PDA

View Full Version : ugh.

lolgal96
03-17-2015, 12:26 AM
under so much stress right now. i have a science project due tomorrow (group project. ugh.), and I have to do all the work for it since the kids in my group don't know my email. i also found out we have a field trip to an amusement park soon. like they couldn't have picked anything else. i'm terrified of heights and refuse to go on rollercoasters and I don't want to be that weird kid who skips all the fun rides and ends up going on "easter bunny land". my mom is making me go to school that day too :(

iParadise
03-17-2015, 12:30 AM
hope evarthang work out 4 u cuz mi have that same prob too :crazy::crazy:

GummiBear64
03-17-2015, 12:41 AM
sometimes you have to risk it to get the biscuit

Tre
03-17-2015, 01:30 AM
under so much stress right now. i have a science project due tomorrow (group project. ugh.), and I have to do all the work for it since the kids in my group don't know my email. i also found out we have a field trip to an amusement park soon. like they couldn't have picked anything else. i'm terrified of heights and refuse to go on rollercoasters and I don't want to be that weird kid who skips all the fun rides and ends up going on "easter bunny land". my mom is making me go to school that day too :(

I used to be terrified of heights and roller coasters. I had to wait for my friends to get off a ride.

But then, one day, I decided to close my eyes and just get on. It's safe, you're not going to get hurt.

I was incredible! I felt like I was flying. I can get on most rides now but there's still that fear, but I can usually conquer it.

I say risk it and try it, you won't die.

Boomer
03-17-2015, 03:12 AM
I hate rollercoasters too.

Ekraam873
03-17-2015, 03:13 AM
i have a group project due tomorrow too. -_-

fireblocker
03-17-2015, 03:18 AM

Yikes. All I can say is good luck and focus. :hat:

|ThyLuigi|
03-17-2015, 03:39 AM
I hate group projects, half the time there's something I suggest to add, and everybody turns it down.

Then when we're done the teacher says we should have added whatever that happens to be and../fp.

amebapiz
03-17-2015, 05:09 AM
Contact the agents of GROW

BlaZinG
03-17-2015, 05:14 AM
Go do the roller coaster.

It's creepy, but believe me, it's fun.

Lol I rode this ride once, where it stopped all of a sudden, and I was at the highest point (12 feet high or something?) then I got stuck upside down, 12 ft high, alone.

Lol.

Then me and my friends rode the Ferris wheel, which we thought would actually be a good change.

But no.

It goes as fast as a roller coaster and turns around about 75 degrees whenever you're going down.

I remember how much everyone was screaming.

Brennanber
03-17-2015, 07:46 AM
Scared of heights?

http://youtu.be/eUD-Au5O-30

amebapiz
03-17-2015, 12:14 PM
Scared of heights?

wow... just wow...

Ilikecats
03-17-2015, 12:39 PM

It's not that bad to be in a rollcoster I had a fear it would stop and imwould be stuck or I would fly out of the set. But when you go on itd a big rush.

Jaime12
03-18-2015, 08:37 PM
Scared of heights?

If I was those guys, the only thing I would do is pee.