PDA

View Full Version : unban? you need to swear not to do bad things.

paolozero
03-15-2015, 09:50 AM
hi everyone , lots of player here gets banned from scamming , come to think of it , why do you need to scamm other people if you can do it on a right way , this game means alot to me , they say im too old for this game , but ! this game breaks the gab between me and my brother , and i like it , you dont need to scamm other peole just to get good items , just ask me and i will teach you ,remeber , if your willing to do it , you will have it .

im playing this game for 4 months straight and i got almost 1000 wls already , i dont scamm other people , i just work hard , its not a secret , its a passion

here is my world OLONGAPO feel free to drop by , and i will tech you how to be pro in a short time

just always remember , HARDWORK ALWAYS WIN , AND SUCCESS LOVES SPEED.
its a saying , think of it a plane cant ply with just only 50% of its engine , you will be crushed lol
you need a 100% of pure punch power , i mean it , punch alot of trees for you to fly

_Lennart_
03-15-2015, 10:25 AM
hi everyone , lots of player here gets banned from scamming , come to think of it , why do you need to scamm other people if you can do it on a right way , this game means alot to me , they say im too old for this game , but ! this game breaks the gab between me and my brother , and i like it , you dont need to scamm other peole just to get good items , just ask me and i will teach you ,remeber , if your willing to do it , you will have it .

im playing this game for 4 months straight and i got almost 1000 wls already , i dont scamm other people , i just work hard , its not a secret , its a passion

here is my world OLONGAPO feel free to drop by , and i will tech you how to be pro in a short time

just always remember , HARDWORK ALWAYS WIN , AND SUCCESS LOVES SPEED.
its a saying , think of it a plane cant ply with just only 50% of its engine , you will be crushed lol
you need a 100% of pure punch power , i mean it , punch alot of trees for you to fly

It can actually, there is a reason for a throttle you know.