PDA

View Full Version : 20 Zorkly factoids

Megazork
03-05-2015, 02:41 AM
1. My IGN came from a horrible mistype when I was playing MapleStory in 4th grade. I tried typing Megazord as I liked Power-Rangers a lot when I was younger but I made a horrible mistype in the progress. I didn't notice it at first but I was playing and a guy just came up to me and said "*** is with your name?". I looked and I found out that I made a typo so I was like "Oh damn it". But it had a nice, humorous ring with the added fact that it sets me up for people calling "Megadork" and "Meganub".

2. I got friend-zoned once in 8th grade and now I fear for future relationships. I'm really not a very good person on that considering I have had zero girlfriends all my life. Once I even found out that a girl I used to like began to have a crush on me. The friend-zone is scary.

3. I get my sort of "mini-mod" attitude from the fact that I've always been grown to respect teacher/authoritative figures during my childhood. From where I'm from, I didn't get that many cases with teachers that were being unethical/offensive. But there was a case where a female teacher from my middle-school was arrested for carrying marijuana in her purse. Sort of made sense why she was always sleepy and irritable.

4. I like Yu-Gi-Oh, especially the first series and GX. I'm looking forward to watching 5D's on my apple TV. But I'm not fond of Zexal and not too sure whether to watch Arc V.

6. I am 75% Mandarin Chinese and 25% Vietnamese. But what's ironic is that I can speak Vietnamese to some extent but I'm ignorant on my own Chinese backround, don't even speak a word.

7. I like rice a lot. It's like our version of bread, goes good with basically anything.

8. I like the color blue and orange.

9. Everyday at school is like a struggle to not accidentally pass gas. It always occurs in the morning, just tightening my stomach and refrain from bending over too much. My dinner always hits the next day in my stomach. That's probably another reason I can't get a girlfriend, my body is so cruel.

10. I'm slightly stocky yet I run faster than most skinny and athletically fit looking people.

11. I'm pretty tall but I haven't gotten to measure my current height. During 7th grade, I was 5"5 1/2. Now I'm a Freshmen in high-school.

12. I am Christian but I'm not one of those who constantly bash on Atheists or get super butt-hurt if someone says God doesn't exist.

13. I currently own a Chinese Lenovo phone and I trick people into thinking I understand Chinese.

14. My Chinesse Lenovo phone makes me want to shoot myself sometimes ugh.

15. I like finding dirty references that nobody knows about and using them as insults on my friends. Calling them things like "Angry Pirate" or "Space Dockers".

16. I wore t-shirts and shorts so much during 6th-8th grade that I got tan mark that are really easy to distinguish.

17. My WPM is 90 words per minute.

18. I never broke any major bones that required me to use a crutch or wheelchair nor do I wear glasses/braces.

19. My hair grows pretty fast and is curlier than my family's hair.

20. I am awesome.

Bejewled
03-05-2015, 02:43 AM
Megadork.

(10 Horrible Typos)

RudyBan
03-05-2015, 02:43 AM
Bro curly hair master race lmao

Megazork
03-05-2015, 02:45 AM
Bro curly hair master race lmao

Take on the world, show them that we aren't straight....

Oh wait..... God dammit .____.

- - - Updated - - -

Megadork.

(10 Horrible Typos)

God dammit again ._____.

Pyroworld
03-05-2015, 02:49 AM
Mega dork is fun, megadork...*snicker*

RudyBan
03-05-2015, 02:50 AM
Take on the world, show them that we aren't straight....

Oh wait..... God dammit .____.

.-.

Well the hair's what gets the damsel's attention. That, the eyelashes, and for whatever odd reason, tuckus. It's a shame I cut it down to nothing back in December.

Megazork
03-05-2015, 02:50 AM
Mega dork is fun, megadork...*snicker*

http://edge1.pokerlistings.com/assets/photos/888.gif

SBPRODUCTIONS
03-05-2015, 02:51 AM
Power rangers is still cool right? Huehuehuehue

I watched it in second grade. Funnier than Seinfeld Nass just. Kidding Seinfeld is funnier.

Megazork
03-05-2015, 02:52 AM
.-.

Well the hair's what gets the damsel's attention. That, the eyelashes, and for whatever odd reason, tuckus. It's a shame I cut it down to nothing back in December.

The eyelashes get all the ladies mon

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/02/28/262BABB500000578-0-image-m-13_1425148224547.jpghttp://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/02/28/262BAB7D00000578-0-image-m-15_1425148239085.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Power rangers is still cool right? Huehuehuehue

I watched it in second grade. Funnier than Seinfeld Nass just. Kidding Seinfeld is funnier.

Yeah I guess but most of the new ones are boring and not as good as the original.

RudyBan
03-05-2015, 02:58 AM
The eyelashes get all the ladies mon

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, uh, I don't think those'll pull any girls at the cat house, watering hole... really anywhere

Megazork
03-05-2015, 02:59 AM
Yeah, uh, I don't think those'll pull any girls at the cat house, watering hole... really anywhere

It's a good thing I'm not that guy

http://i.imgur.com/aeoUtU6.gif

Areodax
03-05-2015, 03:38 AM
I get gassy when I eat certain things, like those potato chips....

I held it all in until the bell rings. :crazy:

Megazork
03-05-2015, 03:43 AM
I get gassy when I eat certain things, like those potato chips....

I held it all in until the bell rings. :crazy:

I just get random gas. Just try to release it inconspicuously in large crowds that are noisy :crazy:

Aquarious
03-05-2015, 03:44 AM
I'm basically 90% Vietnamese but I barely speak any. :sweatdrop:
My Vietnamese is of equal to a pre-schooler.

Megazork
03-05-2015, 03:46 AM
I'm basically 90% Vietnamese but I barely speak any. :sweatdrop:
My Vietnamese is of equal to a pre-schooler.

I was taught both Northern and Southern Vietnamese so I always get my Vietnamese emangled, even worse since it's like broken Vietnamese. Even worse with my American inflection on the accent.

BlaZinG
03-05-2015, 03:48 AM
So you have fast growing curly pubes?

Megazork
03-05-2015, 03:49 AM
So you have fast growing curly pubes?

Google Search History: How to ruin threads fast

BlaZinG
03-05-2015, 03:50 AM
Google Search History: How to ruin threads fast

D :

BlaZinG