PDA

View Full Version : Critiques?

beagle
03-15-2015, 08:19 AM
Anyone have any critiques or tips for my latest piece?
Thanks in advance(:

craft3d
03-15-2015, 02:48 PM
The belly looks kind of skinnier then the body, but other than that it is perfect!

26FtW26
03-15-2015, 02:50 PM
if its some sort of artstyle where ur not supposed to understand then 10/10 they will buy the pic for 999999 dollars

- - - Updated - - -

btw do u do art stuff for like wls or something

SnowKuro
03-15-2015, 02:52 PM
Wow how could you color so good

The belly looks kind of skinnier then the body, but other than that it is perfect!
Yeah, the body anatomy's a little.... Off...

beagle
03-15-2015, 06:36 PM
Wow how could you color so good

Yeah, the body anatomy's a little.... Off...

Yeah xD I was experimenting with exaggerating certain parts of the body, sometimes it works.. sometimes it doesn't

|ThyLuigi|
03-15-2015, 07:36 PM
Make it so that the chest isn't twice as wide as the stomach.

Spotlight
03-15-2015, 08:25 PM
I would recommend decreasing the size of the eye and making it less circular.
Nice piece though, you're improving a lot! (You should tell me how to do hair like that)

Also I love how the name of the file is "chick".

Brys
03-15-2015, 08:34 PM
Yeah xD I was experimenting with exaggerating certain parts of the body, sometimes it works.. sometimes it doesn't

The arms and stomach

9/10

26FtW26
03-15-2015, 08:38 PM
Make the face more realistic and make the stomach area less scarier, then they will pay u $1000000000000000 instead of $99999999999999

iPotato.
03-15-2015, 08:40 PM
there is no snipar. 0/10 (jk 10/10)

Mrs.TommoSwag
03-15-2015, 08:43 PM
8/8
But her stomach is really skinny.
[How is she still alive with her organs being squished tightly..]

beagle
03-15-2015, 08:52 PM
I would recommend decreasing the size of the eye and making it less circular.
Nice piece though, you're improving a lot! (You should tell me how to do hair like that)

Also I love how the name of the file is "chick".

Hehe :3 thanks, and for the hair you color it solid, shade it (dark places and highlights), then blend those, after that you should draw the individual strands with a lighter shade than the original color you started with. If that makes any sense

PURPLE585
03-15-2015, 09:07 PM
Add some durt to it.

SnowKuro
03-15-2015, 09:08 PM
Hehe :3 thanks, and for the hair you color it solid, shade it (dark places and highlights), then blend those, after that you should draw the individual strands with a lighter shade than the original color you started with. If that makes any sense

Omigosh gotta try that me

King902
03-15-2015, 09:40 PM
This is off/topic, but, can you make me a picture ;3 I've tried messaging you before, but your inbox alwqys seems to be full.

Also the drawing is pretty cool :0

beagle
03-16-2015, 12:55 AM
This is off/topic, but, can you make me a picture ;3 I've tried messaging you before, but your inbox alwqys seems to be full.

Also the drawing is pretty cool :0

I don't think it is full anymore, sorry about that if you have been trying to msg me!

Magicalfishy
03-16-2015, 01:00 AM
Eye is too big, the face shape is a bit weird. You asked for constructive criticism and here it is. #nooffense it's actually pretty good.

Megazork
03-16-2015, 01:07 AM
Anyone have any critiques or tips for my latest piece?
Thanks in advance(:

Eye looks very flat, I don't feel the depth or the round glassiness of how eyes usually are. Breasts have a sort of lopsided look to it, you may want to keep it consistent. Stomach is way too disproportionate and both arms can use a little measuring. Eye should be a bit smaller and the nose and mouth are very generalized for your type of drawing style. Shading is very good so far and I like the wings.

Edit: Also for the clothing thingamajig at the breast, since she's a girl, you should aim for adding a lot more darker values in the middle with a sort of distorted v shape to kind of add that furrow in the cleavage look.

Overall really good, I can't draw like that at all...

but I sure as hell can critique.

beagle
03-16-2015, 02:21 AM
Eye looks very flat, I don't feel the depth or the round glassiness of how eyes usually are. Breasts have a sort of lopsided look to it, you may want to keep it consistent. Stomach is way too disproportionate and both arms can use a little measuring. Eye should be a bit smaller and the nose and mouth are very generalized for your type of drawing style. Shading is very good so far and I like the wings.

Edit: Also for the clothing thingamajig at the breast, since she's a girl, you should aim for adding a lot more darker values in the middle with a sort of distorted v shape to kind of add that furrow in the cleavage look.

I didnt even notice the lopsidedness xD, I might have you critique my other drawings haha

Megazork
03-16-2015, 02:26 AM
I didnt even notice the lopsidedness xD, I might have you critique my other drawings haha

Just being a little helpful :D

26FtW26
03-16-2015, 07:53 AM

Holy horse, that is some critique-ing.