PDA

View Full Version : Are you against homosexuality or bi-sexual people?

Spotlight
03-11-2015, 02:42 AM
This topic recently came up in a couple threads in the "drama" subforum. I'm wondering of your guys' opinions.

I did not make this thread to degrade anyone or make anyone feel bad. I am genuinely curious of your opinions on the matter.

I-Am-Legend
03-11-2015, 02:43 AM
This topic recently came up in a couple threads in the "drama" subforum. I'm wondering of your guys' opinions.

I'm not against it, I just don't care if someone is gay or bi. It doesn't define their personality, who they are, and what they stand for.

You should add an option for "I don't care"

Spotlight
03-11-2015, 02:45 AM
I'm not against it, I just don't care if someone is gay or bi. It doesn't define their personality, who they are, and what they stand for.

I was going to do that but I forgot, my apologies!

I-Am-Legend
03-11-2015, 02:45 AM
I was going to do that but I forgot, my apologies!

Oh no, you're fine.

Ilikecats
03-11-2015, 02:46 AM
Who cares if people are gay or not it doesn't matter they are still people. People are making a huge things in the game about it. Example gays should have less rights then non gays. Then I messeg the person what the hells is wrong with you? They are still people and they will have th same rights.

Magicalfishy
03-11-2015, 02:51 AM
I'm not for it, but I don't hate them or treat them any less than other human beings. I believe God created man and woman to be together, and going against that is wrong. I love the people, not the sin is what I usually say.

R.V.
03-11-2015, 02:53 AM
Personally I am not against bi-sexual or homo people at all. Although for my religion we don't believe in same sex marriage, we have no choice of others decisions. I have some of the coolest friends that are gay/bi. Also my cousin he is gay and married but I still love him and he is really cool. I don't care what anyone says but if you downgrade or bully someone who is gay GROW UP. Judge me if you want I couldn't care less that someone judges me. But don't you dare downgrade someone who is gay or homo...

Modelo
03-11-2015, 02:53 AM
Who cares if people are gay or not it doesn't matter they are still people. People are making a huge things in the game about it. Example gays should have less rights then non gays. Then I messeg the person what the hells is wrong with you? They are still people and they will have th same rights.
^^^ and I thought I had enough of this game... I really hope this subject doesn't infect the forums as it did in game..

Berenice
03-11-2015, 02:54 AM

I did not make this thread to degrade anyone or make anyone feel bad. I am genuinely curious of your opinions on the matter.

You could have made the poll private

xZachCottonx
03-11-2015, 02:55 AM
against
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Jerick anthony remo
03-11-2015, 02:56 AM
No, being gay or lesbians isn't a bad thing. We are all gods childrens. And it isn't a sin.

Berenice
03-11-2015, 02:59 AM
being gay isn't a sin.

If you want t talk about sin, Read Lev. 20:13 and Rom. 1:26-28. New king James bible I think

R.V.
03-11-2015, 03:00 AM
If you want t talk about sin, Read Lev. 20:13 and Rom. 1:26-28. New king James bible I think

Dang I don't know my scriptures that well, umm well nice on knowing that.

GAMEFREAK
03-11-2015, 03:02 AM
I'm for it but if one day two people of the same sex kissing or doing naughty stuffs, it would be a bit disturbing since I don't see that everyday.

atwistoffate
03-11-2015, 03:03 AM
I don't care

SBPRODUCTIONS
03-11-2015, 03:05 AM
I dont care.

Megazork
03-11-2015, 03:05 AM
I just don't like the aspect of it to be honest nor approve of it. I don't hate people that are homosexual, it's just personally something I would not get into. But it's never really bugged me.

Spotlight
03-11-2015, 03:54 AM

If you follow the bible, you should also see these as sins.

Do not wear clothing made of 2 different materials. Lev. 19:19
Do not eat pig or rabbit. Lev. 11:4
No oysters or clams. 11:10
Do not be overweight. Lev. 3:17
Do not wear clothing that is tattered. (Ripped jeans and such). Lev. 10:6
Do not have tattooes or anything similar. Lev. 19:28
No gardens with 2 different types of plants. Lev. 19:19
No revenge or avenging others. Lev. 19:18
Do not drink wine or any other alcohol in church. Lev 10:9
Do not do any type of work on Sundays. Lev. 23:3

I'm not trying to divert you from Christianity or be rude, but if you do not like people being gay cos' it's a "sin", you should also recognize other things that are sins.

Magicalfishy
03-11-2015, 03:56 AM

I'm not trying to divert you from Christianity or be rude, but if you do not like people being gay cos' it's a "sin", you should also recognize other things that are sins.

No offense but those are all taken out of context, and 80% of those were for The Jews. :sweatdrop:

Everybody sins, big or small. What matters is if you are truly sorry and repent of your sins and turn to Christ as your Savior. After that you are forgiven for the evil you have done because of what Christ did 2015 years ago.

But yes, revenge is a sin obviously.

9Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God. 11Such were some of you; but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the Spirit of our God.

I'm only against it because I love them and want them to see the truth. In the end of this short and meaningful life we will have to answer for our own what we have done no matter if you believe it or not.

Anyways guys, let's keep this civil please. It's not something worth fighting over or losing friends over now is it? Everyone is entitled to their own say in the matter as long as you don't go nuts.

JOCY2211
03-11-2015, 04:01 AM
You know what bothers me when people say they're against it and all because of a religion or people be like ewww that's disgusting u know what ewww is u because u are disgusting preventing two people to love eachother hey it's not their fault they were born that way. I mean let's say it like this what if u were prevented to date someone who is straight hmmm I mena put yourself into their shoes for a moment and open your eyes and realizes the lies u been told js. Ohhh btw I AM PROUD TO BE BISEXUAL HATE ON IT

Megazork
03-11-2015, 04:12 AM
You know what bothers me when people say they're against it and all because of a religion or people be like ewww that's disgusting u know what ewww is u because u are disgusting preventing two people to love eachother hey it's not their fault they were born that way. I mean let's say it like this what if u were prevented to date someone who is straight hmmm I mena put yourself into their shoes for a moment and open your eyes and realizes the lies u been told js. Ohhh btw I AM PROUD TO BE BISEXUAL HATE ON IT

Let's be realistic, you can't be born homosexual.

JOCY2211
03-11-2015, 04:15 AM
Let's be realistic, you can't be born homosexual.

Yeah huh but being gay isn't a choice is it now

fireblocker
03-11-2015, 04:17 AM
Gay people are normal people

TREAT THEM THE WAY THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO BE TREATED-Golden Rule (Literally)

Mr.Hankey
03-11-2015, 04:19 AM
I don't see why anybody would go against gays, do they get in their way? Why?

Megazork
03-11-2015, 04:21 AM
Yeah huh but being gay isn't a choice is it now

It's more of a submissive attraction to the same sex despite the capacity for reprdocutive aspects. Being straight is just human understanding of what is necessary to procreate normally in society today.

