PDA

View Full Version : [REPLY to] *** is happening here.

iShadowAngel
03-11-2015, 08:51 PM
Okay, well. That originial thread is here:
(Hehe, wait. Gonna put it)

Well, (Meantioning to the owner of the originial thread) You are a big racist. Please stop.. It may be look wierd to be bisexual. It is normal as this love;
-Woman - Male
-Male - Woman
-Gay - Lesbian
-Lesbian - Gay
Please stop. These people may not like the opposite gender. TYou are causing another type of a Racism.

AM I GAY!?
Yes, I am.If you will hate me because of I am a gay please. Hate me because I'm will be ignoring you.Im free to be whetever I want. Gay or normal. Im not asking to you! You are being really rude to ''bisexual'' person's..

HAVE A GOOD DAY!

Berenice
03-11-2015, 08:54 PM
You couldn't reply to the thread? After all it is a reply

HerobrineFan
03-11-2015, 08:55 PM
Racist is being rude to a race, not a gender.

Berenice
03-11-2015, 09:00 PM
Racist is being rude to a race, not a gender.

He's comparing being rude to Homesexuals to racism

- - - Updated - - -

Nvm, I don't know why he said racist

iShadowAngel
03-11-2015, 09:05 PM
He's comparing being rude to Homesexuals to racism

Thanks for understanding..

Edwardson97
03-11-2015, 09:09 PM
Why do people think it's racistism? I see it as sexualism, as you are judging someone by their affection for a certain sex. Also who cares, you guys are making a big deal out of something that doesn't need it.

crazyHost
03-11-2015, 09:13 PM
Why do people think it's racistism? I see it as sexism, as you are judging someone by their sex. Also who cares, you guys are making a big deal out of something that doesn't need it.

i think sexism is about the other genders rights for example women are limited as what they can do but males on the other hand can do mostly all the things they want for example going to serve for the army. Some countries don't allow that and they rebel against society and the government to chance their rights for free will for women.

But i don't know i'm just a teen on a computer.

Brys
03-11-2015, 09:13 PM
Thanks for understanding..

Omg you so gay

^ Ignore crap like this ^

I believe it doesn't matter what gender you like. Be yourself if people bother you act like it mans nothing and don't show them it bothers you. It will eventually get boring for the Since they aren't getting a reaction

Edwardson97
03-11-2015, 09:17 PM
i think sexism is about the other genders rights for example women are limited as what they can do but males on the other hand can do mostly all the things they want for example going to serve for the army. Some countries don't allow that and they rebel against society and the government to chance their rights for free will for women.

But i don't know i'm just a teen on a computer.

I changed it sorry, wasn't thinking.

iShadowAngel
03-11-2015, 09:17 PM
Omg you so gay

^ Ignore crap like this ^

I believe it doesn't matter what gender you like. Be yourself if people bother you act like it mans nothing and don't show them it bothers you. It will eventually get boring for the Since they aren't getting a reaction

Brys
03-11-2015, 09:19 PM
Your welcome, bud