03-15-2015, 03:17 PM
what is your email guys?

REGISORD
03-15-2015, 03:18 PM
ewrwefhibh@jkhdsk.com

ScptrX
03-15-2015, 03:46 PM
Why you want our emails?

Don't ask for personal information. I'm sure this thread will be locked soon.
(This might get you an Infraction, Or even worse, A ban.

26FtW26
03-15-2015, 04:14 PM
Why you want our emails?

Are you joking?
Please tell me you're joking.
That guy is asking for EMAILS. diichaan was asking for PICTURES and nothing happened. Geez

radusavin366
03-15-2015, 04:44 PM
what is your email guys?

nubnubynub@yippee.net

ScptrX
03-15-2015, 04:47 PM
Are you joking?
Please tell me you're joking.
That guy is asking for EMAILS. diichaan was asking for PICTURES and nothing happened. Geez

I don't get you, But seriously, I'm NEVER going to give out my email adress(Only to trusted sites), I don't want spam and other trash.

Psycho
03-15-2015, 04:59 PM
HAXER ALURT!

REGISORD
03-15-2015, 09:17 PM
loominaty@confirmed.com :crazy:

Mr.Hankey
03-15-2015, 09:19 PM
Why you want our emails?

Posting up our emails won't cause any harm.

Pfft a ban, lmao.

Cloverlord
03-15-2015, 09:20 PM
This thread is regarding topics that should not be discussed. Do not ask for ANYONES email, password, or anything along those lines..

I will be sitting here waiting for this thread to be closed. Maybe watch you get infractioned. :o

Mr.Hankey
03-15-2015, 09:26 PM
Lmao why are you all acting as if an email is the key to hacking someone?

ScptrX
03-15-2015, 09:26 PM
Posting up our emails won't cause any harm.

Pfft a ban, lmao.

You probally don't know its consequence posting your email...

1: He can lead you to a phising site and take over your WHOLE computer.
2: He can spam you...

And much more...

Mr.Hankey
03-15-2015, 09:28 PM
You probally don't know its consequence posting your email...

1: He can lead you to a phising site and take over your WHOLE computer.
2: He can spam you...

And much more...
But can you get hacked?
No.

You can get phished with almost anything, including your forum account, a steam account, facebook. Almost anything, think of an email as your user-name.

ScptrX
03-15-2015, 09:34 PM
But can you get hacked?
No.

You can get phished with almost anything, including your forum account, a steam account, facebook. Almost anything, think of an email as your user-name.

You can get hacked, I actually saw someone doing this in Real-life...He send a email to you with a link, After you click it, The attacker, (Phiser)
Can easly access your account without proper security.

-They can secretly turn on your webcam (If you have one)
-They can pretent to be "you" Sending emails from your account.
-They can save private photos, Videos and other data to their computer.

They can basicly do anything...

(You wont see it happening on the screen. But it's client that 'attacked' you computer sees it.)

Mr.Hankey
03-15-2015, 09:35 PM
You can get hacked, I actually saw someone doing this in Real-life...He send a email to you with a link, After you click it, The attacker, (Phiser)
Can easly access your account without proper security.

-They can turn on your webcam (If you have one)
-They can pretent to be "you" Sending emails from your account.
-They can save private photos, Videos and other data to their computer.

They can basicly do anything...

(You wont see it happening on the screen. But it's client that 'attacked' you computer sees it.)
Like i said, you can get phished through almost anything, including the forums, facebook, youtube, etc..

ScptrX
03-15-2015, 09:36 PM
Like i said, you can get phished through almost anything, including the forums, facebook, youtube, etc..

You said "But can you get hacked? No."

Mr.Hankey
03-15-2015, 09:38 PM
You said "But can you get hacked? No."
No. But you can get phished.

You can't get hacked directly though. :rolleyes:

ScptrX
03-15-2015, 09:39 PM

True. But still, People can fall for this.

Lucker
03-15-2015, 09:54 PM
He can send keylogger through email, but it has to be full version cause demos will show that your computer has trojan virus. But when you send it to someone you will get 5 years punishment on jail. The only way how police can't find you is... Buy a computer for 50 bucks buy the keylogger, go to public Wi-Fi and try to stay away from cameras if you are trying to get someone's bank password etc.
Don't ask how i know that

Mr.Hankey
03-15-2015, 09:56 PM
He can send keylogger through email, but it has to be full version cause demos will show that your computer has trojan virus. But when you send it to someone you will get 5 years punishment on jail, but the only way how police can't find you is... Buy a computer for 50 bucks buy the keylogger, go to public Wi-Fi and try to stay away from cameras if you are trying to get someone's bank password etc.
But then again, it can happen through the forum pms.

Lucker
03-15-2015, 09:57 PM

It's hard to script the keylogger to forums but that's possible.

ScptrX
03-15-2015, 09:57 PM

I know, But i don't see a reason for giving a stranger my email...

Eko007
03-15-2015, 09:58 PM
He can send keylogger through email, but it has to be full version cause demos will show that your computer has trojan virus. But when you send it to someone you will get 5 years punishment on jail. The only way how police can't find you is... Buy a computer for 50 bucks buy the keylogger, go to public Wi-Fi and try to stay away from cameras if you are trying to get someone's bank password etc.

Please don't tell me you actually did this..

lol.

Lucker
03-15-2015, 09:58 PM
Please don't tell me you actually did this..

lol.

I didn't. Atleast i hope so

Mr.Hankey
03-15-2015, 10:00 PM
I know, But i don't see a reason for giving a stranger my email...
Oh, well that's your personal preference..