Yes, I think it's a choice due to the fact that you really don't get those sort of inclinations at birth and early childhood years (but there are some counterexamples). Homosexuality is not more of a urge but a process of learning for those aspects to build upon that urge.

Brennanber
03-11-2015, 04:23 AM
I don't see where the fuss is at. Yea its pretty gross but if they want it, they can take it.

Also with all this bible crap, if you dont take it metaphorically but truthfully, be prepared to "stone the man who does not goto church on sunday" a verse added by some random christianity churches.

Im pretty sure the bibles real aim isnt for you to murder/torture those who go against it. I think its more of a world rulebook, human morals, do's and dont's. You dont even have to believe in a god as easy as it is.

Dodo Wizard
I don't really care, I mean, people do what they want to do.

darkscythe
Not against them if they don't do their "thing" in public.

JOCY2211
03-11-2015, 04:25 AM
It's more of a submissive attraction to the same sex despite the capacity for reprdocutive aspects. Being straight is just human understanding of what is necessary to procreate normally in society today.

Yes, I think it's a choice due to the fact that you really don't get those sort of inclinations at birth and early childhood years (but there are some counterexamples). Homosexuality is not more of a urge but a process of learning for those aspects to build upon that urge.

I respect your opinion but why do you have to sound all smart like .-. Btw im like confused if you are or aren't against homosexuality

Magicalfishy
03-11-2015, 04:25 AM

You sir deserve a cookie.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/cookie.gif

I see no flaws in this statement.

I respect your opinion but why do you have to sound all smart like .-. Btw im like confused if you are or aren't against homosexuality

He's not trying to sound smart, he's just using the right words to explain his statement. Although I don't think you even understand what he said sadly. :sweatdrop:

Becuz my mom sed thet the bible sed gay is bad an i am tru crishtan beiliber!

C'mon man, read MegaZork's statement. Kinda obvious man and woman were made for each other.

Berenice
03-11-2015, 04:26 AM

I didn't say that's why I don't like gays did I? And :poop: spotlight, why u gotta put me on blast :scratch:

Brennanber
03-11-2015, 04:26 AM
I don't see why anybody would go against gays, do they get in their way? Why?

Mr.Hankey
03-11-2015, 04:27 AM
Is it bad that i laughed?

Brennanber
03-11-2015, 04:28 AM
Is it bad that i laughed?

Its worse that there is someone actually like that on these forums...

Megazork
03-11-2015, 04:28 AM

I respect yours as well :)

I'm not trying to bash nor allude to homosexuality being an immoral thing. It's a choice of lifestyle which I was voicing my opinion about. I'm not all that chipper about homosexuality, I'm not fond of that ideal but I respect their lifestyle as if it was the same as my lifestyle of being crazily addicted to anime.

Brennanber
03-11-2015, 04:29 AM
I didn't say that's why I don't like gays did I? And :poop: spotlight, why u gotta put me on blast :scratch:

Maybe because you're shooting guns at your own goddamn side.

Megazork
03-11-2015, 04:30 AM

Ugh those ignorant Christian kids? They really are still on the surface w/ the Bible. I'm a Christian myself but to be so naive, frightening.

Magicalfishy
03-11-2015, 04:32 AM

Someone who has the option to believe in what he/she wants to? Someone who believes in an answer to life and why everything actually exists? :whistling:

Sheesh man, I looked up to you but you're being pretty rude. Everyone was given a free will and they may believe what they want.

Megazork
03-11-2015, 04:35 AM
You sir deserve a cookie.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/cookie.gif

I see no flaws in this statement.

He's not trying to sound smart, he's just using the right words to explain his statement. Although I don't think you even understand what he said sadly. :sweatdrop:

C'mon man, read MegaZork's statement. Kinda obvious man and woman were made for each other.

Well that only applies if you wish to procreate. I do think indeed that the opposite gender was made for each other for a reason which is procreation. Animals know that (well then snails are hermaphroditic little things), it's OK for humans to take other preferences.

- - - Updated - - -

Someone who has the option to believe in what he/she wants to? Someone who believes in an answer to life and why everything actually exists? :whistling:

It's OK for them to be affirmative in their belief but to go needlessly shoving it down people's throats (which most Christian tots do).

Brennanber
03-11-2015, 04:37 AM
Ugh those ignorant Christian kids? They really are still on the surface w/ the Bible. I'm a Christian myself but to be so naive, frightening.

Yea I sadly don't have his private message as it was made about a year ago. He told me his mother told him that being gay would send you straight to hell because the bible said so. I asked him where such a thing was said and he was pumped up enough to turn on his caps lock "IN THE BIBLE!"

Better repersented through this:
http://ifunny.co/fun/aelgqlIi2

JOCY2211
03-11-2015, 04:38 AM
This is pissing me off like why THE HELL ARE WE LABELING EACHOTHER AS STRAIGHT, GAY, LESBIANS, BISEXUALS I mean can we all just say we ARE HUMANS DAMNNNN -.-

Magicalfishy
03-11-2015, 04:39 AM
Well that only applies if you wish to procreate. I do think indeed that the opposite gender was made for each other for a reason which is procreation. Animals know that (well then snails are hermaphroditic little things), it's OK for humans to take other preferences.

- - - Updated - - -

It's OK for them to be affirmative in their belief but to go needlessly shoving it down people's throats (which most Christian tots do).

Yes, that is pretty naive of 'em. The best thing to do is offer them them the truth, and if they deny it that's that and there's nothing else we can do except for pray for them. :o

This is pissing me off like why THE HELL ARE WE LABELING EACHOTHER AS STRAIGHT, GAY, LESBIANS, BISEXUALS I mean can we all just say we ARE HUMANS DAMNNNN -.-

Well I guess because they aren't fully accepted as normal because their sexuality isn't the norm. Although I agree with you on this... It's pretty funny reading through support groups and stuff where people list off their sexuality like "Hi, I'm an asexual 23 year old girl that likes movies and pop tarts." It's like, I don't care what your sexuality is. If You wanna be friends then let's be friends.

Megazork
03-11-2015, 04:41 AM

I mean as passionate( or at least somewhat )LGBTs, it shouldn't really bother you/them. It's only rude if you dwell on that fact.

Brennanber
03-11-2015, 04:41 AM

Sheesh man, I looked up to you but you're being pretty rude. Everyone was given a free will and they may believe what they want.

Burning homosexuals is the answer to life? Dang im really missing the point. I personally go by "the meaning of life is a life of meaning" so if they think lifes meaning is bundled with god im alright with that.

O man im rude? Call the google police!

Christopher
03-11-2015, 04:46 AM
Maybe because you're shooting guns at your own goddamn side.

Don't curse here...

- - - Updated - - -

If you follow the bible, you should also see these as sins. They are, you're point is...

