PDA

View Full Version : [FORUM GAME] Infinate Dungeon

AliRaza111
03-07-2015, 06:01 AM
In this game you are in a never ending dungeon with an infinite number of rooms(don't ask how), you have to overcome challenges set by the previous poster then post what you see in the next room for the next person to go through.
You may use any items that were found within the dungeon( by you or by someone else) but then they have to break or get lost in one way or the other so they can't be used again, no other items are allowed from outside the dungeon(not even outside armour). Everything from the dungeon. For example:

Well since I'm starting I guess I'll tell you what I see in the first room. I see a a of lion that haven't eaten in 4 months in the next room guarding a chest.

Since they haven't eaten for that long they are ALREADY dead so I just walk up to the chest and open it to find a portal gun.
In the next room I see a spikefall right before the door to the other room.

I use that portal gun that was already found to create and portal next to me and next to the other door and walk through. Unfortunately the portal gun malfunctions and breaks apart after I step through.
In the next room I see...
And the game continues like that until THE END OF TIME or until you guys get bored and stop posting.
One more thing, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO FIND GOD LEVEL STUFF LIKE AN INVINCIBILITY POTION. And if two people reply to the same post, continue with the first post.

Have fun.:wave::hat:

YOU ARE ALSO NOT SUPPOSED TO JUST "FIND" THE items in your backpack, you HAVE to find them IN the dungeon.

Megazork
03-07-2015, 06:04 AM
We're all stuck in a room with walls closing in on both sides. Those walls have sharp spikes on them! We need to think quick. There is 2 knobs and a little stone idol on a pedestal. I can see a small panel on both sides and all I have is this elastic fiber in my backpack.

amebapiz
03-07-2015, 06:16 AM
We're all stuck in a room with walls closing in on both sides. Those walls have sharp spikes on them! We need to think quick. There are 2 knobs and a little stone idol on a pedestal. I can see a small panel on both sides and all I have is this elastic fiber in my backpack.

You said all, so that would be more than one. I'll use the other people to stop the walls. I'll make them push those walls nvm if they die. While they are doing that, I use the stone idol to break the small panel

In the next room, you found sexy girls. You realized that you also have a condom in your backpack. Now what would you do?:confused:

AliRaza111
03-07-2015, 08:33 AM
Due to the inappropriateness of amebapiz's post I am officially temporarily "banning" them from playing this game until further notice.
Also I am changing their scenario to:
"In the next room you see a chest(possibly trapped but you DON'T know that) and a shiny gold coin"

Offendroke
03-07-2015, 08:37 AM
Due to the inappropriateness of amebapiz's post I am officially temporarily "banning" them from playing this game until further notice.
Also I am changing their scenario to:
"In the next room you see a chest(possibly trapped but you DON'T know that) and a shiny gold coin"

You ignore the coin and you open the chest. Then an axe falls from the ceiling and slices you to 2 symmetrical pieces.

darkscythe
03-07-2015, 09:09 AM
You ignore the coin and you open the chest. Then an axe falls from the ceiling and slices you to 2 symmetrical pieces.

Time passes and a creature glues you back together and gives you life, you go to the next room and find a door, it isn't locked but it's suspicious

Areodax
03-07-2015, 10:00 AM
Time passes and a creature glues you back together and gives you life, you go to the next room and find a door, it isn't locked but it's suspicious

Areodax then suddenly appears and opens the door for you. And then he slaughtered a mini-boss in there, and gave you a Titan Glove. He then runs off to the sunset.

You move on to the next room, but apparently, there's no knob!

darkscythe
03-07-2015, 10:18 AM
Areodax then suddenly appears and opens the door for you. And then he slaughtered a mini-boss in there, and gave you a Titan Glove. He then runs off to the sunset.

You move on to the next room, but apparently, there's no knob!

You used the Titan glove to break down the door, it apparently caused a mini earthquake and caused a rift in the middle of the room, you find a rope and a hook

amebapiz
03-07-2015, 10:24 AM
I'm unbanned by the support :D

Heavygun
03-07-2015, 10:38 AM
You used the Titan glove to break down the door, it apparently caused a mini earthquake and caused a rift in the middle of the room, you find a rope and a hook

You pick up the hook on rope and move to next room where is a huge hole inside that room. Also you can see some water shimmering down there. You can see an iron door with no knob. on the iron door there are some cameras and censors and a letter. The letter says: ''As long as you wait you will get closer to next room.

Mark Chong
03-07-2015, 10:44 AM
You pick up the hook on rope and move to next room where is a huge hole inside that room. Also you can see some water shimmering down there. You can see an iron door with no knob. on the iron door there are some cameras and censors and a letter. The letter says: ''As long as you wait you will get closer to next room.

Suddenly it rained and the water filled the hole, u swam to the other side. U push the door down with the titan glove still with u and found another room with flying spikes and at the other end is a door with a knob on the other side of it which u can't reach

darkscythe
03-07-2015, 01:26 PM
Suddenly it rained and the water filled the hole, u swam to the other side. U push the door down with the titan glove still with u and found another room with flying spikes and at the other end is a door with a knob on the other side of it which u can't reach

You used the rope and a hook and safely moved across the room, You opened the door and found a wall, you search through your backpack but find nothing and you look around and find the room has gunpowder smeared on the walls

Jaime12
03-07-2015, 01:30 PM
You used the rope and a hook and safely moved across the room, You opened the door and found a wall, you search through your backpack but find nothing and you look around and find the room has gunpowder smeared on the walls

You rub your hands until sparks appear. You make fire and blow up the wall. In the next room you find a chest next to the door wich you can take and a wild @Seth that is trying to ban you.

ianCSzz
03-07-2015, 01:51 PM
You rub your hands until sparks appear. You make fire and blow up the wall. In the next room you find a chest next to the door wich you can take and a wild @Seth that is trying to ban you.

And you go : "OMG SATH IZ HERE OMGOMGOMG NO SCAEM 183456836876%!!!! OMG /GOOOOO!!!" <--- Broadcasts in a nutshell

Suddenly @Dr. Destructo appears!

Obliderate
03-07-2015, 01:57 PM
And you go : "OMG SATH IZ HERE OMGOMGOMG NO SCAEM 183456836876%!!!! OMG /GOOOOO!!!" <--- Broadcasts in a nutshell

Suddenly @Dr. Destructo appears!

All the nubs that come in start punching the heck out of Dr. Destructo and he blasts a hole in the wall! You go through and see a Re-dead guarding a light-saber!

Hamsomy3
03-07-2015, 02:15 PM
All the nubs that come in start punching the heck out of Dr. Destructo and he blasts a hole in the wall! You go through and see a Re-dead guarding a light-saber!

I don't need the light saber, moves to next room. You see the ringmaster and debt collectors wants you to return what you owe them or they don't let you leave. The crowd made the Titan Glove self destruct (Nobody destroyed it!)

Obliderate
03-07-2015, 02:27 PM
I don't need the light saber, moves to next room. You see the ringmaster and debt collectors wants you to return what you owe them or they don't let you leave. The crowd made the Titan Glove self destruct (Nobody destroyed it!)

