I'll try. It'll be up soon.

EDIT - Got it. Excuse the quality, took it with my iPad. Should've used my phone but Google Drive is a racket.

I'm not too proud of it (it's a little rushed compared to older work of mine), but it's the most recent thing I've drawn.

Pyroworld
03-05-2015, 01:16 AM
Could you post it? :rolleyes:

^^^^^^^^^^

QuickCrafter
03-05-2015, 01:28 AM
I'll try. It'll be up soon.

EDIT - Got it. Excuse the quality, took it with my iPad. Should've used my phone but Google Drive is a racket.

I'm not too proud of it (it's a little rushed compared to older work of mine), but it's the most recent thing I've drawn.

You've got some skill.

RudyBan
03-05-2015, 01:31 AM
You've got some skill.

Thanks man. I used to grind on the paper more often than I do now, so there's definitely room for improvement.

Zfert
03-05-2015, 01:33 AM
8.) Last time I was at a court hearing, I was being tried for possession of a firearm. As a fifth grader.

hubbahahwhat

how did that end

RudyBan
03-05-2015, 01:36 AM
hubbahahwhat

how did that end

Well, I'm here, and it's not exactly stricken from the record. I was on two years probation and had a cop keeping tabs on me everywhere I went when I was out of the house. They wouldn't just walk up to me and follow me, they'd watch me from afar. Parked in alleys and such.

It's a good thing it wasn't loaded. Rounds woulda costed me five years a piece in prison.

Zfert
03-05-2015, 01:49 AM
Well, I'm here, and it's not exactly stricken from the record. I was on two years probation and had a cop keeping tabs on me everywhere I went when I was out of the house. They wouldn't just walk up to me and follow me, they'd watch me from afar. Parked in alleys and such.

It's a good thing it wasn't loaded. Rounds woulda costed me five years a piece in prison.

Wow... Are you old enough to get a licence now or?

RudyBan
03-05-2015, 01:52 AM
Wow... Are you old enough to get a licence now or?

Nah, fifteen still. That incident is from when I was eleven. I'll try and get a license once I'm 18 and pick up a Colt 1911 as my old faithful.

Zfert
03-05-2015, 01:55 AM
Nah, fifteen still. That incident is from when I was eleven. I'll try and get a license once I'm 18 and pick up a Colt 1911 as my old faithful.

Nice. I wanna get into skeet shooting when im older (and by older i mean my 50s-60s)

RudyBan
03-05-2015, 01:59 AM
Nice. I wanna get into skeet shooting when im older (and by older i mean my 50s-60s)

If you can handle a shotty's recoil by then, sure, but then again a whole lot of old dudes have shotguns.

Zfert
03-05-2015, 02:06 AM
If you can handle a shotty's recoil by then, sure, but then again a whole lot of old dudes have shotguns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_2gNhjAkjo

This vid is really cool (Slow Motion old dude with Shotgun)

and yeah, I think 30 to 40 years will be enough time to gain some amount of strength xD

RudyBan
03-05-2015, 02:12 AM
This vid is really cool (Slow Motion old dude with Shotgun)

and yeah, I think 30 to 40 years will be enough time to gain some amount of strength xD

Those shell catches tho

RudyBan
03-06-2015, 02:25 PM
Someone let Jack know I put the picture up k thx

craft3d
03-06-2015, 10:11 PM

And, we still don't care.

GummiBear64
03-07-2015, 01:26 AM
Wow, five years in prison?! Screw that.

Also, nice drawing.

RudyBan
03-07-2015, 04:12 AM
Wow, five years in prison?! Screw that.

Also, nice drawing.

Five years per bullet. Berettas are at an average 9 rounds per mag.

GummiBear64
03-07-2015, 06:51 AM
Five years per bullet. Berettas are at an average 9 rounds per mag.

So, if it was fully loaded, that would be 45 years?
Unless, I did maths wrong...

RudyBan
03-07-2015, 04:16 PM
So, if it was fully loaded, that would be 45 years?
Unless, I did maths wrong...

http://canelsonauthor.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/raven-exactly.gif