PDA

View Full Version : Got accepted!

Spotlight
03-10-2015, 07:47 PM
So after getting back from our school's Washington D.C. trip we were all expecting out High School acceptance letters. Well, of course many people got declined. My dad didn't tell me anything in the car and I didn't ask.
Anyhow, after we got home from a long drive from the airport, I asked my dad to see them. He stalled for a few minutes before showing me. I was accepted to every school I applied to! I was so excited I almost cried, haha. Any other eighth graders out there that are headed to high school?

Solsagann
03-10-2015, 08:41 PM
Yay congrats !

Although that wasn't for highschool (it doesn't really work like this in France) I had a similar experience before going to college. Well, I was too young to enter the cinema school I loved. I had to legally be an adult and I applied a few months too soon so I got rejected and had to study history for a year. What are your schools about, by the way ?

Cloverlord
03-10-2015, 08:42 PM
I'm a ninth grader. We never had acceptance letters we just sorta.. showed. Maybe its because I live in a small town. Idk good luck with High School! :D

Edwardson97
03-10-2015, 08:45 PM
Spotlight come to Kansas. I want to meet you. Also I'm a junior so it doesn't matter :3

WindyLink560
03-10-2015, 08:56 PM
So after getting back from our school's Washington D.C. trip we were all expecting out High School acceptance letters. Well, of course many people got declined. My dad didn't tell me anything in the car and I didn't ask.
Anyhow, after we got home from a long drive from the airport, I asked my dad to see them. He stalled for a few minutes before showing me. I was accepted to every school I applied to! I was so excited I almost cried, haha. Any other eighth graders out there that are headed to high school?

*raises hand*

Here