I steal the ring master's clothes and say "there he is!" and point to the ringmaster. Then while everyone is yelling at the ringmaster for their money I change clothes and go to the next room. You see 3 levers and only one of them opens the door. The other 2... well the skeletons everywhere explain that.

ianCSzz
03-07-2015, 02:55 PM
I steal the ring master's clothes and say "there he is!" and point to the ringmaster. Then while everyone is yelling at the ringmaster for their money I change clothes and go to the next room. You see 3 levers and only one of them opens the door. The other 2... well the skeletons everywhere explain that.

Then you think "Wait... What will happen if I go to creative mode?" and typed "/gamemode c".

Obliderate
03-07-2015, 03:03 PM
Then you think "Wait... What will happen if I go to creative mode?" and typed "/gamemode c".

But this isn't Minecraft, so nothing happened.

darkscythe
03-07-2015, 03:54 PM
But this isn't Minecraft, so nothing happened.

You facepalm'ed yourself after realizing that, the sound of the impact bounced off the walls of the dungeon and killed every skeleton in the room, It was so funny, you started laughing, your laugh caused the ground to crumble, you fell through..

(Btw, owner needs to make a list of what items we acquired)

REGISORD
03-08-2015, 02:11 AM
You facepalm'ed yourself after realizing that, the sound of the impact bounced off the walls of the dungeon and killed every skeleton in the room, It was so funny, you started laughing, your laugh caused the ground to crumble, you fell through..

(Btw, owner needs to make a list of what items we acquired)

into a room with spikes... you die

kthxbai

Obliderate
03-08-2015, 02:12 AM
a magical wizard revives you.
You end up in a room with a hook shot and a cracked wall.

REGISORD
03-08-2015, 02:16 AM
a magical wizard revives you.
You end up in a room with a hook shot and a cracked wall.

I shoot the hook shot into the cracked wall and crumble it and see a room with monsters in it. all your stuff you have magically disappears (i say it was the wizard ._.) but a wooden sword appears in your hand

DailyGamer
03-08-2015, 02:18 AM
I shoot the hook shot into the cracked wall and crumble it and see a room with monsters in it. all your stuff you have magically disappears (i say it was the wizard ._.) but a wooden sword appears in your hand

I Crack the wall and then see costco

ianCSzz
03-08-2015, 03:51 AM
I Crack the wall and then see costco

... and an Adventure Item - Banana. So...

Obliderate
03-08-2015, 04:05 AM
... and an Adventure Item - Banana. So...

I eat the banana and gain amazing super-powers!
I kamehameha the monster and go into the next room than my powers wear off.
The next room has a riddle: What has holes but can still hold water?

AliRaza111
03-08-2015, 10:37 AM
I eat the banana and gain amazing super-powers!
I kamehameha the monster and go into the next room than my powers wear off.
The next room has a riddle: What has holes but can still hold water?

You remember reading this on the internet and immediately answer "A sponge" and before your eyes a bag of gold appears, unfortunately you look closer and see that they're chocolate coins.

In the next room you see a man cover in scratches and demonic symbols.

Heavygun
03-08-2015, 12:01 PM
You noticed he is blind so you sneaked behind him and cover his ears with stones you found on floor. You move to next room where is Devilham running dropgames and stealing candy from babies.

BioTestificate
03-08-2015, 01:49 PM
You noticed he is blind so you sneaked behind him and cover his ears with stones you found on floor. You move to next room where is Devilham running dropgames and stealing candy from babies.

You have offered Devilham some "gold" to stop him from scamming babies.

But Devilham got mad because he realized that they are actually chocolate coins. He threw you into a time-space rupture while smiling at you menacingly. You lost your consciousness after that.

After you woke up, you have found yourself tied upside down, about to be fed to the sharks. The only thing you have is a vial of urine you don't remember having earlier.

Obliderate
03-08-2015, 02:14 PM
You have offered Devilham some "gold" to stop him from scamming babies.

But Devilham got mad because he realized that they are actually chocolate coins. He threw you into a time-space rupture while smiling at you menacingly. You lost your consciousness after that.

After you woke up, you have found yourself tied upside down, about to be fed to the sharks. The only thing you have is a vial of urine you don't remember having earlier.

You pour the urine into the sharks eyes and command them to eat the ropes.
You go through an underwater passage and enter a room and are challenged to a dance battle by Elvis!

~Rapidfire~
03-08-2015, 02:22 PM
You pour the urine into the sharks eyes and command them to eat the ropes.
You go through an underwater passage and enter a room and are challenged to a dance battle by Elvis!

You start dancing to Justin Bebier. You're so bad at dancing that Elvis is immediately blinded.
Elvis faints. You reach into Elvisis' pockets and you find a cashew.

The only thing that stands between you and the cashew is the steel wall in front of you.

REGISORD
03-08-2015, 04:48 PM
You start dancing to Justin Bebier. You're so bad at dancing that Elvis is immediately blinded.
Elvis faints. You reach into Elvisis' pockets and you find a cashew.

The only thing that stands between you and the cashew is the steel wall in front of you.

u turn into da hulk and shoot the steel wall and go into a room with legos in it

Applez
03-08-2015, 05:00 PM
Everyone moves to the next room... Then...

A WILD GIANT HOG COMES OUT OF NO WHERE!

Everyone attacks the hog, it dies. A hot fairy named Applez was on thr floor. They picked her up and gave her a heart piece. She said, "I can help you escape this Infinite Dungeon."

AliRaza111
03-09-2015, 12:01 PM
Everyone moves to the next room... Then...

A WILD GIANT HOG COMES OUT OF NO WHERE!

Everyone attacks the hog, it dies. A hot fairy named Applez was on thr floor. They picked her up and gave her a heart piece. She said, "I can help you escape this Infinite Dungeon."

Unfortunately the fairy keeps saying "Hey listen!" so you give her back the heart piece and quickly leave. You almost trip over something while going towards the door and you pick it up, you see that it's a silver mirror studded with 9gag references so you keep it for the luls.

In the next room you see Gabe Newell about to destroy the only copies of portal 3 and half life 3...

FinPhoen
03-09-2015, 12:25 PM
Unfortunately the fairy keeps saying "Hey listen!" so you give her back the heart piece and quickly leave. You almost trip over something while going towards the door and you pick it up, you see that it's a silver mirror studded with 9gag references so you keep it for the luls.

In the next room you see Gabe Newell about to destroy the only copys of portal 3 and half life 3...

You shout at him to stop and pull out the 9gag references. You then shove it in his face and he bursts out laughing while rolling on the floor. He ROFLed so hard that he smashed through one of the walls. He continues laughing and you suspect he lost his mind. You snatch away the copies of Portal and Half LIfe and speed through the hole. There, you find a single kangaroo, staring into your eyes with a piece of cow dung in hand.

