PDA

View Full Version : Most embarrased moment of your life

Fre3Gun
03-08-2015, 01:51 PM
What is your most embarrased moment of your life? Don't ask mine. It's too embarrasing.

Teryjakii
03-08-2015, 01:57 PM
This isn't Growtopia related whatsoever, try going here: http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?4-RTsoft-Tavern

Cheers :hat:

Fre3Gun
03-08-2015, 02:02 PM
This isn't Growtopia related whatsoever, try going here: http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?4-RTsoft-Tavern

Cheers :hat:

Woops! i thought i posted in RTSoft tavern! thanks for knowing!

craft3d
03-08-2015, 02:54 PM
Um, when I had a mic on for a speech, then went to the bathroom.

Everyone could hear it. :nope::nope::nope:

Serp
03-08-2015, 03:49 PM
I was about to do a high five to my friend but he didn't see it so I acted as if I speaks combing my hair..

Tre
03-08-2015, 03:52 PM
I run cross country and during one meet is was rainy and muddy.

There was a huge ditch and I thought I could make the jump.

I missed by like five feet and fell straight into the mud, face first. The mud was at least four feet deep.

The crowd was also at that spot of the track and saw everything. I picked my face up and saw everyone laughing and TAKING PICTURES.

I continued the race and got like 63rd place. I was so angry. Then, the next Monday, EVERYONE WAS MAKING FUN OF ME. People had posted the pictures to Facebook.

This is why I honestly hate social networks now. It wasn't that bad and I wasn't bullied, but every time I think of it, I feel extremely embarrassed.
Everyone forgot about it by now anyways.

Fre3Gun
03-08-2015, 05:36 PM
I run cross country and during one meet is was rainy and muddy.

There was a huge ditch and I thought I could make the jump.

I missed by like five feet and fell straight into the mud, face first. The mud was at least four feet deep.

The crowd was also at that spot of the track and saw everything. I picked my face up and saw everyone laughing and TAKING PICTURES.

I continued the race and got like 63rd place. I was so angry. Then, the next Monday, EVERYONE WAS MAKING FUN OF ME. People had posted the pictures to Facebook.

This is why I honestly hate social networks now. It wasn't that bad and I wasn't bullied, but every time I think of it, I feel extremely embarrassed.
Everyone forgot about it by now anyways.

Um, enough internet for me today. :) cya guys..

fireblocker
03-08-2015, 05:56 PM
What is your most embarrased moment of your life? Don't ask mine. It's too embarrasing.

This isnt related to growtopia. Try another web!

Mr.Hankey
03-08-2015, 06:10 PM
This isnt related to growtopia. Try another web!
That's why it's on the Rtsoft tavern.

Disaster
03-08-2015, 06:18 PM
I was walking on big rocks in a creek, and i lost my balence and fell in.
Thats my most embarassing moment in my life.

ArmzOfficial
03-08-2015, 09:48 PM
I was playing bingo while my friends were at 5th grade camp.
I yelled orbit instead of bingo because before bingo, I had to place orbit.

GAMEFREAK
03-08-2015, 09:50 PM
I was playing bingo while my friends were at 5th grade camp.
I yelled orbit instead of bingo because before bingo, I had to place orbit.

I do this all the time when I play bingo, I yell Yahtzee for the lulz.