Do not wear clothing made of 2 different materials. Lev. 19:19 that's not what it says, rad the bible
Do not eat pig or rabbit. Lev. 11:4 where does it mention pig or rabit
No oysters or clams. 11:10 did not point out clams specifically, it said that those sea creatures are an abomination to us
Do not be overweight. Lev. 3:17 he's helping us by telling us not to eat fat or else we'd BE fat
Do not wear clothing that is tattered. (Ripped jeans and such). Lev. 10:6 it doesn't say anything like that, ***
Do not have tattooes or anything similar. Lev. 19:28 Yes because letting someone stab you 5,000 times and put ink over it while it heals is totally ok
No gardens with 2 different types of plants. Lev. 19:19 that is not what it says...
No revenge or avenging others. Lev. 19:18 it's wrong, your point is?
Do not drink wine or any other alcohol in church. Lev 10:9 it's wrong, your point is?
Do not do any type of work on Sundays. Lev. 23:3 sundays are the days where you go to church

Dude I don't understand you at all, and I'm atheist...

JOCY2211
03-11-2015, 04:47 AM
"'We were born sick, ' you heard them say it

My Church offers no absolutes
She tells me, 'Worship in the bedroom.'
The only heaven I'll be sent to
Is when I'm alone with you—

I was born sick,
But I love it
Command me to be well
Amen. Amen. Amen. Amen."

Magicalfishy
03-11-2015, 04:47 AM
Burning homosexuals is the answer to life? Dang im really missing the point. I personally go by "the meaning of life is a life of meaning" so if they think lifes meaning is bundled with god im alright with that.

Burning down homosexuals is psychopathic... Nobody should be murdered. Anyways, I'm just stating what you said was pretty rude and flippant. :/

Brennanber
03-11-2015, 04:48 AM
Don't curse here...

Won't happen again officer.

Christopher
03-11-2015, 04:48 AM

Burning people is not the answer, what are you talking about?

Megazork
03-11-2015, 04:49 AM
Burning people is not the answer, what are you talking about?

If you think life is all about happiness and everything goes smoothly, raise your hand. Now if you are a toddler, put your hand down.

Christopher
03-11-2015, 04:51 AM

I label my sisters as girls

- - - Updated - - -

If you think life is all about happiness and everything goes smoothly, raise your hand. Now if you are a toddler, put your hand down.

what?... I don't get you

Megazork
03-11-2015, 04:53 AM

- - - Updated - - -

what?......

CinemaSins reference? No? OK...

OK but seriously, if you aren't able to comprehend the logistics behind some of these arguments, acting like you do and saying something irrelevant and ignorant will just make you look... well irrelevant and ignorant. Just for your future references.

JOCY2211

Yea but there are many differnet kinds of girls and each of them are unique

Magicalfishy

Boys are boys, girls are girls and there's only two genders of humans. That's completely right. I enjoyed conversing opinions and views with everybody but I better hit the hay. If I'm the only one to say this then let it be, just please be civil guys and don't go nuts over something like this. Everyone's got their own opinion and views. :p

JOCY2211
03-11-2015, 04:54 AM

OK but seriously, if you aren't able to comprehend the logistics behind some of these arguments, acting like you do and saying something irrelevant and ignorant will just make you look... well irrelevant and ignorant. Just for your future references.

Preach it all the way

Christopher
03-11-2015, 04:56 AM
Yea but there are many differnet kinds of girls and each of them are unique
And some aren't unique, got it :crazy:

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry I have no idea what you're talking about

Brennanber
Burning down homosexuals is psychopathic... Nobody should be murdered. Anyways, I'm just stating what you said was pretty rude and flippant. :/

I read the bible. Every word of it, (forced to, if you see where this is going) I got truth and meaning because I gave it truth and meaning. Murder, theft, theftmurder; bad. Viewing god as a dude who judges everyone and interacts with us all the time? It's a little iffy, I believe god is just presence of life, only that. Not something to pray to, worship every sunday, then let "him" forgive you for anything.

TL;DR
Athiesm/christianity mix, and im obsessive with using commas wrong.

Megazork

- - - Updated - - -

Just know what we are talking about or else when you reply, you may sound a bit weird.

JOCY2211
03-11-2015, 04:58 AM

- - - Updated - - -

Is u playin dumb here ? each as in every single person living is unique, god damn .-.

Christopher
03-11-2015, 05:00 AM
I read the bible. Every word of it, (forced to, if you see where this is going) I got truth and meaning because I gave it truth and meaning. Murder, theft, theftmurder; bad. Viewing god as a dude who judges everyone and interacts with us all the time? It's a little iffy, I believe god is just presence of life, only that. Not something to pray to, worship every sunday, then let "him" forgive you for anything.

TL;DR
Athiesm/christianity mix.

You only payed attention to the Theft and Murder, I didn't know that God Only judges people all day. I need to read the bible

- - - Updated - - -

Is u playin dumb here ? each as in every single person living is unique, god damn .-.

Yeah I was

Brennanber
03-11-2015, 05:06 AM
You only payed attention to the Theft and Murder, I didn't know that God Only judges people all day. I need to read the bible

Lol only payed attention to theft and murder? Did I need to list all human morals as example in case dexter strolls along?
"I didn't know that God only judges people all day"
What? Theres a christian Dexter coming too?! (I honestly didn't think I'd run into someone like you so I only left two broad examples, awell)

I guess you needed to pick up a bible anyway.

Christopher
03-11-2015, 05:12 AM
Lol only payed attention to theft and murder? Did I need to list all human morals as example in case dexter strolls along?
"I didn't know that God only judges people all day"
What? Theres a christian Dexter coming too?! (I honestly didn't think I'd run into someone like you so I only left two broad examples, awell)

I guess you needed to pick up a bible anyway.

I think murder and theft is bad and I'm the new Diox *insters stupid annoying face* :cool:

Bye

Brennanber
03-11-2015, 05:13 AM
I think murder and theft is bad and I'm the new Diox *insters stupid annoying face* :cool:

Bye

Thanks again officer.

Spotlight
03-11-2015, 07:50 AM
Guys, I did not intend to create a drama, though it does not seem to be a drama yet. If you are arguing with someone, keep it civil and logical please. Just a friendly reminder!

Also Christopher, I'm far too lazy to create a reply showing you where it says the mentioned phrases and translate them. I may do it later, but not now.

l0l
03-11-2015, 09:08 AM
Uhh, no. Hate on me if you want, but I am completely against homosexuality. If you are a homosexual, something is wrong with your mind (since the point of life is to make offsprings). You cant make children with other men ._.

IcyTurtle
03-11-2015, 10:57 AM
Uhh, no. Hate on me if you want, but I am completely against homosexuality. If you are a homosexual, something is wrong with your mind (since the point of life is to make offsprings). You cant make children with other men ._.