BioTestificate
03-09-2015, 12:38 PM
You shout at him to stop and pull out the 9gag references. You then shove it in his face and he bursts out laughing while rolling on the floor. He ROFLed so hard that he smashed through one of the walls. He continues laughing and you suspect he lost his mind. You snatch away the copies of Portal and Half LIfe and speed through the hole. There, you find a single kangaroo, staring into your eyes with a piece of cow dung in hand.

You realized that you are in the kangaroo's bedroom, cleaning some mess. Noticing his PC sitting in the corner, you offered to give one of them in exchange for a way out and the cow dung.

~Rapidfire~
03-09-2015, 02:15 PM
You realized that you are in the kangaroo's bedroom, cleaning some mess. Noticing his PC sitting in the corner, you offered to give one of them in exchange for a way out and the cow dung.

He didn't accept your offer so you just throw the Half Life 3 Copy in his face and run to the next room.
In the next room, there is no door. Just a bottomless pit.

You throw the Portal 3 Copy down the hole to see how big the pit is, but you hear no sound.

"YOLO"

Jaime12
03-09-2015, 06:58 PM
He didn't accept your offer so you just throw the Half Life 3 Copy in his face and run to the next room.
In the next room, there is no door. Just a bottomless pit.

You throw the Portal 3 Copy down the hole to see how big the pit is, but you hear no sound.

"YOLO"

You throw yourself to the hole and after some minutes you realice that there is no gravity. You find a shotgun and some cartridges. You go down the hole and you find a passage. In the next room you see a giant Green Dorito that shots lasers from his eyes. In the other side of the room there is a door and a chest.

Offendroke
03-09-2015, 07:03 PM
You throw yourself to the hole and after some minutes you realice that there is no gravity. You find a shotgun and some cartridges. You go down the hole and you find a passage. In the next room you see a giant Green Dorito that shots lasers from his eyes. In the other side of the room there is a door and a chest.

You open the chest and find a Explosive Rocket Banana Launcher. You blow up the walls and then cracked outside the room.

Out the room you see a woode bridge and at the end there is the Legendary Mustache of Garnub. But, there is lava right under the wooden bridge, and it might burn.

Kranken
03-09-2015, 07:43 PM
You open the chest and find a Explosive Rocket Banana Launcher. You blow up the walls and then cracked outside the room.

Out the room you see a woode bridge and at the end there is the Legendary Mustache of Garnub. But, there is lava right under the wooden bridge, and it might burn.

You find some gems and buy a small clothes pack. You get a pair of asbestos boots, to help you go across lava. You leave The Legendary Mustache of Garnub and go to the next room. The next room is filled with moderator applications and mama Solorien reading them. She has just finished reading your application and you get your powers. Now you can float and go throught walls.

Offendroke
03-09-2015, 07:51 PM
You find some gems and buy a small clothes pack. You get a pair of asbestos boots, to help you go across lava. You leave The Legendary Mustache of Garnub and go to the next room. The next room is filled with moderator applications and mama Solorien reading them. She has just finished reading your application and you get your powers. Now you can float and go throught walls.

But, Solo realized the mods name was Mranken, not Kranken. So while you were flying you fell down.

You call your doctor (Don't ask where he came from)

He manages to sew your face back on, but everytime you wink, a kitten dies.

You enter to the next room, you see a cute little kitten.

REGISORD
03-09-2015, 08:04 PM
But, Solo realized the mods name was Mranken, not Kranken. So while you were flying you fell down.

You call your doctor (Don't ask where he came from)

He manages to sew your face back on, but everytime you wink, a kitten dies.

You enter to the next room, you see a cute little kitten.

You wink at the kitten, killing it. :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy:

~Rapidfire~
03-09-2015, 10:18 PM
You wink at the kitten, killing it. :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy:

Huh. The door is locked. You go back into the room with the Legendary Mustache and you put it on.
You feel mystic powers coming over you.

Sample Text and ads for Doritos are flying past your head. You grasp the power of the gar nub mustache, only to find that it is one of those lame 2.99$ Plastic mustaches you can buy off EBay.

You are puzzled, but then you have an idea.

You pick up the dead cat, throw it at the door, and it opens!

Logic!

ianCSzz
03-10-2015, 04:03 AM
Huh. The door is locked. You go back into the room with the Legendary Mustache and you put it on.
You feel mystic powers coming over you.

Sample Text and ads for Doritos are flying past your head. You grasp the power of the gar nub mustache, only to find that it is one of those lame 2.99$ Plastic mustaches you can buy off EBay.

You are puzzled, but then you have an idea.

You pick up the dead cat, throw it at the door, and it opens!

Logic!

In the next room, there's an iPad and a piece of paper which was for you.

The paper says : "In order to seek the room to proceed, you must answer this riddle one."

And you look at the iPad, it says :
"Starts with E, ends with E. Contains only one letter, but not the letter E."

IcyTurtle
03-10-2015, 06:06 AM
In the next room, there's an iPad and a piece of paper which was for you.

The paper says : "In order to seek the room to proceed, you must answer this riddle one."

And you look at the iPad, it says :
"Starts with E, ends with E. Contains only one letter, but not the letter E."

You remember being given this riddle before. You type in 'envelope' and a part of the floor collapses.

You see stairs under the dust and rubble. You proceed to enter the next room and see a ninja.

The ninja is guarding a large brass door. You see the key in a bottle next to the ninja.

The only other things you see in the room is a long piece of string, a spoon and a pile of manure.

ianCSzz
03-10-2015, 06:27 AM
You remember being given this riddle before. You type in 'envelope' and a part of the floor collapses.

You see stairs under the dust and rubble. You proceed to enter the next room and see a ninja.

The ninja is guarding a large brass door. You see the key in a bottle next to the ninja.

The only other things you see in the room is a long piece of string, a spoon and a pile of manure.

You picked up the spoon, because your teacher once told you that ninjas' weakness is spoon. So, you thrown the spoon right to the ninja's head.

IcyTurtle
03-10-2015, 08:32 AM
You picked up the spoon, because your teacher once told you that ninjas' weakness is spoon. So, you thrown the spoon right to the ninja's head.

I was actually thinking of using the spoon to throw manure at the ninja lol. Well continuing...

The ninja panicked and ran away leaving a clear passage to the door. You sprint across, smash the bottle with the key and use it to open the door. You see a big mushroom inside. The mushroom is so big you can't see what else is in the room.

ElectroDream
03-10-2015, 09:33 AM
I was actually thinking of using the spoon to throw manure at the ninja lol. Well continuing...

The ninja panicked and ran away leaving a clear passage to the door. You sprint across, smash the bottle with the key and use it to open the door. You see a big mushroom inside. The mushroom is so big you can't see what else is in the room.

Then you jumped on the mushroom, and you are able to see 1001 rooms ahead.
But, then you realised that @Seth resetted the 'room', so it has nothing, then you fell to the ground from the 1001th floor.

You broke your leg. You need a surgeon, fast!

ianCSzz
03-10-2015, 10:00 AM
Then you jumped on the mushroom, and you are able to see 1001 rooms ahead.
But, then you realised that @Seth resetted the 'room', so it has nothing, then you fell to the ground from the 1001th floor.

