PDA

View Full Version : Question (Please take a look)

amebapiz
03-04-2015, 07:01 AM
I got a letter from my teacher, she told me to give the letter to my mother and when I opened it, I saw that it is actually a letter for my mother to go to school for a parent-teacher conference. I don't want that to happen, I'm going to die. Tomorrow I should give the letter back with my mother's signature. I didn't show it to my mother yet so my life can still last longer. Now I'm not planning to give the letter to my mom and that means that there will be no signature and my teacher will know that my mom didn't see the letter. A while ago I told my teacher that I just left the letter in my other bag and I'll be giving it tomorrow. If I don't give it tomorrow, suspicion will rise and that will make my teacher call my mom by using the phone. Now what I need is an excuse or whatever thing is needed for my mom not to meet with my teacher...

Should I fake the signature?
Should I eat food that will make me sick then be absent?

HELPPP

l0l
03-04-2015, 07:11 AM
Jump off a buliding

amebapiz
03-04-2015, 07:18 AM
What's so wrong with a PTC?

My mother will be seriously mad

GummiBear64
03-04-2015, 07:20 AM
"my mum gotta work during the ptc and whenever you happen to want to have it. coincidence!!1!"

amebapiz
03-04-2015, 07:54 AM
Thanks...

also, BUMP

amebapiz
03-04-2015, 11:43 AM
BUMP NEED ANSWERS FAST bump

Mark Chong
03-04-2015, 01:15 PM
Walk to ur teacher and say:
Pwease pway fuv nitz at fwedis

iNarwhal
03-04-2015, 01:17 PM
Eat 5 raw eggs

Then enter a pie eating contest

U will puke in no time :D

Magicalfishy
03-04-2015, 01:21 PM
I hope you did the right thing and showed it to your mom... if you lied you're just digging yourself into a deeper pit and you're bound to get into bigger trouble.

amebapiz
03-04-2015, 01:25 PM
I hope you did the right thing and showed it to your mom... if you lied you're just digging yourself into a deeper pit and you're bound to get into bigger trouble.

I did the opposite... (sigh)

ElectroDream
03-04-2015, 01:55 PM
1. "I lost the paper!!!!!111!!!! Sorry teacher!! *cute face*"

2. "Mom, PLEASE DON'T KILL ME. *shows paper*"

3. *the next morning* "*coughs* Mom im sick help!!!!!!!11!"

ParkourDevil
03-04-2015, 02:00 PM
Rub your hand really fast and hard against your forehead to create some fake fever

Hacktivate
03-04-2015, 02:04 PM
Above anything else, truth will rise. Its better to stick with the truth rather than die with a scar of failure.

Aquarious
03-04-2015, 02:12 PM
Good grief, just give your mom the letter.
Don't be a coward.

l0l
03-04-2015, 02:13 PM
Above anything else, truth will rise. Its better to stick with the truth rather than die with a scar of failure.

It wont, believe me. So many times I have done something similar, but it didn't rise.

Anyways, show the paper to your mom and say that she is invited to a PTC. If it is something bad and you know it (if you don't, better dont follow my advice) tell her that there was some kind of "misunderstanding" between you and the teacher. For example, if it is a bad grade, tell her that he didnt explain a topic well enough and ignored your questions or something like that. If it is bad behavior tell her that you were not involved/didn't do it on purpose. The thing is that you didnt explain it well, give some more info and I will help you.

CandleJack
03-04-2015, 02:27 PM
"A real man would rather accept his defeat than turn his back away from a fight"
- CandleJack the Nuboet :crazy:

Accept the consequences. And aren't PTC's a good thing, they meant to pin-point the bad things within you (or you did). It could also be a good thing, maybe your teacher wishes to congratulate you and your parent personally because you did something remarkably awesome.

Jari Parial
03-04-2015, 02:56 PM
Just give the paper. Even if you get sick you will still get a PTC. If you lied you are only getting into more trouble.
So do the right thing. Go to your mom and say "mom I am sorry (insert problem here) please forgive me )

BudderMeow
03-04-2015, 03:02 PM
Don't fake any signatures. Just do the right thing and show it to her. If you lie, you will have to build up the lie with more lies and someone will eventually find out.

Mark Chong
03-04-2015, 04:07 PM
Easy way:

Admit ur mistakes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Medium way:

Find lots of excuses and when u have none left, give up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hard way:

Dayum son, this should probably be the easiest, suicidal, Jkjk. Trick ur mom that the teacher has no time to meet her, and trick the teacher into believing ur mom is really busy.

Blaks
03-04-2015, 06:05 PM
I got a letter from my teacher, she told me to give the letter to my mother and when I opened it, I saw that it is actually a letter for my mother to go to school for a parent-teacher conference. I don't want that to happen, I'm going to die.

Why would that make you "die"? Because there is a good reason for your teacher to want to see your mother, I'm guessing.

IcyTurtle
03-04-2015, 10:46 PM
I never got whats so bad about PTC. Maybe teachers here are less strict but they usually say 'Oh, your daughter was been a pleasure to teach' even though I talked through all their lectures and never did my homework :sweatdrop:

GummiBear64
03-04-2015, 11:05 PM
I never got whats so bad about PTC. Maybe teachers here are less strict but they usually say 'Oh, your daughter was been a pleasure to teach' even though I talked through all their lectures and never did my homework :sweatdrop:

Same here. Except I can't say that will be the case with my Personal Development class...:sweatdrop:

amebapiz
03-05-2015, 01:54 AM
A lucky way showed up. Thanks guys