It's about preference and pleasure, not making kids.

AlphaAngel
03-11-2015, 11:50 AM

When Jesus came down those rules were no longer necessary. That was from the old covenant. Also, taking something from the old covenant, Genesis, "male and female." "be fruitful and multiply." It is wrong, but no, I don't think it makes God love you any less. I am against homosexuality in full, as I am to all sin.

26FtW26
03-11-2015, 01:09 PM
I have nothing against it, but I am not for it.

WOOWOOWOO
03-11-2015, 01:14 PM
I have nothing against it, but I am not for it.

I feel the same way :p

CoryT
03-11-2015, 01:14 PM
Yay for gays

im not gay but if people get ruled out because they are gay then i will say something

If they don't judge us for being straight they why should we judge them for being homosexual

RudyBan
03-11-2015, 01:49 PM
I may be a trigger happy sinner who's bound to sin again, just as all of us are, but I mediate everything I can by means of reason. As opposed to religious bias. You don't need to adhere to fear tactics and the messages of hate that religions preach. You can exercise your own faith in what you feel is right alone. In blatant and inconvenient honesty, an outhouse can be just as sacred as a church depending on what you do in it. Your Bibles have been "revised" by your churches to your expense and their convenience.

Gays are people just like you and me. Granted, I'm not a fan of the whole idea of being a man and giving it to another man (and receiving it .-.), I'm not one to say anything. Nobody is. Sexual preference isn't at all a means with which you can judge someone's character.

I don't get pissed off when I see a gay couple, nor do I walk up to them and congratulate them for some dumb good samaritan's reason (IE: "You're so brave1!11!!"). It's just people. A blur on the highway or a lit window at dawn. Everyone, everywhere, has a story. A life. A struggle. Be mindful of this, as the majority of the people you'll see in your lifetime won't ever tell this story with you in earshot. Some of us write our chapters differently. Respect that, and don't put yourself on a pedestal because you've been indoctrinated into believing that only what you do is right. That's what beliefs do. They restrain you.

I think it's better to have ideas. You can change an idea. Changing a belief is trickier. Life should be malleable and progressive, working from idea to idea permits that. Beliefs anchor you to certain points and limit growth. New ideas can't generate. Life becomes stagnant.

Sidewynder
03-11-2015, 01:54 PM
If they don't judge us for being straight they why should we judge them for being homosexual

I think that's extremely unfair and not according to the situation. Homosexuality makes some people uncomfortable. How would you react to watching a little boy pick a flower and give it to another little boy and kiss him? I'm sure you, and many others, wouldn't react with an "Awwww!" and if you do, I call BS.

It's just not what people are used to seeing. That's understandable. It makes them uncomfortable. You have to take into account that almost none of us (90's babies) were taught anything about gay people as children, so it's uncomfortable to most. We have to be sensitive to both sides guys.

CoryT
03-11-2015, 02:00 PM
I think that's extremely unfair and not according to the situation. Homosexuality makes some people uncomfortable. How would you react to watching a little boy pick a flower and give it to another little boy and kiss him? I'm sure you, and many others, wouldn't react with an "Awwww!" and if you do, I call BS.

It's just not what people are used to seeing. That's understandable. It makes them uncomfortable. You have to take into account that almost none of us (90's babies) were taught anything about gay people as children, so it's uncomfortable to most. We have to be sensitive to both sides guys.

So basicly people gates homosexuals because

Religion
Not used to seeing that
what people think of them

THIS IS THE INTERNET

NOT THE BEST PLACE TO BE WHEN YOU DISLIKE HOMOSEXUALS!

Magicalfishy
03-11-2015, 02:03 PM
So basicly people gates homosexuals because

Religion
Not used to seeing that
what people think of them

THIS IS THE INTERNET

Well hate is a strong word. The correct term would be loving the person, not the sin. I have a few friends who are gay, and my uncle. I don't like them any less for being homosexual, I just strongly disagree with what they do. Not to mention my uncle was kind of rude coming out... my mom still cries almost every night. :sweatdrop:

Steps of which the Bible says happens when God abandons a nation. (http://apprising.org/2012/07/20/text-of-when-god-abandons-a-nation-by-john-macarthur/)

1. Sexual immorality

2. Acceptance of homosexuality

3. Depraved minds

4. Any society who surpasses truth

Sounds like America is screwed.

I was thinking this through some couple of years ago and thought that man likes to live with five dominant lies. These are very comfortable to the sinner. One, life is random…life is random. We’re all products of evolutionary chance, no purpose, no creator, no accountability. We basically live in a universe where a bottom line formula is nobody times nothing equals everything. Nobody is in charge, nobody put us here. We’re accountable to nobody. A rock is a rat is a dog is a boy…was the mantra of one organization. No one made us, we have no reason and that’s why we are free in this random world to do what we want.

The second dominating lie, truth is relative. No absolutes, no standard, you just kind of have to flow around public opinion but you can change public opinion, as we well know. Ethics can be changed if you have enough clout and enough power and enough persistence, but there is no absolute truth. We’re all free to possess our own truth and demand the freedom to live our lives according to our own truth which is of our own invention.

A third dominating lie is that people are basically good, oh if they go bad, somebody abused them. Somebody else is to blame, they lack self-esteem, they have psychological problems based on environmental failures. But people are basically good. I’m basically good, I’m a good person…you hear them say that all the time.

A fourth lie that dominates our culture is that everyone can change his own life, get control, take charge, become the person you want to be. You have the power to be whatever you want to be. That’s the biggest lie ever. You can be everything you want to be. People tell their kids, “You can be anything you want to be.” Let me tell you, if you’re slow, you’ll die slow. If you’re dumb, you’ll die dumb. If you can’t carry a tune in a bucket, you’ll die not carrying a tune in a bucket. There are certain things you can’t ever change. You cannot do anything you want to do, that’s ridiculous. But that fits the mantra of this maniacal kind of freedom in a sin-saturated culture.

And the fifth and dominating lie is the goal of life is self-satisfaction. The goal of life is self-satisfaction. You’re really after feeling good about yourself, being satisfied with who you are. You hear people say, “This is who I am, take it or leave it and I’m happy who I am. This is me and I’m just out there.” And you want to say, “Well we wish you weren’t, just go somewhere else.” It’s this blatant kind of brash self illusion. Life is random, truth is relative, people are basically good, everybody can change his own life if he chooses to, and the goal of life is self-satisfaction. The truth is opposite that. The truth is opposite that. God is sovereign and nothing is random. The Bible is absolute truth. All people are basically sinful. Only Christ can change your life. And selfless submission to Jesus Christ is the goal of life. They’ve got it completely wrong.

Pl0x tell me where to move, I don't want to get flattened out by a nuke.

