PDA

View Full Version : Just to say.

KillaFlameForumAccount
03-11-2015, 04:15 PM
This had a negative outcome.

It is people like below who make me want to quit forums.

delete thread, please.

Jack Bowe
03-11-2015, 04:42 PM
Or you could just makes jokes that aren't bashing, racist, or derogatory in the first place. You know, just like that thing called following the rules. :whistling:

Serp
03-11-2015, 04:55 PM
Or you could just makes jokes that aren't bashing, racist, or derogatory in the first place. You know, just like that thing called following the rules. :whistling:

^^^^^^^^^^

KillaFlameForumAccount
03-11-2015, 04:58 PM

People will always do this.

Jack Bowe
03-11-2015, 05:01 PM
People will always do this.

Then people will always be called out and punished - you get what you give.

You want people to look at the jokers perspective, do they look at the perspective of those they're about to bash? No. They do it anyway, blatantly ignoring the fact that they could hurt someone with verbal abuse. Practice what you preach.

KillaFlameForumAccount
03-11-2015, 05:03 PM

You want people to look at the jokers perspective, do they look at the perspective of those they're about to bash? No. They do it anyway, blatantly ignoring the fact that they could hurt someone with verbal abuse. Practice what you preach.

I was afraid someone like you would come here.

KillaFlameForumAccount
03-11-2015, 05:05 PM
"Stop the spamming"

Then you reply with "bump bump"

In many forums this is concidered spam because you dont add anything to the thread.

I didn't make such post.

And where does it say 'stop the spamming?'.

PolarisHD
03-11-2015, 07:39 PM
Really? Editing the thread because there were so called "haters"? lmao.

From my perspective, JackBowe and Toukie weren't even hating on you. It was more of like trying to have an argument/debate.

Solsagann
03-11-2015, 08:05 PM

^^^^ Couldn't agree more.

Since I personally love dark humor, what was the joke ? I'm just being curious, I don't want to restart the drama.

craft3d
03-11-2015, 08:47 PM

I know right!