PDA

View Full Version : cyberbullying in growtopia

MiniLA
03-18-2015, 01:04 PM
Today I was playing growtopia and I publicly suspected someone for a wrong doing in which I know I shouldn't have done. Their response to what I said was very uncalled for, with swearing and put downs involved, but that's not the worst of it. I was indirectly referred to on twitter as someone's "autistic friend," supposedly used as an insult in this context or a way of describing my actions today. Insulting someone for having an disorder is wrong let alone titling someone as "autistic." People don't chose to be autistic and being autistic shouldn't used against someone.70236
And just because 3 wl might not be a significant amount for you as compared to your wealth, it could as easily be significant to others.
# coherence # coherencegt

Magicalfishy
03-18-2015, 01:16 PM
Sorry to be the one to say this, but the thread belongs here (http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?38-Introductions-Farewells-Drama).

Trollrage
03-18-2015, 01:32 PM
Today I was playing growtopia and I publicly suspected someone for a wrong doing in which I know I shouldn't have done. Their response to what I said was very uncalled for, with swearing and put downs involved, but that's not the worst of it. I was indirectly referred to on twitter as someone's "autistic friend," supposedly used as an insult in this context or a way of describing my actions today. Insulting someone for having an disorder is wrong let alone titling someone as "autistic." People don't chose to be autistic and being autistic shouldn't used against someone.70236
And just because 3 wl might not be a significant amount for you as compared to your wealth, it could as easily be significant to others.
# coherence # coherencegt

You have just met a wild Coherence.
She's the most racist and bashing Growtopian on Earth.

26FtW26
03-18-2015, 01:33 PM
If Coherence said it she probably has a good reason to do so. And its twitter so theres no reason to cry over it. The devs cant do anything :)

MiniLA
03-18-2015, 01:40 PM
If Coherence said it she probably has a good reason to do so. And its twitter so theres no reason to cry over it. The devs cant do anything :)

Good reason, really?
And do you see me crying?

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry to be the one to say this, but the thread belongs here (http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?38-Introductions-Farewells-Drama).

Opps, but I guess it can also belong here