PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys!!!

SebM
03-16-2015, 02:24 AM
Hey guys, my name is SebM and I just joined the forum! It'd be great to meet some people, so please feel free to post! My IGN in Growtopia is SebM! Nice to meet ya! :)

Oh great. I'm a serf. How flattering.

S-NiteFury(Striker1)
03-16-2015, 01:00 PM
Hey guys, my name is SebM and I just joined the forum! It'd be great to meet some people, so please feel free to post! My IGN in Growtopia is SebM! Nice to meet ya! :)

Welcome to the forums! Hope you will contribute to help others and enjoy your stay here!:wave:

SixFace
03-16-2015, 01:01 PM

Welcome,SebM...Enjoy your stay here.....most of us here are very nice...but i don't know about me XD

Vux
03-16-2015, 01:03 PM
Some people in the forums are very sassy lel but everyone tries to be nice, i Hope

CortanaJr
03-16-2015, 01:08 PM
Hi hi hi!
:wave:
Welcome to your new job at Freddy Fazbe- wait, this is the wrong intro paper
*Grabs the forum welcoming paper*
*Ahem* Welcome to the Forums! We're glad to have you here! (As long as you're nice and all, there shouldn't be any problems)
Be sure to be kind to others. And I highly recommend staying out of drama. No one wants drama here. Nuh uh.

Enjoy your stay!
:hat:

magica
03-16-2015, 01:11 PM
Quite The Same But as Julie Andrews Say "Lets Start From The Very Beginning..." Good Luck