RudyBan
03-11-2015, 02:08 PM
THIS IS THE INTERNET

Actually, it is the best place to be for them (those who hate gays). The very best. The lowest of the low like to propagate their ideas, and what better way than to do it on the Internet? Where there are practically no repercussions for spewing your "world view". People who talk all this and that when the only weapon in their arsenal is the keyboard itself, those people are jokes. Everything I say on this forum I'm more than willing to say in real life, but the same can't be said about keyboard thugs.

Then again, some do get cocky. Look at the cornballs from the Westboro Baptist Church.

Magicalfishy
03-11-2015, 02:13 PM
Wait what every night? Dang bring her to someone that can teach her toleration.

It's been almost a year and a half now. She doesn't want him to end up in Hell and nor do I... he hid it from her for so long.

CoryT
03-11-2015, 02:14 PM
Well hate is a strong word. The correct term would be loving the person, not the sin. I have a few friends who are gay, and my uncle. I don't like them any less for being homosexual, I just strongly disagree with what they do. Not to mention my uncle was kind of rude coming out... my mom still cries almost every night. :sweatdrop:

Steps of which the Bible says happens when God abandons a nation. (http://apprising.org/2012/07/20/text-of-when-god-abandons-a-nation-by-john-macarthur/)

1. Sexual immorality

3. Depraved minds

I was thinking this through some couple of years ago and thought that man likes to live with five dominant lies. These are very comfortable to the sinner. One, life is random…life is random. We’re all products of evolutionary chance, no purpose, no creator, no accountability. We basically live in a universe where a bottom line formula is nobody times nothing equals everything. Nobody is in charge, nobody put us here. We’re accountable to nobody. A rock is a rat is a dog is a boy…was the mantra of one organization. No one made us, we have no reason and that’s why we are free in this random world to do what we want.

The second dominating lie, truth is relative. No absolutes, no standard, you just kind of have to flow around public opinion but you can change public opinion, as we well know. Ethics can be changed if you have enough clout and enough power and enough persistence, but there is no absolute truth. We’re all free to possess our own truth and demand the freedom to live our lives according to our own truth which is of our own invention.

A third dominating lie is that people are basically good, oh if they go bad, somebody abused them. Somebody else is to blame, they lack self-esteem, they have psychological problems based on environmental failures. But people are basically good. I’m basically good, I’m a good person…you hear them say that all the time.

A fourth lie that dominates our culture is that everyone can change his own life, get control, take charge, become the person you want to be. You have the power to be whatever you want to be. That’s the biggest lie ever. You can be everything you want to be. People tell their kids, “You can be anything you want to be.” Let me tell you, if you’re slow, you’ll die slow. If you’re dumb, you’ll die dumb. If you can’t carry a tune in a bucket, you’ll die not carrying a tune in a bucket. There are certain things you can’t ever change. You cannot do anything you want to do, that’s ridiculous. But that fits the mantra of this maniacal kind of freedom in a sin-saturated culture.

And the fifth and dominating lie is the goal of life is self-satisfaction. The goal of life is self-satisfaction. You’re really after feeling good about yourself, being satisfied with who you are. You hear people say, “This is who I am, take it or leave it and I’m happy who I am. This is me and I’m just out there.” And you want to say, “Well we wish you weren’t, just go somewhere else.” It’s this blatant kind of brash self illusion. Life is random, truth is relative, people are basically good, everybody can change his own life if he chooses to, and the goal of life is self-satisfaction. The truth is opposite that. The truth is opposite that. God is sovereign and nothing is random. The Bible is absolute truth. All people are basically sinful. Only Christ can change your life. And selfless submission to Jesus Christ is the goal of life. They’ve got it completely wrong.

I meant to say gate as in "block them"

Magicalfishy
03-11-2015, 02:15 PM
I meant to say gate as in "block them"

Oh, hehe. I thought you typo'd the word "hate." :o

Would you rather have your mother in pain years earlier?

No... but I don't think it's going to stop anytime soon.

Edwardson97
03-11-2015, 02:19 PM
I don't care If one is Homosexual, I'm friends with a few. Atleast that they smell good all the time, other then smelling like a dirty donkey.

Spotlight
03-11-2015, 05:53 PM
It's been almost a year and a half now. She doesn't want him to end up in Hell and nor do I... he hid it from her for so long.

I can assure you homosexuality will not land your loved ones, or anyone in the depths of hell. God loves all of his servants equally. I'm not a Christian myself, but I know that god would love everyone if I believed in him.

- - - Updated - - -

One of the biggest obstacles the world has encountered is overpopulation. It's clear that we simply do not need or cannot take care of any more humans. There is poverty, unemployment, and hunger. The world cannot handle more people. That being said, that isn't the only reason why homosexuality is not bad in my opinion. If you love someone with your whole heart, you should show them. It doesn't matter what their "sex" is, if you love them you love them.

Spotlight
03-12-2015, 01:59 AM
Not against it, theres nothing wrong with it.
But the word "gay" is becoming an overused insult...
Especially in the ricer community...
EDIT: Spotlight, your signature reminds you to not panic while the tail kicks out?

Hey ricer can mean many things, not just cars. I'd recommend not saying it as it could offend some people. I do agree with you though, it shouldn't be seen as an insult.
And I put it there cause it's a good quote, but your reason makes good sense. Thanks! ^_^

bagel124
03-12-2015, 02:06 AM
I honestly don't care about other people's sexualities, it doesn't personally affect me. As long as they aren't shoving the fact that they're gay in my face every 3 seconds, I'm okay with it.

Spotlight
03-12-2015, 02:12 AM
I honestly don't care about other people's sexualities, it doesn't personally affect me. As long as they aren't shoving the fact that they're gay in my face every 3 seconds, I'm okay with it.

This is perfect. ^

teambacftw16
03-12-2015, 02:17 AM

Im against no offence if anyone is homosexual but i just think its not right. I understand they have affections for each other but why? To me i just i don't like it. And its against my religion to date someone your own gender.

DumbOldDoor
03-12-2015, 09:58 AM

Exactly my thoughts. "I don't care" sounds a bit ruff tho lol. Maybe something like "I'm not against them, I don't mind it."?

Areodax
03-12-2015, 10:35 AM
Honestly, it doesn't bother me.

I'm ok with same-sex marriages and stuff. I also have a gay friend in real life, he doesn't bother me that much. :crazy:

lovandra
03-12-2015, 10:39 AM
I'm no against Homosexual but I'm a strict Monogamist.

If you really love your same sex partner and plan to commit to spend the rest of your life with only him/her, I think that's OK.

But if you can easilly break your commitment with your partner, only seek for casuality, i don't bother your sexuality, that's not OKAY.

For ^ reason, I'm against bisexuality.

#justmyopinion

CheezyLuvsCheeze
03-12-2015, 10:41 AM
It doesn't matter,it's their way of living their own lifeee.