ScptrX
03-15-2015, 10:01 PM
It's hard to script the keylogger to forums but that's possible

I don't think you have to script a keylogger to the forums, The attacker can make an domain like
www.phisingsite.com and script his keylogger (Or other hacking program) in the actual link, Then the 'attack' begins.

The attacker can secretly install a keylogger into the computer manually. (Correct me if i'm wrong)
However, You have to be pretty experienced to do that...

Lucker
03-15-2015, 10:04 PM
I don't think you have to script a keylogger to the forums, The attacker can make an domain like
www.phisingsite.com and script his keylogger (Or other hacking program) in the actual link, Then the 'attack' begins.

The attacker can secretly install a keylogger into the computer manually. (Correct me if i'm wrong)
However, You have to be pretty experienced to do that...

Yeah that's one way.
But if the hacker wants to install the keylogger to your computer (through website) without you knowing about it, then you need a remote keylogger and they are quite expensive. 1k dollars-10k dollars. Some of the remote keyloggers are 69 dollars etc, but they ain't actually remote keyloggers.

lolgal96
03-16-2015, 12:06 AM
welcometothe@blackparade.mcr

GummiBear64
03-16-2015, 12:19 AM
Why you want our emails?

This thread is regarding topics that should not be discussed. Do not ask for ANYONES email, password, or anything along those lines..

I will be sitting here waiting for this thread to be closed. Maybe watch you get infractioned. :o

LMFAO, thanks for making my day. xD

Magicalfishy
03-16-2015, 12:37 AM

Someone's been playing too much WatchDogs. :whistling:

PURPLE585
03-16-2015, 12:42 AM
haihavemyemailjustdonthackmekkpl0xkthxbai@wut.com

iCrystalCat
03-16-2015, 04:12 AM
Now why do you want our emails?

Its Daniel
03-16-2015, 06:53 AM
I wouldn't say my email because everything that I use is there, Like all.
Growtopia account, Steam account, Facebook account, etc.

Spotlight
03-16-2015, 09:54 AM

My dad had his email account hacked into and his credit card taken just cause he gave the wrong person his email address. He was able to figure out his password and it all went downhill from there.

BlaZinG
03-16-2015, 10:18 AM
uranub@getalife.com.ph

SixFace
03-16-2015, 10:26 AM
I have 3.....Click the spoiler

1.yourfather@yomama.com2.bananas@potato.com3.dogsn cats@yourhouse.com

PROBLEM,SIR?

GummiBear64
03-16-2015, 11:05 AM
Which one would you like?
The one I use for almost everything?
The one I use for work?
The one I use for xbox?

Take a pick.

grapezzzz19
03-16-2015, 11:18 AM
Why you want our emails?

Please, your kinda of a minimod but i remember along time ago diichaan or someother guy asked for IRL pictures.

ScptrX
03-16-2015, 11:22 AM
Please, your kinda of a minimod but i remember along time ago diichaan or someother guy asked for IRL pictures.

Mini-mod?

I'm getting straight to the point.

26FtW26
03-16-2015, 12:31 PM
Mini-mod?

I'm getting straight to the point.

No, you're trying to avoid having to make your point clear.

ScptrX
03-16-2015, 12:45 PM
No, you're trying to avoid having to make your point clear.

Well, If you think that, Why not give out your email adress right away?:whistling: (:excl:I warned you.)
Again, Here are the dangers:

Viruses
Ill-intentioned people can send you an attachment with a virus to corrupt and destroy your computer and files. Once you have opened an infected attachment and downloaded it, the virus will embed itself in your computer. You could also receive an email from someone you know whose infected computer has used his address book to send out emails with the virus.

Do Not Open It
Never open an email if it seems suspicious to you; delete it instead. Install a high-quality virus scanner into your computer. The best are able to check for viruses in email attachments. Just make sure to keep your virus scanners up to date on your computer as these programs will identify the infected emails with the newest virus versions.

Phising
Phishing scams trick people into giving out their personal and confidential information. Important information that scammers "phish" for can be credit card and banking details as well as user names and passwords. People are tricked into thinking that the email is from a legitimate business or company. These emails seem official through use of logos and wording. They often look like emails from banks, well known Internet sites or business services that normally require banking information, passwords and usernames. These usually come with a request to click on a link that will then take you to a site that has nothing to do with the company or site they are posing as. Never click on these links because real institutions that deal with money never ask you to give your personal and confidential information through emails. If you do ever give out this information accidentally, contact the legitimate organization or business immediately to make them aware of this.

Spam
Unfortunately, when you give out your email address over the Internet, you create a lot of email traffic in the form of spam, or junk, mail. Spam is extremely annoying because it can fill up your inbox. Spammers get ahold of your email address when you post it on other websites, which they search. Junk email is then sent to your address, often asking you to register or sign up for something. To avoid getting spam mail, download anti-spam filters that can block most of the junk mail.

Spoofing
"Spoofing" refers to emails that are sent by spammers using email addresses other than their own. You may become aware that a spammer is using your address in this way when you receive an email stating that an email that you sent failed to be delivered. If you know that you didn't send the particular email referred to, then that means that someone used your email address to send the failed email. These emails are not harmful but they are annoying and there isn't a lot you can do except to delete these notices as you receive them

bjake7710
03-16-2015, 12:51 PM
I made a email for this to see what happens 45rt@gmail.com

TheRealThatGuy
03-16-2015, 11:15 PM
example@company.lol