You broke your leg. You need a surgeon, fast!

And then you realize something -- In the next room -- it's a HOSPITAL BED!
You look in your backpack, hoping for some leftover Surgical Tools.

But all you found was...

a Bio-Hazard Sign Seed, and a High Tech Wall Seed.

darkscythe
03-10-2015, 11:04 AM
And then you realize something -- In the next room -- it's a HOSPITAL BED!
You look in your backpack, hoping for some leftover Surgical Tools.

But all you found was...

a Bio-Hazard Sign Seed, and a High Tech Wall Seed.

You splice them together, hoping to get some stitches, you couldn't wait so you slept, when you wake up, you realize you slept for 1000 years and the trees started rotting, you broke it before it turned into an old mess, only to get 1 splint, you rage and you poke it in your eye, therefore unlocking a power you never had, a fistful of power, you can now do nothing with it :/

ElectroDream
03-10-2015, 11:08 AM
You splice them together, hoping to get some stitches, you couldn't wait so you slept, when you wake up, you realize you slept for 1000 years and the trees started rotting, you broke it before it turned into an old mess, only to get 1 splint, you rage and you poke it in your eye, therefore unlocking a power you never had, a fistful of power, you can now do nothing with it :/
You're desperate, your leg is still broken and the splint had made you blind, you started to cry.
But, wait a minute. Suddenly, you heard the update song rolling, you also heard the 'beep's from the sbs asking you to dance, and you disconnected as the update comes.

When you're back, spawning back on the hospital bed, you aren't blind anymore! Then you found out that it was a rollback, back to 1,000 years ago, so you spliced the seeds and waited for the surgery tool tree...

What a luck! You got a splint and a stitch, but you need someone to cure you, so you shouted to the person in the next room.

FinPhoen
03-10-2015, 11:20 AM
You're desperate, your leg is still broken and the splint had made you blind, you started to cry.
But, wait a minute. Suddenly, you heard the update song rolling, you also heard the 'beep's from the sbs asking you to dance, and you disconnected as the update comes.

When you're back, spawning back on the hospital bed, you aren't blind anymore! Then you found out that it was a rollback, back to 1,000 years ago, so you spliced the seeds and waited for the surgery tool tree...

What a luck! You got a splint and a stitch, but you need someone to cure you, so you shouted to the person in the next room.

You realise that there was no one except yourself in the game. There were no rushed sbs saying how cheap it was to sb. ...I'm the only one in game...How could this be?...people were surely rushing into the game.... You decide to take the risk, you started to do surgery on yourself. You finally stitched it up but your leg still hurt. No matter, you used a gem from surgery to open the next door and was left with 99 gems. What you see in the next room stunned you. There was red dirt everywhere! This had to be the doing of someone else but that was besides the point. Right now, ideas were rushing through your head, you had just found the world MARS. Forgetting your leg was injured, you jumped in joy and realised you could jump twice as high. Upon your landing, you found a desert blast lying beside you.

ElectroDream
03-10-2015, 11:25 AM
You realise that there was no one except yourself in the game. There were no rushed abs saying how cheap it was to sb. ...I'm the only one in game...How could this be?...people were surely rushing into the game.... You decide to take the risk, you started to do surgery on yourself. You finally stitched it up but your leg still hurt. No matter, you used the a gem from surgery to open the next door and are left with 99 gems. What you see in the next room stunned you. There was red dirt everywhere! This had to be the doing of someone else but that was besides the point. Right now, ideas were rushing through your head, you had just found the world MARS. Forgetting your leg was injured, you jumped in joy and realised you could jump twice as high. Upon your landing, you found a desert blast lying beside you.

And you took the desert blast, knowing it was a event. And you happily screamed and jumped a lot.
You wanted to sell the blast, but unfortunately, no one was on at the moment.

Suddenly, 'beep's are heard. People started to sb like "OMG IM THE SECOND TO LOG ON!!!". And you decided to broadcast to sell this, but unfortunately, you accidentally pressed the desert blast, and created the world :6 .

But you remembered, you're in the infinite dungeon! You have 5 seconds or you will have to start all over again. So, you went to the infinite dungeon, and forgot about the :6 world.

In the room you were (MARS), you found a door which was sliced into two, then you opened the upper part and you saw creatures jumping, and you closed the door immediately.

BioTestificate
03-10-2015, 12:51 PM
And you took the desert blast, knowing it was a event. And you happily screamed and jumped a lot.
You wanted to sell the blast, but unfortunately, no one was on at the moment.

Suddenly, 'beep's are heard. People started to sb like "OMG IM THE SECOND TO LOG ON!!!". And you decided to broadcast to sell this, but unfortunately, you accidentally pressed the desert blast, and created the world :6 .

But you remembered, you're in the infinite dungeon! You have 5 seconds or you will have to start all over again. So, you went to the infinite dungeon, and forgot about the :6 world.

In the room you were (MARS), you found a door which was sliced into two, then you opened the upper part and you saw creatures jumping, and you closed the door immediately.

The immediate closing of the door killed the jumping creatures. You decided to take some red dirt for souvenir, before going into the next room.

You have found yourself on the world PARKOUR, except that the crystals are replaced by emerald blocks. The next door is at the end, guarded by the AFKing Artemis. All you have are some fire escapes, nothingness, cutaway blocks, 99 gems and TARDE, a world you locked way back from 2009.

Serp
03-10-2015, 01:01 PM
The immediate closing of the door killed the jumping creatures. You decided to take some red dirt for souvenir, before going into the next room.

You have found yourself on the world PARKOUR, except that the crystals are replaced by emerald blocks. The next door is at the end, guarded by the AFKing Artemis. All you have are some fire escapes, nothingness, cutaway blocks, 99 gems and TARDE, a world you locked way back from 2009.
Luckily the afkArtemis were AFK, so you so you easily slipped by them, with the fire escape seeds, nothing ness, cutaway blocks, 99 gems, and TARDE the world key...

AliRaza111
03-10-2015, 01:17 PM
Luckily the afkArtemis were AFK, so you so you easily slipped by them, with the fire escape seeds, nothing ness, cutaway blocks, 99 gems, and TARDE the world key...
You enter the door and get back to the dungeon but unfortunately the games are slightly incompatible so all the growtopia related items disintegrate into a pile of ask which you take for... "reasons". In the next room you see the Guide voodoo doll from terraria and a pool of lava...

~Rapidfire~
03-10-2015, 02:19 PM
You enter the door and get back to the dungeon but unfortunately the games are slightly incompatible so all the growtopia related items disintegrate into a pile of ask which you take for... "reasons". In the next room you see the Guide voodoo doll from terraria and a pool of lava...

You don't feel like spawning the wall of flesh so you put the guide voodo doll in your pocket because... Well, why not?

You enter the next room. You see A cake on a pedestal.
The one and only door is locked.

You look around the room and find a piece of a cracker.

The cake sits in front of you.

Magicalfishy
03-10-2015, 02:27 PM
You don't feel like spawning the wall of flesh so you put the guide voodo doll in your pocket because... Well, why not?