Hamsomy3
03-12-2015, 10:50 AM
My stand: It is Ok with accepting homo/bi people but not Ok to promote Homo/ Bi

mokky
03-12-2015, 01:05 PM
Well. Somebody needs more tape

R.V.
03-12-2015, 01:33 PM
No offense but those are all taken out of context, and 80% of those were for The Jews. :sweatdrop:

Everybody sins, big or small. What matters is if you are truly sorry and repent of your sins and turn to Christ as your Savior. After that you are forgiven for the evil you have done because of what Christ did 2015 years ago.

But yes, revenge is a sin obviously.

I'm only against it because I love them and want them to see the truth. In the end of this short and meaningful life we will have to answer for our own what we have done no matter if you believe it or not.

Anyways guys, let's keep this civil please. It's not something worth fighting over or losing friends over now is it? Everyone is entitled to their own say in the matter as long as you don't go nuts.

Off topic: But any chance your a Mormon???

Magicalfishy
03-12-2015, 02:13 PM
Off topic: But any chance your a Mormon???

No, Mormons believe they can become gods, they believe they can lie that they are Christians, and bunch of other weird stuff. I laugh that they think that. (No offense) I'm a straightedge Christian, but I normally don't tell people I'm a Christian. I just tell them that I believe everything in the Bible because "Christians" today pick and choose what they want to believe out of the Bible which I find very disturbing. So no, I'm not one of those fake "Christians" Anything in the Bible that is stated I believe is the stone-hard truth.

Boomer
03-12-2015, 03:58 PM
I don't support gay marriage.

I don't care if you're gay, because most of the time its a natural quirk which they can't help.

Coinman32
03-12-2015, 05:17 PM

1. Sexual immorality

3. Depraved minds

Pl0x tell me where to move, I don't want to get flattened out by a nuke.
Because what could POSSIBLY be worse than people accepting other people the way they are? /fp

l0l
03-12-2015, 05:35 PM
Its not like humans are almost exinct... Jeeze let them have their fun.

My main point is mental health.

If you are homosexual then there is definetly something wrong (not that you are a bad person or something), but initially people were made to love the opposite gender, right?

RudyBan
03-12-2015, 05:42 PM

If you are homosexual then there is definetly something wrong (not that you are a bad person or something), but initially people were made to love the opposite gender, right?

I take it your genetic dislike for pidor is normal, and I respect that. Honestly.

Magicalfishy
03-13-2015, 02:45 AM
What about Moses? Do you believe he made an entrance in the sea? If I were a Christian I'd see the bible more as a methaphore than the stone hard truth.

Yes sir. God did that by the way, not Moses. :whistling:
God is God, why would I doubt the only one who can do anything?

Because what could POSSIBLY be worse than people accepting other people the way they are? /fp

God destroyed an entire town because they were given over to sin and beyond all these steps... Sodom and Gammorah. (http://www.gotquestions.org/Sodom-and-Gomorrah.html) Going against the naturality of man and woman is wrong in the eyes of God because He created us that way and we shouldn't go against it.

Mark my words, the world is in it's last days... won't be long before something happens. It could be tomorrow, or 50 years from now, but it's gonna happen soon. I mean just look at the disgusting and depraved state of this current generation... and imagine the next few. Since when is discrimination, killing babies, doing drugs, and committing evil doings the right thing to do? The world governments are puppets of the master, their people are their sheep, we fight their wars, feed their mouths, take care of their land, enforce their laws... we aren't even independent or truly free in America.

lovandra
03-13-2015, 03:20 AM
What about Moses? Do you believe he made an entrance in the sea? If I were a Christian I'd see the bible more as a methaphore than the stone hard truth.

Actually this is proven long time ago, that in certain time during 'Moses' era, a strong not-too long tectonic earthquake happen that have enough 'power' to be entrance in the 'sea' and the 'sea' that mentioned on Bible isn't as wide as sea we are know now, because Bible is written on 'old' point of view.... maybe just on size or really wide lake or river.

I actually quite facinating to Bible and I still not sure about my region myself, but I grown up learning Bible *I happen to really like to read, and despite my Taoist family, I grew up in Catholic Schools for 12 years.*, and I find there is truth (Tao) in Bible. There only one God, and once in a while God come to the world in form of human to teach human of wise and how to be 'save' to enter another world.

I can't copy it literaly but even Jesus said Himself that we not need to have faint in Him to be 'save', something about faith can move mountain but love, that He was teached, was above all.
1. To Love you God more than anything
2. To Love other human/people as you love your self.

Other rule, like don't kill, don't steal, is form from this 2 basic rule.

Back to topic, in my perception, since I believe that Love is stronger than 'anything', I accept Homosexuality, if that is on form of 'Love' and not just 'lust'. If you really-really can't help but 'love' you same sex, I accept this, since I don't know, but that maybe possible... but in form of 'lust', naah..

|ThyLuigi|
03-13-2015, 04:47 AM
My care-o meter about bi and gay people is at 0, it doesn't make much of a difference, it only annoys me when gay(or bi) people make a big deal about it.

BlaZinG
03-13-2015, 05:19 AM
I'm not against it, it's not a sin, it's their choice to be whatever they want.

It's just awkward though, being around them.

Magicalfishy
03-13-2015, 02:20 PM
Drugs have been used even in the ancient time and lets look at ancient Egypt...Hmmm killing babies...yep...slavery...yep end of the world is delayed my friend.

Ps what I never understood about the bible is why would god a loving creation hurt the innocent think about being blind, deaf, being shot etc.

The earth is marked with death because of our sin. I don't mean the world is going to end because of drugs and such... I mean by God's judgement. Nation by nation is denying Him and going against His will. The Bible tells us what the end times will be like, and this describes everything pretty well. Yes, these sins have been around for ages but there has been no generation messed up like this, and the events that are going on around us...

Anyways, He doesn't "hurt" them. I don't know exactly why but everything happens for a reason, and due to the reasons this happen we do not know what would happen if things were the opposite way. I don't know all the answers to everything, but God is God and definitely not a human... It's hard to understand everything He does, but I have complete and whole trust in Him.

I may sound like some "religious freak," but in all honesty I want everybody to be safe and to know the truth. What I say is out of love... I don't fear death and I have eternal peace, whatever happens to me I don't care because I know I'm safe from God's wrath and from hell and I want others to feel this security as well.

Anyways, we're getting off topic. If you wish to keep talking we could always PM. :)

ParkourDevil
03-13-2015, 07:43 PM
People who hates homosexuals are idiots. It's like calling another person by names for his/her skin color, religion or sexuality. It's insulting for no actual reason.

- - - Updated - - -

How about "no" and "screw you".
People can love the same gender. It's love and last time i checked it was perfectly normal.

stobble
03-13-2015, 11:17 PM
I'm for it but if one day two people of the same sex kissing or doing naughty stuffs, it would be a bit disturbing since I don't see that everyday.

