PDA

View Full Version : Is this just me?

26FtW26
03-17-2015, 02:24 PM
I get VERY, VERY annoyed when someone posts something in RTsoft Tavern and then someone says something like "This is nothing related to Growtopia. You may receive an infraction or even a ban". Makes them look like a huge mini-mod.

NOBEL21
03-17-2015, 02:35 PM
This is nothing related to Growtopia. You may receive an infraction or even a banI know you're joking but for those who didn't knew the RTsoft Tavern is for basicly anything.

ScptrX
03-17-2015, 02:36 PM
I get VERY, VERY annoyed when someone posts something in RTsoft Tavern and then someone says something like "This is nothing related to Growtopia. You may receive an infraction or even a ban". Makes them look like a huge mini-mod.

"Help yourself to a free drink at the RTsoft tavern, kick back, and discuss (almost) whatever pleases ya.":whistling:

Syberg
03-17-2015, 02:48 PM
Why do you post a thread to cause drama towards my reply that you miss-understood? Check that thread to see what I mean with my reply and PLEASE don't to that again. You can write a PM or meet me in game if you want me to explain why I posted this thing. I have been using this forum ever since I started playing GT with different kind of username and I do know that RTsoft tavern is for anything. If you want me to stop helping people, then go and to that yourself. Maybe that person didn't knew that there are KoT forum? Sorry if any of my replies toward you seem to be aggresive or somehow insulting, but I am just raging that someone miss-understood obvious thing for me. I promise that I will try to write more clearly from now on to refrain from this kind of drama things.
But I still want you to apologise for your behaviour as this thread clearly was towards me and it didn't mean anything nice, you tried to insult me.

NOBEL21
03-17-2015, 03:39 PM
Why do you post a thread to cause drama towards my reply that you miss-understood? Check that thread to see what I mean with my reply and PLEASE don't to that again. You can write a PM or meet me in game if you want me to explain why I posted this thing. I have been using this forum ever since I started playing GT with different kind of username and I do know that RTsoft tavern is for anything. If you want me to stop helping people, then go and to that yourself. Maybe that person didn't knew that there are KoT forum? Sorry if any of my replies toward you seem to be aggresive or somehow insulting, but I am just raging that someone miss-understood obvious thing for me. I promise that I will try to write more clearly from now on to refrain from this kind of drama things.
But I still want you to apologise for your behaviour as this thread clearly was towards me and it didn't mean anything nice, you tried to insult me.
Is not only you -_- It's basicly people with their 5th post and says it.

26FtW26
03-17-2015, 03:43 PM

What the... did I mention your name in the thread? Pathetic. You are the one causing drama. This wall of text is useless.

Syberg
03-17-2015, 05:02 PM
What the... did I mention your name in the thread? Pathetic. You are the one causing drama. This wall of text is useless.

You made this thread after my post in certain thread, it means that you did mean to insult me. And you insulted me even more with this reply of yours.
Won't reply anymore if there aren't any questions, but it's sad that I had good opinion about you, seems that people truly wear masks when they need to...

26FtW26
03-17-2015, 05:17 PM
You made this thread after my post in certain thread, it means that you did mean to insult me. And you insulted me even more with this reply of yours.
Won't reply anymore if there aren't any questions, but it's sad that I had good opinion about you, seems that people truly wear masks when they need to...

If that thread and/or reply ACTUALLY insulted you, I suggest you talk to someone about self esteem issues.
And telling the truth apparently causes one to "wear a mask"? Kk.
ALSO, I really don't care what someone who I don't know thinks of me.

Shadin Siddique
03-17-2015, 05:19 PM
If that thread and/or reply ACTUALLY insulted you, I suggest you talk to someone about self esteem issues.
And telling the truth apparently causes one to "wear a mask"? Kk

Don't worry I have Fix It options for the self esteem

(Get it?)

26FtW26
03-17-2015, 06:10 PM
Don't worry I have Fix It options for the self esteem

(Get it?)

Wait wha... ohhhhhhhhh ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I get it.