You enter the next room. You see A cake on a pedestal.
The one and only door is locked.

You look around the room and find a piece of a cracker.

The cake sits in front of you.

You eat the cake, and when you are just about to eat the last bite you find a shiny key. You unlock the door and enter a new room with two doors. The legendary sword "Excalibur" is lying in a stone sword holder with a sign in front of it reciting this, "If you pick up the sword you will face furious foes and will be forced to take the door on the right. If you don't pick up the sword, take the left door and the right will remain locked. Don't try sneaking your way around this, an invisible wizard is quietly watching you..."

ianCSzz
03-10-2015, 03:17 PM
You think for a long time, what would be behind that left door? But you could also have an awesome sword. A water drop drops on your head. You look up and see a stone slab covering an entrance above you. This could mean that there would be flying creatures you'd need to battle but a sword isn't the perfect weapon to chop flying monsters. It must be a trap...

You walk to the left and open it. A gate behind you closes so you can't go back. You see a shadow figure picking up the sword. And -BOOM- the stone slab falls right next to the shadow. And then the real danger comes hundreds of bats attack the greedy shadow.

You walk to the new room which is coated in marble and something that looks like ivory. You look around and see a bow in the middle of the room. Further there are some pilars, nice looking items and a very heavy door in the room. What will you do?

You think a bit.

Then you saw a book, titled "Awesome Book". The subtitle was : "If you're in trouble, fear, or doubt; Run in circles, scream, and shout. Or you know, use this book."

You opened the book.

Derpyderp
03-10-2015, 03:18 PM
You eat the cake, and when you are just about to eat the last bite you find a shiny key. You unlock the door and enter a new room with two doors. The legendary sword "Excalibur" is lying in a stone sword holder with a sign in front of it reciting this, "If you pick up the sword you will face furious foes and will be forced to take the door on the right. If you don't pick up the sword, take the left door and the right will remain locked. Don't try sneaking your way around this, an invisible wizard is quietly watching you..."

You ponder your choices and weigh your life, its been an interesting one, but you choose to not take the sword but it tempts you, you occasionally steal glances at the Excalibur and your hands quiver to hold such a weapon. You slap yourself to get some sort of self control and enter the door on the left and leave the seemingly lifeless room with the sword. As you pass the door shuts suddenly and clicks, trying to open it again is fruitless since it locked itself.

You are now stuck in a room with a mirror hanging on the wall in front of you, the room is somewhat small, resembling the size of a bedroom. A hammer is on the floor and a bundle of cloth, enough to cover the mirror, lies on the floor.

You look at the hammer, its just a regular one, easy to get at the hardware store. The cloth is what you would expect to be lining your bed, not impressive at all. You look at the mirror, its fancy and seemingly out of place since its in a dungeon, touching its cool surface you'd expect something solid, somehow the mirror is liquid and you pass through and trip on the floor, embarrassing

Its the same room as before and its no different, but for fun you try to open the door on this "mirror world" that you fell in, the door is unlocked surprisingly and you can go to the next room, you go back to your world through the mirror and inspect the walls, you find some cracks that can be easily broken with some brute strength with a tool, you look at the hammer

you sit on the floor and begin to think of where to go

~Rapidfire~
03-10-2015, 03:34 PM
You think a bit.

Then you saw a book, titled "Awesome Book". The subtitle was : "If you're in trouble, fear, or doubt; Run in circles, scream, and shout. Or you know, use this book."

You opened the book.

It was a trap!
There was a string attached to the book, when you opened it, the string fell loose, and a water bucket poured on your head. You see someone sitting in the corner, grinning.

He said in a mischievous voice, "I can help you."

You ignore him and shoot him with the bow.
"I hate pranksters"

You proceed to the next room.

You see 3 doors.

There is a game show host standing beside one of the doors.

"Pick a door. Beside one door is the exit to the next room. However, in the other 2 doors, is your demise."

You instictively choose the door in the middle. The gameshow host opens a different door.
He says there is a Lion beside that door.

He gives you an option, either to change doors of stick with your original choice

"I hate the Monty Hall paradox."

You shoot him with the bow.

The bow breaks!

You peek beside a door and see a lion. You instantly shut the door and enter the different door.

In this new room you find...

Jaime12
03-10-2015, 08:06 PM
It was a trap!
There was a string attached to the book, when you opened it, the string fell loose, and a water bucket poured on your head. You see someone sitting in the corner, grinning.

He said in a mischievous voice, "I can help you."

You ignore him and shoot him with the bow.
"I hate pranksters"

You proceed to the next room.

You see 3 doors.

There is a game show host standing beside one of the doors.

"Pick a door. Beside one door is the exit to the next room. However, in the other 2 doors, is your demise."

You instictively choose the door in the middle. The gameshow host opens a different door.
He says there is a Lion beside that door.

He gives you an option, either to change doors of stick with your original choice

"I hate the Monty Hall paradox."

You shoot him with the bow.

The bow breaks!

You peek beside a door and see a lion. You instantly shut the door and enter the different door.

In this new room you find...

In the new room you find a wild Charizard throwing fireballs and killing everything. You find a box behind the door with a Pokeball. What would you doo

BTW. In the last post you did it wrongly. You have to just imagine the room, not pass it.

ianCSzz
03-11-2015, 02:17 AM
In the new room you find a wild Charizard throwing fireballs and killing everything. You find a box behind the door with a Pokeball. What would you doo

BTW. In the last post you did it wrongly. You have to just imagine the room, not pass it.

And you looked back at your backpack.

A MASTER BALL!
You throw the Master Ball at the Charizard.

You see a door to the next room.

In the next room, there's a bathtub full of water, a spoon, a bucket, and a sponge.

You (jokingly) take the spoon, and the page youareanidiot.org pops out.

You closed the page, but it spawned 4 other pop ups!

voidgaming
03-11-2015, 12:29 PM
And you looked back at your backpack.

A MASTER BALL!
You throw the Master Ball at the Charizard.

You see a door to the next room.

In the next room, there's a bathtub full of water, a spoon, a bucket, and a sponge.

You (jokingly) take the spoon, and the page youareanidiot.org pops out.

You closed the page, but it spawned 4 other pop ups!

You remembered you caught a charizard,
you sent out your charizard and burned all the pop outs,
and then even more pop outs appeared,
Charizard and pop outs fighted theirself to dead,
you quietly walked out the room.

The next room is fulled of Cursed Ghost,
what you gonna do?

ElectroDream
03-11-2015, 12:36 PM
You remembered you caught a charizard,
you sent out your charizard and burned all the pop outs,
and then even more pop outs appeared,
Charizard and pop outs fighted theirself to dead,
you quietly walked out the room.

The next room is fulled of Cursed Ghost,
what you gonna do?

Then you remembered, "Oh yes! I have a ghost leash I traded before entering this dungeon!" and used it.
Then, you and the cursed ghost became friends, thanks to your ghost leash.
You went out for a dinner with them, and you went to the toilet room, where the next door is located.
As you're about to enter, a cursed ghost spotted you and chased after you!
You ran as fast as you can yo the door and closed it, and the cursed ghost started banging on the door.
You wore off your ghost leash, and you used the "U" shaped hat to lock the door.
Now you have no way back.

BioTestificate
03-11-2015, 01:05 PM
Then you remembered, "Oh yes! I have a ghost leash I traded before entering this dungeon!" and used it.
Then, you and the cursed ghost became friends, thanks to your ghost leash.
You went out for a dinner with them, and you went to the toilet room, where the next door is located.
As you're about to enter, a cursed ghost spotted you and chased after you!
You ran as fast as you can yo the door and closed it, and the cursed ghost started banging on the door.
You wore off your ghost leash, and you used the "U" shaped hat to lock the door.
Now you have no way back.

And so you walked past the dark, long hallway (complete with blinking lights), picking up the items along the way, including 5 skulls, salt, thermometer, giant block of wax, a piece of long strand of hair, bag of sulfur, a robe intended for use in a ceremony, and a Doctor Who DVD.

As you reached the end, you saw some metal armor and a sleeping Cthulhu-chinchilla hybrid.

voidgaming
03-11-2015, 03:09 PM
And so you walked past the dark, long hallway (complete with blinking lights), picking up the items along the way, including 5 skulls, salt, thermometer, giant block of wax, a piece of long strand of hair, bag of sulfur, a robe intended for use in a ceremony, and a Doctor Who DVD.

As you reached the end, you saw some metal armor and a sleeping Cthulhu-chinchilla hybrid.

You slowly draw near the cthulu-hybrid thingy,tied up it eye with the robe,
and push the bag of sulfer in it mouth.
Then you run down the hall and spetacate the cthulu-hybrid dies by poison.

You take the sword that the armor holding,
cut the cthulu-hybrid to half,
and dig out its heart.

You placed the heart in your pocket and walk to the next room,
In the next room,You saw a bunch of dead peoples lying at the floor,
a mysterious figure standing on top of them,
".......Challenge me........" The figure said.
He took out his war axe and rushed toward you.

Jaime12
03-11-2015, 06:36 PM
You slowly draw near the cthulu-hybrid thingy,tied up it eye with the robe,
and push the bag of sulfer in it mouth.
Then you run down the hall and spetacate the cthulu-hybrid dies by poison.

You take the sword that the armor holding,
cut the cthulu-hybrid to half,
and dig out its heart.

You placed the heart in your pocket and walk to the next room,
In the next room,You saw a bunch of dead peoples lying at the floor,
a mysterious figure standing on top of them,
".......Challenge me........" The figure said.
He took out his war axe and rushed toward you.

Then he suddendly stops and says:
"Nah, these is a jk. Want a waffle?"
He puts the axe in then floor for taking the wafles from his backpack.
You take it and you kill him.
You steal 3 "Magical Waffles" (that's what the plastic says)
You go to the next room with your war axe and the waffles.

The next room is a big maze called: "Freddy Fadbears Maze"...

REGISORD
03-11-2015, 09:24 PM
Then he suddendly stops and says:
"Nah, these is a jk. Want a waffle?"
He puts the axe in then floor for taking the wafles from his backpack.
You take it and you kill him.
You steal 3 "Magical Waffles" (that's what the plastic says)
You go to the next room with your war axe and the waffles.

The next room is a big maze called: "Freddy Fadbears Maze"...

Suddenly you can't move, but you can still look around. a camera monitor and a Freddy Fazbear mask appear in front of you.

Obliderate
03-11-2015, 09:28 PM
Suddenly you can't move, but you can still look around. a camera monitor and a Freddy Fazbear mask appear in front of you.

But I hate FNaF. So I exit the game. To find myself stuck in a giant tablet.

REGISORD
03-12-2015, 02:17 AM
But I hate FNaF. So I exit the game. To find myself stuck in a giant tablet.

But the tablet forces you back into the FNaF game and you have but no choice but to survive 5 nights -.-

WindyLink560
03-12-2015, 02:18 AM
But the tablet forces you back into the FNaF game and you have but no choice but to survive 5 nights -.-

After 5 nights you end up leaving work and falling in a hole full of picture frames

BioTestificate
03-12-2015, 03:54 AM
After 5 nights you end up leaving work and falling in a hole full of picture frames

You divided the block of wax you picked up earlier into several stacks (don't ask how) and placed them, so you can stand. You also saw a TV mounted on the wall, along with the frames, so you inserted the Doctor Who DVD on it and watched.

You realized that every picture frame has materialized and now plans to kill you.

ianCSzz
03-12-2015, 04:41 AM
You divided the block of wax you picked up earlier into several stacks (don't ask how) and placed them, so you can stand. You also saw a TV mounted on the wall, along with the frames, so you inserted the Doctor Who DVD on it and watched.

You realized that every picture frame has materialized and now plans to kill you.

You immediately ejected the DVD, and turned off the TV.

The frames disappeared.

You walked to the next room, only to find a 1200x2000 troll face pixel art.

voidgaming
03-12-2015, 09:12 AM
You immediately ejected the DVD, and turned off the TV.

The frames disappeared.

You walked to the next room, only to find a 1200x2000 troll face pixel art.

You angried,
you took out the war axe you stole earlier and destroyed the pixel art,
your wax axe broke after the destruction,
there a door behind the pixel art.
you picked up some of the big pixel art pieces,
and then the art pieces transformed in to the items below:
Butter,Money,Pocket knife,key and a 6 bullet pistol.
You opened the door with the key,
but,before you walk inside,you peaked into the keyhole,some bandits is counting golds in the room.

You worried,you wandered around the door.........

ElectroDream
03-12-2015, 09:43 AM
You angried,
you took out the war axe you stole earlier and destroyed the pixel art,
your wax axe broke after the destruction,
there a door behind the pixel art.
you picked up some of the big pixel art pieces,
and then the art pieces transformed in to the items below:
Butter,Money,Pocket knife,key and a 6 bullet pistol.
You opened the door with the key,
but,before you walk inside,you peaked into the keyhole,some bandits is counting golds in the room.

You worried,you wandered around the door.........
Then you didn't care and went to the next room.

The bandits were chasing you, but you ran.

On your way, when you were running, you saw a lot of cacti, then you threw all your gold in the cacti, and the bandits instantly jumped into the cacti. Of course you know what happens next..

So you calmly walked to next door, holding a pocket knife.
When you opened the door, you got into X Factor's stage for no reason.
You tried tp run to the next door, which is behind the back seat, but unfortunately, you're in the spotlight.

MrSword48
03-12-2015, 10:34 AM
Then you didn't care and went to the next room.

The bandits were chasing you, but you ran.

On your way, when you were running, you saw a lot of cacti, then you threw all your gold in the cacti, and the bandits instantly jumped into the cacti. Of course you know what happens next..

So you calmly walked to next door, holding a pocket knife.
When you opened the door, you got into X Factor's stage for no reason.
You tried tp run to the next door, which is behind the back seat, but unfortunately, you're in the spotlight.

You decided to sing, you're at X Factor for a reason, right?

