PDA

View Full Version : Our Dreams

ParkourDevil
03-13-2015, 07:49 PM
We all have our dreams and goals. If you wanted to know a reason why i quit, here you go, i'm chasing my own. I want to be good at sports and have a good job, have a family and all that kind of stuff. 7 years ago one event happened that might have ruined my life but i want to keep trying. There's no reason to quit.
If you have a dream don't give up. You get one change, don't mess it up.
Forumers,
It begins.

Praogan
03-13-2015, 07:53 PM
We all have our dreams and goals. If you wanted to know a reason why i quit, here you go, i'm chasing my own. I want to be good at sports and have a good job, have a family and all that kind of stuff. 7 years ago one event happened that might have ruined my life but i want to keep trying. There's no reason to quit.
Forumers,
It begins.

Wish you luck for the future and I hope your dreams do come true as we all wish!;)

Shadin Siddique
03-13-2015, 08:00 PM
But your my best forumer friend in the forums:cry::cry:

amebapiz
03-14-2015, 12:39 AM
Please stay here forever, ParkourDevil... There's only a few people like you who has a very good sense of humor... I mean, the GIFs we put in our signature... Those times, I was surprised someone can still relate... PLease don't leave mr.freddy

REGISORD
03-14-2015, 12:48 AM
Good luck... :D

REGISORD
03-14-2015, 01:52 AM
Forumers,
It begins.

Oh and btw, Scott confirmed FNAF 4.

http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?173878-FNAF-4

ParkourDevil
03-14-2015, 12:28 PM
I hope thaat this explained why i quit ffor. It's just tthose dreeams what we all have. Of courrse, itt's sad to see a friend go, hheh but i will bee back. Not too long!
Just be happy that the summer is near.

BlaZinG
03-14-2015, 12:29 PM
Forumers,
It begins.

1 day ago I tripped.

Next day.

I felt better.

REGISORD
03-14-2015, 02:17 PM
I hope thaat this explained why i quit ffor. It's just tthose dreeams what we all have. Of courrse, itt's sad to see a friend go, hheh but i will bee back. Not too long!
Just be happy that the summer is near.

A F T E R T H E is what your hidden message says. TIEM 2 MAEK THOERY VDEIOS

EDIT: oooh wait i just realized why you bolded summer. You'll be back in summer :D

Magicalfishy
03-14-2015, 03:30 PM
Someone with dead dreams is as good as dead. That's like chocolate Icecream without the chocolate. And yeah I went there. Chocolate Icecream.:whistling:

ParkourDevil
03-27-2015, 08:43 PM
I am back forever
a while.