PDA

View Full Version : GOOD NEWS ^o^///

JOCY2211
03-07-2015, 04:39 AM
Many people are sad about this situation with carnival and this mod who did something he/she wasn't suppose to do. And hey don't hate that person I mean you can't ever apologize for speaking or doing what you have done. It can be forgiven but it won't be forgotten. Anyways GOOD NEWS I AM CANCER FREE YASSSSSSSSS IM SOOO HAPPY AND FEEL FABULOUS THAN EVER ;3 and on my birthday week XD I thank many friends who help me with this situation I was going through and for those who didn't knew about this I still thank you for being an amazing person :) heck I was gonna ask out this guy out that's how happy I was lol. EVERY STORM HAS A SUNLIGHT AND FINALLY MY STORM WAS OVER AND HOPE YOUR IS TOO and sorry for the caps but I'm really HAPPY ^.^ take care from your giraffe fwend
~JOCY (:

COLTONROCKO
03-07-2015, 04:40 AM
Congrats, live a really happy life. :D

SixFace
03-07-2015, 04:41 AM
Pitied the mod who got demodded.....
And good thing you are cancer free,enjoy your life....and have a long life.....:hat:

Lettering
03-07-2015, 04:41 AM
That's awesome! Welp have a good day.

COLTONROCKO
03-07-2015, 04:42 AM
Who was the mod that did this?

JOCY2211
03-07-2015, 04:43 AM
I don't really want to put the mod on blast .-.
And thank you guys I appreciate it

COLTONROCKO
03-07-2015, 04:44 AM
I don't really want to put the mod on blast .-.
And thank you guys I appreciate it

Just pm me, I really want to know.

SixFace
03-07-2015, 04:46 AM
Who was the mod that did this?
Enough of this question plz....the mod is already an ex-mod....and i don't think that he/she wants his name to be on so many threads....it is like someone famous in Growtopia but loses his title....
Imagine if you are a mod,then suddenly you did something bad(scam,hack or whatever) and loses your mod post.....this news will be on the forums and you will be ashamed of your self......:nope:

Tre
03-07-2015, 04:48 AM
Many people are sad about this situation with carnival and this mod who did something he/she wasn't suppose to do. And hey don't hate that person I mean you can't ever apologize for speaking or doing what you have done. It can be forgiven but it won't be forgotten. Anyways GOOD NEWS I AM CANCER FREE YASSSSSSSSS IM SOOO HAPPY AND FEEL FABULOUS THAN EVER ;3 and on my birthday week XD I thank many friends who help me with this situation I was going through and for those who didn't knew about this I still thank you for being an amazing person :) heck I was gonna ask out this guy out that's how happy I was lol. EVERY STORM HAS A SUNLIGHT AND FINALLY MY STORM WAS OVER AND HOPE YOUR IS TOO and sorry for the caps but I'm really HAPPY ^.^ take care from your giraffe fwend
~JOCY (:

Congrats girl! You showed cancer who's boss!

COLTONROCKO
03-07-2015, 04:48 AM
Enough of this question plz....the mod is already an ex-mod....and i don't think that he/she wants his name to be on so many threads....it is like someone famous in Growtopia but loses his title....
Imagine if you are a mod,then suddenly you did something bad(scam,hack or whatever) and loses your mod post.....this news will be on the forums and you will be ashamed of your self......:nope:

It was his/hers fault for being so ignorant and opening the carnival doors. I just want to know the damn name..

EDIT- Shall I say, helped his/her friends

Isaaccs
03-07-2015, 04:49 AM
That's good, enjoy your life, live every second of it!(: Hopefully, you'll have a long one!

- - - Updated - - -

It was his/hers fault for being so ignorant and opening the carnival doors. I just want to know the damn name..

EDIT- Shall I say, helped his/her friends

I'll PM you, or do you already know?

COLTONROCKO
03-07-2015, 04:50 AM
That's good, enjoy your life, live every second of it!(: Hopefully, you'll have a long one!

- - - Updated - - -

I'll PM you, or do you already know?

So many rumors. I will love a PM

JOCY2211
03-07-2015, 04:55 AM
I feel the love :)

Pimpster
03-07-2015, 05:26 AM
Congrats on beating cancer! Yehyehyeh!:yeah:

JOCY2211
03-07-2015, 05:38 AM
Congrats on beating cancer! Yehyehyeh!:yeah:

Thank you :3

SBPRODUCTIONS
03-07-2015, 05:48 AM
Yay u survived my aunt went through cancer 3 years ago and she survived too. Yay happy time.

iCrystalCat
03-07-2015, 06:01 AM
That's awesome that you survived, now you can live a happy life and go on and have a family and have fun in your life without anything pulling you down. Good luck in life. : )