? why would u be seeing people have sex? anyway kissing is the way to show love (and if there in love then why should they be silenced) and if you "for it" then you shouldn't mind for same sex to kiss. i had enough of this game its filled with religion nut heads and immature kids...

Harnm
03-13-2015, 11:19 PM
I don't care about what people wanna be.
As long as I get my point thru, I'm not gay. So when a gay guy hits on me, the uncomfortable-ness is like over 1000.

CoryT
03-13-2015, 11:25 PM
it kinda bothers me when people use religion as an escuse to cover up their heterosexuality

not everyone belive in the same diety or god(s)

and people who says "we were put on this earth--" puhlease, you dont even know why we are on this earth. .. No one was there when we came here, no one saw it so no proof...

(No disrespect though...)

bigjohn
03-14-2015, 01:23 AM
Used to, then my mind developed past that of a 13 year old (maybe a couple years late, but better late than never). There's a lot of hate in the world, and there's no point in looking for more platforms so you can hate more. I have my beliefs about God, and I think the best thing for humanity is to learn to live together, and that starts with tolerance.

|ThyLuigi|
03-14-2015, 03:24 AM
Oh yeah, something I have to mention, if you are heterosexual, it is normal to be uncomfortable if you see two gay people kissing.

- - - Updated - - -

Used to, then my mind developed past that of a 13 year old (maybe a couple years late, but better late than never). There's a lot of hate in the world, and there's no point in looking for more platforms so you can hate more. I have my beliefs about God, and I think the best thing for humanity is to learn to live together, and that starts with tolerance.

It's still best to hide it, if you don't you will probably seem rude and/or ignorant.

Zfert
03-14-2015, 03:30 AM
My whole outlook on the thing is just let people love who they want

Doesnt effect my life in the end of the day so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

iLikePie
03-14-2015, 03:38 AM
I'm not for it, but I don't hate them or treat them any less than other human beings. I believe God created man and woman to be together, and going against that is wrong. I love the people, not the sin is what I usually say.

Wise words from a wise man.

- - - Updated - - -

it kinda bothers me when people use religion as an escuse to cover up their heterosexuality

and people who says "we were put on this earth--" puhlease, you dont even know why we are on this earth. .. No one was there when we came here, no one saw it so no proof...

Your gunna get a lot of hate from Christians... Just saying

Zfert
03-14-2015, 03:46 AM
Oh, and before anyone even dares to utter the phrase "But the Bible says..."

The Bible also bans Shellfish.

And polyester blends.

So shh.

iLikePie
03-14-2015, 03:49 AM

And polyester blends.

So shh.

If you reject me, you reject God. If you reject Jesus reject him who sent Jesus.
Some people will never learn. I feel bad for you.

Aquarious
03-14-2015, 04:21 AM
Why are people discriminated and looked down upon just because they love differently? Loving someone should not be a crime nor a sin.

Bamboo2004
03-14-2015, 04:27 AM
If you love someone, you can't just suck it up and ignore it just for the sake of society. That's insane, whether your straight or play for the other team.

Sure, it's not natural. But not many things in life are.

Magicalfishy
03-14-2015, 04:50 AM

And polyester blends.

So shh.

"In olden times NOT eating shellfish - or pork, for that matter - was plain common sense. To this day they can cause serious health problems if they are not stored and prepared and cooked correctly. So the prohibition gets put into the Mosaic Law.

In olden times it was also plain common sense - if you had to live peaceably in community - not to lie, steal or murder. So those prohibitions get put into the Mosaic Law, too, as part of the Ten Commandments. To this day they provide the most sensible and practical basis for a community to live together in harmony."

It was just a temporary law for obvious reasons. :3

Why are people discriminated and looked down upon just because they love differently? Loving someone should not be a crime nor a sin.

Well, God created two genders to be with each other... Otherwise He would have created more. As humans we don't make the rules, so it's not up to us to change the definition of love. If the same sex wants to love each other, why not love each other as friends?

Well, the truth remains standing even if it isn't known by everyone. When people create lies and redefine things the truth is hidden, but it's still there. It all depends on what you believe, but in the end the truth will be revealed.

Lol #debating with besties.

Wise words from a wise man.

- - - Updated - - -

Your gunna get a lot of hate from Christians... Just saying

Thank you, but I am only reciting what I have learned from the Bible. But keep in mind as Christians we shouldn't "hate" anyone or anything. After all the mission field is the enemies of Christ, and we are commanded to love the enemy just as God does. :o

@Brennaber I know you mentioned earlier that God is constantly judging people all day, and that is wrong. God may be a judge, but He only judges the dead.

Zfert
03-14-2015, 05:22 AM
If you reject me, you reject God. If you reject Jesus reject him who sent Jesus.
Some people will never learn. I feel bad for you.

never said im rejecting anyone cupcake

I believe that If I be the best person I can be on this world, then I will be rewarded.

I also believe the Bible was poorly translated from Latin to English, and that causes many diffrent interpritations. Also not everyone in the world is Catholic and follows the bible so

- - - Updated - - -

It was just a temporary law for obvious reasons. :3

makes me wonder how many other temporary laws there are that people still argue about today

*cough*

Magicalfishy
03-14-2015, 05:32 AM
makes me wonder how many other temporary laws there are that people still argue about today

*cough*

The Mosaic Law only applied to the Jews for that time being. :o

That being said, here's your requested list.

Content
The content of the Law is spread among the books of Exodus, Leviticus, and Numbers, and then reiterated and added to in Deuteronomy (deutero-nomy is Latinised Greek for "Second reading of the Law"). This includes:

the Ten Commandments
Moral laws - on murder, theft, honesty, adultery, etc.
Social laws - on property, inheritance, marriage and divorce,
Food laws - on what is clean and unclean, on cooking and storing food.
Purity laws - on menstruation, seminal emissions, skin disease and mildew, etc.
Feasts - the Day of Atonement, Passover, Feast of Tabernacles, Feast of Unleavened Bread, Feast of Weeks etc.
Sacrifices and offerings - the sin offering, burnt offering, whole offering, heave offering, Passover sacrifice, meal offering, wave offering, peace offering, drink offering, thank offering, dough offering, incense offering, red heifer, scapegoat, first fruits, etc.
Instructions for the priesthood and the high priest including tithes.
Instructions regarding the Tabernacle, and which were later applied to the Temple in Jerusalem, including those concerning the Holy of Holies containing the Ark of the Covenant (in which were the tablets of the law, Aaron's rod, the manna). Instructions and for the construction of various altars.
Forward looking instructions for time when Israel would demand a king.

CoryT
03-14-2015, 06:57 AM
Well, the truth remains standing even if it isn't known by everyone. When people create lies and redefine things the truth is hidden, but it's still there. It all depends on what you believe, but in the end the truth will be revealed.

Lol #debating with besties.

Why cant we just accept that homosexuals are humans too and let bygones be bygones..

c'mon its mostly 7-18 year olds on this website and we are debating about Sexual preferences. .. on a gaming forum...

