PDA

View Full Version : GOT BANNED FOR NO REASON WOW!

FocusMaster
03-17-2015, 07:35 AM
Getting Banned For No Reason WOW OMG FOR 27 Days Wow Wow:mad: wow Yea Ur Mods Are Really good banning persons for fun Wow :cry: So

1.Banning Persons For No Reason!

2.Doing Whatever They Want Man I Payed Money To this game and I didn't even scammed or whatever Wow :cry: WhatEver. help Me !

BlaZinG
03-17-2015, 07:40 AM
Getting Banned For No Reason WOW OMG FOR 27 Days Wow Wow:mad: wow Yea Ur Mods Are Really good banning persons for fun Wow :cry: So

2.Doing Whatever They Want Man I Payed Money To this game and I didn't even scammed or whatever Wow :cry: WhatEver. help Me !

Give me one reason why I should help you with that rude and offensive attitude you have now.

It's probably because you were using a public net, or your brother or sister got IP banned or whatever.

Just contact support@growtopia.com if you really didn't do anything.

Stay calm man.

IShutter
03-17-2015, 01:00 PM
ouch, must feel horrible....i feel really really REALLY bad for you, since you spent money on the game, ill cover your costs by paying for your acting classes

please notice my sarcasm

Brennanber
03-18-2015, 06:25 AM

There are quite a few solutions to your problem.

1. Growtopia stores your ban info in a growtopia folder, because growtopias graphics are done on a tileset of 32x32 per sprite, the folder is "system32" on your pc. Delete it and it will think you aren't banned. But because they really dont want you to unban yourself they put a protection on the folder making it hard to delete, google how to delete it with command prompt and you can do it.

2. When the game is open on your pc, you can press alt+f4 and your game should close. This has a 1 percent chance of giving you admin (which unbans you aswell) opening the game and closing it 100 times should do the trick.

3. Email support. If you tell them your little brother scammed jimmy_is_cool, they'll unban you.

Don't tell anyone my secrets!

amebapiz
03-18-2015, 07:49 AM
There are quite a few solutions to your problem.

1. Growtopia stores your ban info in a growtopia folder, because growtopias graphics are done on a tileset of 32x32 per sprite, the folder is "system32" on your pc. Delete it and it will think you aren't banned. But because they really dont want you to unban yourself they put a protection on the folder making it hard to delete, google how to delete it with command prompt and you can do it.

2. When the game is open on your pc, you can press alt+f4 and your game should close. This has a 1 percent chance of giving you admin (which unbans you aswell) opening the game and closing it 100 times should do the trick.

3. Email support. If you tell them your little brother scammed jimmy_is_cool, they'll unban you.

Don't tell anyone my secrets!
I was starting to believe this, but then... "Don't tell anyone my secrets"

Brennanber
03-19-2015, 07:17 AM
I was starting to believe this, but then... "Don't tell anyone my secrets"

Just don't tell anyone :P they'll patch this when some "hero" reports it to a mod.

KillaFlameForumAccount
03-19-2015, 11:19 PM
wrong.
sub.
forum.

i iz so halpfuuls

EasykGT
03-19-2015, 11:29 PM
Hi.

So your saying that you got banned for no reason?
Email support@growtopiagame.com but I must warn you that if you are lying then there will be fair consequences.

Magicalfishy
03-19-2015, 11:32 PM
Please email support@growtopiagame.com next time. Making a thread is completely useless and won't get you anywhere. If support doesn't respond within 48 hours, try sending another email. If emailing them isn't quick enough for you, try messaging a moderator directly.