After you did your performance, the judges and the audience had either left, is in the hospital or is dead due to your horrible skills. A psychopath walks up to, stabs a key unto your hand and walks away. You threw your pocket knife at him and found bandages on his corpse.
You used that to heal that wound.

You opened the back seat door and the door slammed hard as you enter.

You saw a sign that said "100 Steps = Death" and the door was at least one kilometer away from you. Oh, and also, a little creature decided to remove your bandages and will lick your wound until you exit this dungeon.

ElectroDream
03-12-2015, 11:00 AM
You decided to sing, you're at X Factor for a reason, right?

After you did your performance, the judges and the audience had either left, is in the hospital or is dead due to your horrible skills. A psychopath walks up to, stabs a key unto your hand and walks away. You threw your pocket knife at him and found bandages on his corpse.
You used that to heal that wound.

You opened the back seat door and the door slammed hard as you enter.

You saw a sign that said "100 Steps = Death" and the door was at least one kilometer away from you. Oh, and also, a little creature decided to remove your bandages and will lick your wound until you exit this dungeon.

Well, you knew what to do next then.

You grabbed that creature, which is (luckily) elastic. You tied him around like a trampoline, and you jumped on it, flying 1km away.

Then, you landed hard. Your leg hurts now, but meh, who cares. You went to the door and opened it, and all you saw was... A dog pound. (dog pound: like a jail for stray dogs)

REGISORD
03-12-2015, 01:10 PM

But then you realize there is a 6th night and a custom night so you are forced to play those too

Jaime12
03-12-2015, 07:55 PM
Well, you knew what to do next then.

You grabbed that creature, which is (luckily) elastic. You tied him around like a trampoline, and you jumped on it, flying 1km away.

Then, you landed hard. Your leg hurts now, but meh, who cares. You went to the door and opened it, and all you saw was... A dog pound. (dog pound: like a jail for stray dogs)

The pound is full of ragging pitbulls. You eat one of those magical waffles you stole before and you become a pitbull too. At the end of the pound, the door closes behind you and another opens in front of you. You see yourself in up part of a giant tower inside of a giant cave. The only thing you see under you is Wall and a Little door far down. You are a pitbull and you have 2 magical waffles.

Offendroke
03-12-2015, 07:58 PM
The pound is full of ragging pitbulls. You eat one of those magical waffles you stole before and you become a pitbull too. At the end of the pound, the door closes behind you and another opens in front of you. You see yourself in up part of a giant tower inside of a giant cave. The only thing you see under you is Wall and a Little door far down. You are a pitbull and you have 2 magical waffles.

Make wings out of the Magical Waffles and fly to the door down there.

You open the door, and see 2 things; Illuminati Confirmation and a chocolate-chip cookie.

If you take one, other one gets burned.

ianCSzz
03-13-2015, 05:15 AM
Make wings out of the Magical Waffles and fly to the door down there.

You open the door, and see 2 things; Illuminati Confirmation and a chocolate-chip cookie.

If you take one, other one gets burned.

You touched the Illuminati Confirmation.

The chocolate chip burned.

The eye in the Illuminati logo is actually a button!
A trap door opens right under you.

The room has a sign : "You smartie. Take this chocolate chip."

There's no other doors there, except the trap door you fell from.

darkscythe
03-13-2015, 05:19 AM
You touched the Illuminati Confirmation.

The chocolate chip burned.

The eye in the Illuminati logo is actually a button!
A trap door opens right under you.

The room has a sign : "You smartie. Take this chocolate chip."

There's no other doors there, except the trap door you fell from.

You took the chocolate chip and everything else burnt, you fell down in a room filled with Guest accounts

AliRaza111
03-13-2015, 05:48 AM
You took the chocolate chip and everything else burnt, you fell down in a room filled with Guest accounts

You just ignore them and walk towards the next room.

You peep through the door and in the next room you see a computer(ebay, amazon and other similar websites with a shop or anything are blocked so don't try to get items like that:p) and teh internet forum troll master.

MrSword48
03-13-2015, 08:32 AM
You just ignore them and walk towards the next room.

You peep through the door and in the next room you see a computer(ebay, amazon and other similar websites with a shop or anything are blocked so don't try to get items like that:p) and teh internet forum troll master.

You suffocate him to death but apparently, inside his throat was a button for a bomb inside his body. The bomb explodes.

You luckily survive but lost three toes. You landed in a place with 'round six poisonous baobabs. One has a key to an underground, steel door you haven't found yet and the others are a pathway to another universe which is 99% full of deadly yanderes.

BioTestificate
03-13-2015, 04:36 PM
You suffocate him to death but apparently, inside his throat was a button for a bomb inside his body. The bomb explodes.

You luckily survive but lost three toes. You landed in a place with 'round six poisonous baobabs. One has a key to an underground, steel door you haven't found yet and the others are a pathway to another universe which is 99% full of deadly yanderes.

You picked the yandere pathway because you like pink-haired girls. I mean, who can resist them?

You decapitated one of them and surprisingly, all of them died. You took some pink hair strands.

On your way back, you saw a tower.

ianCSzz
03-13-2015, 10:56 PM
You picked the yandere pathway because you like pink-haired girls. I mean, who can resist them?

You decapitated one of them and surprisingly, all of them died. You took some pink hair strands.

On your way back, you saw a tower.

The tower was mid-age styled. As you entered, you are amazed by the interior.

Very futuristic.

You saw so many super computers, unnecessary scientific tools, a pizza storage, and a nerd guy.

ElectroDream
03-14-2015, 12:39 AM
The tower was mid-age styled. As you entered, you are amazed by the interior.

Very futuristic.

You saw so many super computers, unnecessary scientific tools, a pizza storage, and a nerd guy.

Well, you gave the nerd guy the pink hair string, hoping that he would check it while you're playing Growtopia in the super computer.

Suddenly, the pink hair became a yandere for no reason ._. then you ran to the next door, leaving the nerd and yandere alone...

After you closed the door, you juat realised you're in a ice cream dreamland in -15 degrees celcius. You have to find the next door before you die!

ianCSzz
03-14-2015, 09:56 AM
Well, you gave the nerd guy the pink hair string, hoping that he would check it while you're playing Growtopia in the super computer.

Suddenly, the pink hair became a yandere for no reason ._. then you ran to the next door, leaving the nerd and yandere alone...

After you closed the door, you just realized you're in a ice cream dreamland in -15 degrees celcius. You have to find the next door before you die!

You saw a spoon, which you barely missed, because the spoon is the same colour as the floor. You took the spoon (which is very large), and a large portion of ice cream. You try opening the door.

Stuck.

You try putting a bit of the ice cream into the ankles of the door.

Success!

You walked into the next room, in a desert scene. It was very hot. However, the ice cream did not melt even a bit.

(Off-Topic) Someone should make this in Growtopia! :panic::panic::panic:

AliRaza111
03-15-2015, 02:07 PM
You saw a spoon, which you barely missed, because the spoon is the same colour as the floor. You took the spoon (which is very large), and a large portion of ice cream. You try opening the door.