^_^

Spotlight
03-14-2015, 06:58 AM

Bless this post.

- - - Updated - - -

My whole outlook on the thing is just let people love who they want

Doesnt effect my life in the end of the day so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bless this one too.

Youre Burning
03-14-2015, 07:04 AM

I'm glad there are people that think like you do. I've been "gay" for almost my whole life. Why should you care about who I love? It doesn't affect you at all.

"Yes, I'd like to order a chocolate cake for dessert."

"waiter, cancel that woman's order. I'm on a diet and not allowed to have cake so she should not be allowed to either."

stobble
03-14-2015, 04:35 PM
guys chill (this is for you religion nut heads) can you stop comparing homosexuality to religion and quoting stuff form the bible. this is a game guys not a fricking church!

RudyBan
03-14-2015, 04:42 PM
guys chill (this is for you religion nut heads) can you stop comparing homosexuality to religion and quoting stuff form the bible. this is a game guys not a fricking church!

Miss me with that. I'm not quoting any scriptures or upholding religious bias of any sort. Sure, I do exercise faith in Jehovah, but not by means of any religion.

There's also no direct comparison between homosexuality and religion in this thread, but hey, nice try.

Magicalfishy
03-14-2015, 04:46 PM

You could say the same thing reversing this question, and as RudyBan said there is no direct comparison. Heck, I believe in the Bible and I don't even go to church. Nobody is going nuts anyways, it's a perfectly calm debate. You can believe whatever you want, and I've said it many times I share the scriptures out of love for unbelievers. I'm not forcing anyone to accept my beliefs or lifestyle (sound familiar eh?), so I don't know how you could possibly find it offensive.

stobble
03-14-2015, 04:46 PM
Miss me with that. I'm not quoting any scriptures or upholding religious bias of any sort. Sure, I do exercise faith in Jehovah, but not by means of any religion.

There's also no direct comparison between homosexuality and religion in this thread, but hey, nice try.

what the hell are you reading. people are saying that homosexuality is a sin and saying they "have" to be against homosexuality

RudyBan
03-14-2015, 04:48 PM
what the hell are you reading. people are saying that homosexuality is a sin and saying they "have" to to against homosexuality

I'm reading your poorly thought out posts, dear. To my dismay.

How is that a comparison between religion and homosexuality? It isn't. It's religious propaganda, and if you don't like it, ignore it. Nod it off. That simple.

Magicalfishy
03-14-2015, 04:52 PM

How is that a comparison between religion and homosexuality? It isn't. It's religious propaganda, and if you don't like it, ignore it. Nod it off. That simple.

I'd just ignore it Rudy, this could turn into a heated fight if we aren't careful. He's simply not doing his research and not thinking about what he says before he says it. :sweatdrop:

@stobble Gonna re-post this since you didn't read it obviously;

You could say the same thing reversing this question, and as RudyBan said there is no direct comparison. Heck, I believe in the Bible and I don't even go to church. Nobody is going nuts anyways, it's a perfectly calm debate. You can believe whatever you want, and I've said it many times I share the scriptures out of love for unbelievers. I'm not forcing anyone to accept my beliefs or lifestyle (sound familiar eh?), so I don't know how you could possibly find it offensive.

I don't want you dead, and that's why I share with you what the Bible says because I care about you and don't want you or my uncle and friends to end up in hell. Just please don't turn this into a fight, it was a perfectly calm debate before this happened. :sweatdrop:

stobble
03-14-2015, 04:54 PM

i should ignore it but i cant stand religion when most of them want me dead...

RudyBan
03-14-2015, 04:56 PM
i should ignore it but i cant stand religion when most of them want me dead...

Yeah, you should ignore it. Let them "want" all they want. It just goes to show they aren't true to their religious teachings, and would rather barricade those who don't think the same way off with hate. That, surprisingly enough, is something many religious folk do, in spite of their being against it.

Aviron
03-15-2015, 01:44 AM
God
Accepts
You

Honestly I don't give a duck.

CATWOWKING
03-19-2015, 01:49 AM
To be honest, I'm not as old as most people on the forums are, and I probably shouldn't speak, considering I don't get most of this religious stuff. But I feel like I should give my opinion.
Lets say you are walking on the street, and you meet someone who you quickly become good friends with. Well, if he tells you he is gay, do you just run away as quickly as you can? You were ignorant to the fact that he was gay, but did you feel like it was wrong? Does having knowledge automatically cause you to dislike, or even hate someone?
Sorry if I'm late, or I unknowingly bumped this thread, but I needed to say what's on my mind.

Megazork
03-19-2015, 04:50 AM
People who hates homosexuals are idiots. It's like calling another person by names for his/her skin color, religion or sexuality. It's insulting for no actual reason.

- - - Updated - - -

How about "no" and "screw you".
People can love the same gender. It's love and last time i checked it was perfectly normal.

Why are you so adamant on trying to knock other's perspectives down on homosexuality? You can do what you people always do and stand for the homosexuality objectives out of compassion or other ambitions of self gain but asking people to respect the ideals of homosexuality then immediately deprecate the theology and just normal opinions that other people hold is highly hypocritical.

And following up even more on your impolite reply towards lOl

Last time I checked, besides hermaphrodites because they are rebels, even majority of the animals on Earth know what's up and what is needed to procreate. There are exceptions of some animals doing homosexuality but as far as we can tell, they aren't extinct yet (like the giraffe and penguin) because even they know what's needed for procreation. Even if some animals practice homosexuality to be a natural aspect and that us humans should embrace that as natural, discussing homosexuality under the aspect of "natural/unnatural" is, at best, not very helpful and, at worst, detrimental to the cause of mutual understanding. Whether or not a phenomenon in our society has its counterpart in nature should simply not be a factor in any discussion. Smartphones are unnatural, eating the babies of the female's previous partner is natural for some animals. Now what does that tell us about right or wrong? Nothing at all! Using this kind of argument on either "side" of the discussion is lazy and maybe even dishonest majority of the times.

Are you telling me us humans are falling even shorter on standards that animals have grasped since the beginning of time? Mental health should be a large consideration.

KKcupcake
03-19-2015, 09:43 AM
I am not going to say anything more than this but...
I voted "for"
I feel that people should be allowed to love whoever they want and shouldn't be shamed for it, after all, they can't stop it.
It is their choice, be it right or wrong in your opinion, but you can't force them. Everybody is different and their opinions are too.
If you can, please respect my opinion.
Even though I do see a few people who are against it, I will respect your opinion, and won't say any more about it.

Kipy👊
03-19-2015, 10:07 AM

I don't have the right to hate other people just because they're homosexual/bisexual. Thus, I don't care about their gender, as long as they're doing the right thing. To all the people who are part of the LGBT, just live your life. Don't let others ruin it. :hat: