PDA

View Full Version : King of Thieves

Harnm
03-16-2015, 10:09 PM
I accidentally just deleted the app... I had 356 of those blue orb thingies and I had a total worth of 37,860 (around 60, I forgot exact amount...) My life sucks...

BioTestificate
03-17-2015, 01:31 PM
I accidentally just deleted the app... I had 356 of those blue orb thingies and I had a total worth of 37,860 (around 60, I forgot exact amount...) My life sucks...

Do you know your ID? (did you visit the support button in the game options? if you know it, your progress will be returned)

26FtW26
03-17-2015, 01:48 PM
Easy to recover. Use the same email while downloading the game (on google play) and itll show you a button "do u wanna restor progrzz"

Syberg
03-17-2015, 01:55 PM
Why do you post it at rtsoft forum? I think this game wasn't made by Seth nor was co-op with him. If you have problems with KoT go to their forum and post there, you will get more help there than here.
EDIT to explain somehow miss-understanded post!
I would suggest you to post this information on KoT forum if you want any help and if you want to disucuss that game it would be more succesfull to do that there. Here we have a bunch of Growtopians and only a little amount of them plays KoT besides GT.
I didn't mean that you can't post anything here.

Ilikecats
03-17-2015, 02:02 PM
Why do you post it at rtsoft forum? I think this game wasn't made by Seth nor was co-op with him. If you have problems with KoT go to their forum and post there, you will get more help there than here.

the rtsoft tavern can have any thing in it.

26FtW26
03-17-2015, 02:22 PM

Please, get your facts straight. This isn't a seth & hamumu fan club. This is RTsoft Tavern, where you are allowed to talk about any game(s). Maybe he/she wanted to ask for info from people who he/she knows won't lie/waste their time.

Syberg
03-17-2015, 02:42 PM
the rtsoft tavern can have any thing in it.
I know that, I suggested thread's owner to go to KoT forum if he/she wanted any help.

Please, get your facts straight. This isn't a seth & hamumu fan club. This is RTsoft Tavern, where you are allowed to talk about any game(s). Maybe he/she wanted to ask for info from people who he/she knows won't lie/waste their time.
Man, I posted a TIP and you start a drama over whole forum? Did you know that it's bad even if you do not relate threads about that to me? I posted something with an idea of this: "IF YOU WANT HELP ABOUT KING OF THIEVES GO TO THE GAME FORUM" and you start saying that I need to get my facts right? This is the most stupid thing when people start to not understand what others want to say and start to cause drama over nothing. Please, get your own facts right next time.

Harnm
03-17-2015, 02:55 PM
Easy to recover. Use the same email while downloading the game (on google play) and itll show you a button "do u wanna restor progrzz"

Do you know your ID? (did you visit the support button in the game options? if you know it, your progress will be returned)

I used my google play email. When i went back after re downloading it, it made me start over from jail. Any step by steps on how to recover?

atwistoffate
03-17-2015, 03:26 PM
I used my google play email. When i went back after re downloading it, it made me start over from jail. Any step by steps on how to recover?

Try using the KoT forums..... That's literally why it's there... For questions like this

26FtW26
03-17-2015, 03:45 PM
I know that, I suggested thread's owner to go to KoT forum if he/she wanted any help.

Man, I posted a TIP and you start a drama over whole forum? Did you know that it's bad even if you do not relate threads about that to me? I posted something with an idea of this: "IF YOU WANT HELP ABOUT KING OF THIEVES GO TO THE GAME FORUM" and you start saying that I need to get my facts right? This is the most stupid thing when people start to not understand what others want to say and start to cause drama over nothing. Please, get your own facts right next time.

Can you not read? Did I mention your name once in that thread? No.

Harnm
03-17-2015, 08:44 PM
Thanks so much guys! I'm back! As a celebration, I just took away all my traps. (Hid em behind dirt. Made my dungeon easy)
GONNA GIVE OUT 3 8K GEMS. GET LUCKY AND FIND ME. This is gonna be hard for you guys lol.

Importance
03-17-2015, 09:02 PM
Thanks so much guys! I'm back! As a celebration, I just took away all my traps. (Hid em behind dirt. Made my dungeon easy)
GONNA GIVE OUT 3 8K GEMS. GET LUCKY AND FIND ME. This is gonna be hard for you guys lol.

What the fu

Harnm
03-17-2015, 09:06 PM
What the fu

I don't even have that much lol. I'm only giving out 8K. (I do have that much. But then I'd be broke lel.)

Bejewled
03-18-2015, 01:48 AM
And I'm just sitting here with 66000 gems like 70209