Stuck.

You try putting a bit of the ice cream into the ankles of the door.

Success!

You walked into the next room, in a desert scene. It was very hot. However, the ice cream did not melt even a bit.

(Off-Topic) Someone should make this in Growtopia! :panic::panic::panic:
You keep licking the ice cream to stop yourself from over heating until you reach a door to the next room, your ice cream, unfortunately, falls on the floor as you head towards the door.

You peep through the door and in the next room you see a chimera composing of a lion a snake and a walrus for somereason.

voidgaming
03-16-2015, 03:47 PM
You keep licking the ice cream to stop yourself from over heating until you reach a door to the next room, your ice cream, unfortunately, falls on the floor as you head towards the door.

You peep through the door and in the next room you see a chimera composing of a lion a snake and a walrus for somereason.

You just walkthrough it because it is slow as hell like a walrus,
you go to next room,you see pcats twitching in there.

Sozes Isbored
03-16-2015, 03:56 PM
You just walkthrough it because it is slow as hell like a walrus,
you go to next room,you see pcats twitching in there.

You go up to pcats and put a trail of fish from the previous room to pcat's room then leave the room for the walrus thing to eat him up.

In the next room you see a member of One Direction.

REGISORD
03-17-2015, 02:27 AM
You go up to pcats and put a trail of fish from the previous room to pcat's room then leave the room for the walrus thing to eat him up.

In the next room you see a member of One Direction.

You kill him brutally.

BioTestificate
03-17-2015, 01:17 PM
You kill him brutally.

*Acquired Innards*

The next room is full of 1D posters and stuff. The door behind you closed abruptly. Because it's full of posters, you can't find it.

The room owner showed up. Apparently, she is a yandere, albeit, with blue-colored hair. She asks for something 1D-related or she'll decapitate you.

REGISORD
03-17-2015, 02:55 PM
*Acquired Innards*

The next room is full of 1D posters and stuff. The door behind you closed abruptly. Because it's full of posters, you can't find it.

The room owner showed up. Apparently, she is a yandere, albeit, with blue-colored hair. She asks for something 1D-related or she'll decapitate you.

You give her the innards. She screams and runs away saying she'll never love anything 1D related ever again. :crazy:

Jaime12
03-17-2015, 06:41 PM
You give her the innards. She screams and runs away saying she'll never love anything 1D related ever again. :crazy:

In the next room you see the Ice King (Adventure Time) trying to make penguins suffer. Suddendly, Gunter appears from the shadows. He says that is under your command.

REGISORD
03-17-2015, 06:54 PM
In the next room you see the Ice King (Adventure Time) trying to make penguins suffer. Suddendly, Gunter appears from the shadows. He says that is under your command.

You use him to kill the ice king.

AliRaza111
03-18-2015, 05:32 PM
As you proceed to the next room you hear a voice from above:

Player... you have done well in your journey through this labyrinth. Facing 100 posts of trials and have now earnt a keep-sake, take this blade and may it serve you well, it is soul bound so you may use it multiple time but be sure to not use it too often or else the curse of the dungeon will take hold of it and break it into dust.

The "cooldown" period between each usage approximates to 7 rooms of heroism so that it is re enforced by your actions. This item is a unique one and you may not get another one for quite a while.

The voice fades away and you find yourself holding a blade in one hand.

P.S: On a side note I'd like to thank everyone who helped this thread get so far, I would have never Imagined one of my threads to reach 100 posts so this is a personal gift from me to you guys.
You're the best.:hat:

Jaime12
03-18-2015, 08:25 PM
As you proceed to the next room you hear a voice from above:

The voice fades away and you find yourself holding a blade in one hand.

P.S: On a side note I'd like to thank everyone who helped this thread get so far, I would have never Imagined one of my threads to reach 100 posts so this is a personal gift from me to you guys.
You're the best.:hat:

:D

In the next room you see a thief stealing old people houses. He has no weapons, just a torch and some magical gummies.

REGISORD
03-19-2015, 12:18 AM
:D

In the next room you see a thief stealing old people houses. He has no weapons, just a torch and some magical gummies.

You kill him. And eat the gummies to get flying powers

Jaime12
03-19-2015, 10:57 AM
You kill him. And eat the gummies to get flying powers

What's in the next room?

REGISORD
03-20-2015, 02:53 AM
What's in the next room?

Suddenly a troll face is in the next room :crazy:

AliRaza111
03-24-2015, 05:19 PM
Suddenly a troll face is in the next room :crazy:

You start a flame war with "it" and the tension gets high, fires start to appear, lava seeps through the ground and then you remember the Guide Voodoo doll you picked up a while ago.
You give it to him and ask him not to throw it into the lava and slowly watch as he does only to be attacked by the Wall of Flesh killing him. You then proceed to stab the Wall Of Flesh with your sword and proceed to the next room.

In the next room you see a dead guide...

musicnote
03-24-2015, 06:03 PM
You start a flame war with "it" and the tension gets high, fires start to appear, lava seeps through the ground and then you remember the Guide Voodoo doll you picked up a while ago.
You give it to him and ask him not to throw it into the lava and slowly watch as he does only to be attacked by the Wall of Flesh killing him. You then proceed to stab the Wall Of Flesh with your sword and proceed to the next room.

In the next room you see a dead guide...

"Welcome to Hades' Embassy." He says. "For trespassing, you shall die." Then all of a sudden, smoke fills the room and the guide's figure changes. You hear a loud roar! The smoke clears, and a giant skull dragon flys above you (I couldn't help myself). It charges toward you. You brace for impact but then WOOSH! "I'm sorry, I didn't recognize you Lord Hades." Shocked, you hangout for a few hours then move onto the next room taking a skull sword with you. In the room, you see a dog sitting on a stool facing the wall.

ianCSzz
03-25-2015, 08:53 AM
"Welcome to Hades' Embassy." He says. "For trespassing, you shall die." Then all of a sudden, smoke fills the room and the guide's figure changes. You hear a loud roar! The smoke clears, and a giant skull dragon flies above you (I couldn't help myself). It charges toward you. You brace for impact but then WOOSH! "I'm sorry, I didn't recognize you Lord Hades." Shocked, you hangout for a few hours then move onto the next room taking a skull sword with you. In the room, you see a dog sitting on a stool facing the wall.

You moved the dog, which is apparently a statue. You saw a button. You pressed it, and you fell down *another* trap door.

The room is full of smoke.

But you see an unclear image of 5 buttons and 5 lamps. 3 of them are turned off. There's a sign that says : "Turn them all on."

voidgaming
03-25-2015, 01:01 PM
You moved the dog, which is apparently a statue. You saw a button. You pressed it, and you fell down *another* trap door.

The room is full of smoke.

But you see an unclear image of 5 buttons and 5 lamps. 3 of them are turned off. There's a sign that says : "Turn them all on."

You turned on all the lamp,
There a tik-tik-tik sound going.
You ran very faraway,
"What the F"Booooooooommmmmmmm.
And the next door is in the wall :p
You heard there a bunch of Angry Caribull sound.