PDA

View Full Version : Oh my god... Help...

SAMDACAT
03-07-2015, 11:27 PM
I don't know what to do with myself now... Olivia committed suicide... I never got to say goodbye... Give me advice, please.

EasykGT
03-07-2015, 11:28 PM
She...she...she did? :ninja:
How do you know? and why?

26FtW26
03-07-2015, 11:29 PM
Who Olivia?

KillaFlameForumAccount
03-07-2015, 11:30 PM
I don't know what to do with myself now... Olivia committed suicide... I never got to say goodbye... Give me advice, please.

Joking or are you serious?

If your joking:
I ain't paying for the funeral.

If your serious:

SAMDACAT
03-07-2015, 11:31 PM
She...she...she did? :ninja:
How do you know? and why?

Go to ADDICTED2U, the door right on the left. A note from our friend saying she did it to. Help me god.

- - - Updated - - -

Joking or are you serious?

If your joking:

If your serious:

Serious as hell. You might end up not paying for mine, too.

Megazork
03-07-2015, 11:31 PM
For starters, how about not posting this on the forums? Forumers can't help you anymore then asking a responsible adult would in real life.

SAMDACAT
03-07-2015, 11:34 PM
For starters, how about not posting this on the forums? Forumers can't help you anymore then asking a responsible adult would in real life.

Ok. I might as well tell them tho, some of them (like easyk and ant etc) were really close with her.

KillaFlameForumAccount
03-07-2015, 11:35 PM
Go to ADDICTED2U, the door right on the left. A note from our friend saying she did it to. Help me god.

- - - Updated - - -

Serious as hell. You might end up not paying for mine, too.

There are many websites about how to deal with bereavement and grieving after someone attempted suicide.

Call suicide hotlines for more information.

King902
03-07-2015, 11:35 PM
Ok. I might as well tell them tho, some of them (like easyk and ant etc) were really close with her.

Private message.

Megazork
03-07-2015, 11:36 PM

Because nothing sounds better than telling preteens/teens traumatizing information. If you want to tell them, go ahead and PM those select few, but this will only exacerbate the situation if you publicly announce it.

- - - Updated - - -

Private message.

Damn you King

King902
03-07-2015, 11:42 PM
Because nothing sounds better than telling preteens/teens traumatizing information. If you want to tell them, go ahead and PM those select few, but this will only exacerbate the situation if you publicly announce it.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn you King

I love you too. :rolleyes:

kwj340
03-07-2015, 11:50 PM
I might be the only one, but is anyone else getting a Myspice thought about this? Meaning does anyone else think she is just doing this for attention. Or could she just be Myspice herself?

CoryT
03-08-2015, 12:09 AM
Hmmm...

Why would she commit suicide! ?

Dark_Heat
03-08-2015, 12:12 AM
I might be the only one, but is anyone else getting a Myspice thought about this? Meaning does anyone else think she is just doing this for attention. Or could she just be Myspice herself?

Not to be rude, but ^^^^. That's what I feel.