PDA

View Full Version : How do you say this formally?

amebapiz
03-14-2015, 12:36 PM
Hey I need your help. I want to talk to a teacher in a formal way, by sending messages. Now I want to seem like an adult to my teacher and here's my paragraph. Would you mind changing it to something that an adult's words would be?

paragrap:

hello ms. teacher i like to ask if my son's grade in history is final and if he will really be attending summer classes. If it is, is there a way for his grade to go up? Thank you for looking at this msg.

-mom of student

*TAKE NOTE*

You can remove or add words
You can create your own paragraph related to the topic

plz help

Syberg
03-14-2015, 01:02 PM
Good afternoon, Ms. Teacher. I would like to ask if my son's grade in history lessons is final? Will he have to be attending summer classes? If it's right that he will need to, is there are any way for his grade to go up?
Thank you for your time!

Thought you should learn history, not try to send fake emails to teacher. You could ask by yourself as well...

Bamboo2004
03-14-2015, 09:03 PM
Dear Ms. [Teacher],

I would like to question if my son, [Name]'s grade in history is final. I'm concerned about if he will be attending summer classes. If this is so, is there a way to improve [Name]'s percentage?

Thank you,

[Mom of Student]

Aviron
03-14-2015, 09:04 PM
Hey I need your help. I want to talk to a teacher in a formal way, by sending messages. Now I want to seem like an adult to my teacher and here's my paragraph. Would you mind changing it to something that an adult's words would be?

paragrap:

hello ms. teacher i like to ask if my son's grade in history is final and if he will really be attending summer classes. If it is, is there a way for his grade to go up? Thank you for looking at this msg.

-mom of student

*TAKE NOTE*

plz help

hey gurlfriend hows it goin hows my sons work does he need 2 go 2 summer school if he is can u beat him up 4 me thx for readin

Trust me on this one.

teambacftw16
03-14-2015, 09:11 PM

paragrap:

-mom of student

*TAKE NOTE*

plz help

Ay yo teacher my son wants his grades up. U better do it b4 il rekt u in ur classroom ight? Works every time

PolarisHD
03-14-2015, 09:15 PM
hello ms. teacher. i dont want to go to summer classes. thx

-student

thank me later.

26FtW26
03-14-2015, 09:28 PM
Dear <Name of teacher>
I am very worried about my sons history grade lowering. If he was to attend extra summer classes, is it possible for his grade to advance?

Thank you,
<name of ur mom>

REGISORD
03-14-2015, 09:36 PM

paragraph:

Hello Ms. [name of teacher] I would like to ask if my son's grade in history is final and if he will be attending summer classes. If it is, is there a way for him to fix his grade? Thank you for looking at this message.

-[mom's name]

*TAKE NOTE*

plz help

in the quote

iParadise
03-14-2015, 09:39 PM
hey gurlfriend hows it goin hows my sons work does he need 2 go 2 summer school if he is can u beat him up 4 me thx for readin

Trust me on this one.

BEST 1 EVAR HERD YET.

amebapiz
03-15-2015, 02:20 AM
omg thanks guys for helping me

and
making
me
laugh
a
little
bit ._.

ty

craft3d
03-15-2015, 03:56 AM

paragrap:

-mom of student

*TAKE NOTE*

plz help

yo u giving meh sun summa skool OR wat m8.

GummiBear64
03-15-2015, 04:42 AM
yo miss Westside representative, how are your homies holding up? I heard the mafia are after your gang but that is none of my business.
my brain thing was like "what if my son was like 'mom I'm terble at skewl, plz no send me 2 winter camp.' will I hav 2 send him dere?"

so pls if u can make his grayds go up, i get mafia off u kthx.

_Lennart_
03-15-2015, 11:02 AM
Dair studnt,

Iz dr ny wy me sons grades can go down i mn up DELETE DELETE

oh typing dlt doesntf delt.

kthxbye

mom of teachr

Spotlight
03-15-2015, 08:22 PM
Hello ms. Teacher, I'm not actually a mother just a kid who is impersonating her. Im wondering if my history grade can go up cause I didn't try enough. Thanks.

(Mom's forged signature)

GummiBear64
03-15-2015, 08:25 PM
yo miss Westside representative, how are your homies holding up? I heard the mafia are after your gang but that is none of my business.
my brain thing was like "what if my son was like 'mom I'm terble at skewl, plz no send me 2 winter camp.' will I hav 2 send him dere?"

so pls if u can make his grayds go up, i get mafia off u kthx.

This one works all the time, trust me.
If she knows you have authority, you'll be all fine.

You meaning you being your mother.

iPotato.
03-15-2015, 08:35 PM
dear ms.rekt

i want t0 ask if my 360quickscoperz can join teh faze clen or he needs to be more mlg before?

- sensai of 360•

Brennanber
03-15-2015, 10:32 PM
Don't abbriviate and capitalize your I's that stand alone. Even if it sounds childish, many parents are.

PURPLE585
03-15-2015, 11:39 PM
ms teechr pl0x tel mi mai suns grad kk iz it finel

iParadise
03-16-2015, 01:23 AM
Sup, teacher.

i hope meh sonz grade go up if no plz whoop him 4 me plz. mi hand is hurt bcuz of whooping. btw, if my son doesnt get to go to summer school, well ur butt gonna get a whoopin.

get shrekt,
ur homie

Megazork
03-16-2015, 01:34 AM

paragrap:

-mom of student

*TAKE NOTE*

plz help

Greetings fair feminine instructor, I would prefer to inquire of my male offspring's teacher evaluation of his performance is conclusive and if there is the possibility of the male adolescent having to be accountable for classes during the summer. If it is conclusive, please consult me in regards of any possible method to increase your evaluation of his performance. I am grateful for your observation of this written note.

iCrystalCat
03-16-2015, 04:28 AM
Greetings fair feminine instructor, I would prefer to inquire of my male offspring's teacher evaluation of his performance is conclusive and if there is the possibility of the male adolescent having to be accountable for classes during the summer. If it is conclusive, please consult me in regards of any possible method to increase your evaluation of his performance. I am grateful for your observation of this written note.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/slow-clap-gif.gif

Spotlight
03-16-2015, 09:55 AM

It was typed, not written.
Sheesh, amateurs these days.

BlaZinG
03-16-2015, 10:10 AM
Hai techer, I no liek summer school, U no mek me go summer skool or I throw u out window in class. Den mi mum will rek u and ur pamily. Plz no do dis 2 me bcause ay no liek im mum to rek ur pamily.

Ip I go 2 sumer skool, mi mum mek me exercise.

Ty Por reding

Nub.

- - - Updated - - -

Omg.

Best I've seen so far.

Importance
03-16-2015, 10:43 AM
Hi. Give me a better grade on history pls.
-Studet

GummiBear64
03-16-2015, 11:04 AM

Nothing I say can explain how lost for words I am.

amebapiz
03-16-2015, 01:30 PM
0keY I w1ll t3ll daT 2 mi t3ach3r

Sozes Isbored
03-16-2015, 03:43 PM
Dear Ms teacher, i'd like my son to skip le summer classes and go play beach ball instead. Please give him a higher grade, beach ball is really difficult to play. Thank you so much.

-Le mom