PDA

View Full Version : FNAF is Over..

HerobrineFan
03-07-2015, 07:53 PM
Just listen, on Scottgames. Freddy's hat is on the floor. The FNAF 3 Good ending shows that Purple Guy is dead, the children are free and can go to the after-life. Even in the Night 6 (Nightmare) says SpringTrap survived the fire (I think outside the article they show you.) But that might be just a rumor.The good ending shows the end. Not Good Ending, the end, do you see books continue after "The End?"

It's over.

Thank you Scott, for these games which created a fan-base of hatred and love, of roleplaying, of theories and mysteries, of rumors and fan games.

Thank You.

ParkourDevil
03-07-2015, 07:54 PM
I love Scott.
He created such amazing game.
With an amazing story.
The idea was simple.

HerobrineFan
03-07-2015, 07:55 PM
I love Scott.
He created such amazing game.
With an amazing story.
The idea was simple.

It started with bad reviews of his game, and ended with a huge fan base.

But questions still remain.

Who caused the Bite of '87?

Who is the Purple Guy?

Just wait for Game Theory :crazy:

ParkourDevil
03-07-2015, 07:56 PM
It started with bad reviews of his game, and ended with a huge fan base.

But questions still remain.

Who caused the Bite of '87?

Who is the Purple Guy?

Just wait for Game Theory :crazy:

These questions will never be answered. Does it matter?

Jpup7
03-07-2015, 08:07 PM
In FNAF 3,

There is a phone in the purple guy's hand. Purple guy is the phone guy.

I think in FNAF 1 on the fifth call the phone guy try's to run from Chica and goes into what we see at the end of FNAF 3.

Areodax
03-07-2015, 11:59 PM
Good riddance to a crap game

And there's no need to go in a FNAF thread and be a jerk about it. :whistling:

Dark_Heat
03-08-2015, 12:00 AM
Just listen, on Scottgames. Freddy's hat is on the floor. The FNAF 3 Good ending shows that Purple Guy is dead, the children are free and can go to the after-life. Even in the Night 6 (Nightmare) says SpringTrap survived the fire (I think outside the article they show you.) But that might be just a rumor.The good ending shows the end. Not Good Ending, the end, do you see books continue after "The End?"

It's over.

Thank you Scott, for these games which created a fan-base of hatred and love, of roleplaying, of theories and mysteries, of rumors and fan games.

Thank You.

http://i.imgur.com/oXcS5d2.png

This is an image from the Good Ending, nightmare mode ending. The image is of a newspaper, that says the place burnt down and people are salvaging as much to auction of to people, and it shows a picture of a freddy toy. BUT if the image is brightened up, guess whos there?

ALSO, scottgames.com has an image of a hat, if brightened a bit, you could vaguely see a four smudged into the light, and the reflection of bonnies purple face into the hat. http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/707401792808679618/4007A1467E5E560E1BD3ED1A9E158E7A5C109730/

ALSO, the bad ending has 5 haunted heads, the good ending has 4, so there is one spirit alive.

PS: the image that's brightened up is sideways,

Dark_Heat
03-08-2015, 12:15 AM
Hm...you're right!
*leaves thread*

I didn't wipe my screen, sorry.

HerobrineFan
03-08-2015, 12:48 AM

This is an image from the Good Ending, nightmare mode ending. The image is of a newspaper, that says the place burnt down and people are salvaging as much to auction of to people, and it shows a picture of a freddy toy. BUT if the image is brightened up, guess whos there?

ALSO, scottgames.com has an image of a hat, if brightened a bit, you could vaguely see a four smudged into the light, and the reflection of bonnies purple face into the hat. http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/707401792808679618/4007A1467E5E560E1BD3ED1A9E158E7A5C109730/

ALSO, the bad ending has 5 haunted heads, the good ending has 4, so there is one spirit alive.

FNAB?
:crazy:

Its Daniel
03-08-2015, 12:57 AM
I'm always thinking who is that animatronic on the "Good Ending".

There's the head of freddy, chica, foxy, and bonnie. There's 1 head that is unknown

Arcyus
03-08-2015, 12:59 AM
No more jumpscares for me anymore, I guess if FNAF over

bagel124
03-08-2015, 01:00 AM
Watch Scott, he may have something still left in his hat. You never know if this is the last one...

REGISORD
03-08-2015, 01:05 AM

Don't see the 4 but I do see a bonnie...

Dark_Heat
03-08-2015, 01:07 AM
Don't see the 4 but I do see a bonnie...

Oh, I didn't add the 4 thing REGI, its too hard to find in the steam community. It'd take ages, and I'm not good with brightness and contrast stuff. The 4 is the slightest smudge in the spotlight.

Here is the full hat image: http://www.scottgames.com/hat.jpg

Mark Chong
03-08-2015, 01:16 AM
I'm always thinking who is that animatronic on the "Good Ending".

There's the head of freddy, chica, foxy, and bonnie. There's 1 head that is unknown

Golden Freddy is the 5th child...

Dark_Heat
03-08-2015, 01:24 AM
Golden Freddy is the 5th child...

He wrote it wrong.

IN the bad ending there are 5 masks, not resting in peace.
IN the good ending there are 4, released.

That means one spirit is still alive, so in what you're saying, IT could mean the 5th mask is golden freddy and hes still alive.

ALSO noting that, the marionette is one of the children and golden freddy isn't a child but an adult.

The phone guy says there are 2 spring-lock suits, that allow you to wear the animatronic suit, but if a little moisture gets through, the spring lock activates and you get crushed by animatronic parts.

The phoneguy calls springtrap, spring-bonnie ( golden bonnie ), so the other suit should be spring-freddy ( golden freddy ) . So someone wore golden freddys suit and got crushed, which is why golden freddy is always limp.

Buuuuut. THE phone guy said that the two suits were sealed in a room which cameras could not access. SOUNDS FAMILIAR?! Yes its the kitchen! In five nights at freddys 1.

So springtrap was there all along..

Mark Chong
03-08-2015, 01:29 AM
He wrote it wrong.

IN the bad ending there are 5 masks, not resting in peace.
IN the good ending there are 4, released.

That means one spirit is still alive, so in what you're saying, IT could mean the 5th mask is golden freddy and hes still alive.

ALSO noting that, the marionette is one of the children and golden freddy isn't a child but an adult.

The phone guy says there are 2 spring-lock suits, that allow you to wear the animatronic suit, but if a little moisture gets through, the spring lock activates and you get crushed by animatronic parts.

The phoneguy calls springtrap, spring-bonnie ( golden bonnie ), so the other suit should be spring-freddy ( golden freddy ) . So someone wore golden freddys suit and got crushed, which is why golden freddy is always limp.

Buuuuut. THE phone guy said that the two suits were sealed in a room which cameras could not access. SOUNDS FAMILIAR?! Yes its the kitchen! In five nights at freddys 1.

So springtrap was there all along..

Hmmm.... Dayum son

Dark_Heat
03-08-2015, 01:41 AM
Hmmm.... Dayum son

Too much research? kk.

:cry: rest in peas duckhit

TheKill69
03-08-2015, 01:47 AM

It's over.

Thank You.

Good thing imo, this game was too overrated
Waste of money for such short and featureless game which doesn't take long to him to create
He just change the backgrounds

Purpal
03-08-2015, 02:35 AM

It's over.

Thank You.
He can always make a prequel to the sequels

WokunGT
03-08-2015, 02:36 AM
Now I can die in Peace.

Dark_Heat
03-08-2015, 03:22 AM
He can always make a prequel to the sequels

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

craft3d
03-08-2015, 06:35 AM

It's over.

Thank You.

I was expecting Fnaf 6.

Also, was there a need to be 3 games, just either individual updates or different gamemodes.