PDA

View Full Version : Bad Habits

Aquarious
03-19-2015, 03:18 AM
Share some of your bad habits here!
Keep all things FAMILY-FRIENDLY. Kinda disappointing that I have to remind people. :/

Here's a few of mine:

Doodling
You can't trust me with a pencil and paper, because I'm bound to doodle, draw, or sketch something on it. At home or at school, it's a nasty habit of mine and I just can't help it!

Browsing the Internet
Whenever I have homework that requires using technology I have a really bad habit of checking the forums and Tumblr. It's like 5:30 one moment and then 6:10 the next, it's tough for me to get anything done. :sweatdrop:

GAMEFREAK
03-19-2015, 03:34 AM
Share some of your bad habits here!

Here's a few of mine:

Doodling
You can't trust me with a pencil and paper, because I'm bound to doodle, draw, or sketch something on it. At home or at school, it's a nasty habit of mine and I just can't help it!

Browsing the Internet
Whenever I have homework that requires using technology I have a really bad habit of checking the forums and Tumblr. It's like 5:30 one moment and then 6:10 the next, it's tough for me to get anything done. :sweatdrop:

I also have those :p

Another bad habit for me is holding things, because for some reason I always play with it (object) and end up in trouble..

Megazork
03-19-2015, 03:35 AM
Browsing the internet when I need to do online homework- I just am so curious about what goes on in the forums, Facebook, or other social media places that I'm too lazy to list.

Wiggling my pen/pencil back and forth between my index and middle finger when I'm thinking on a test- I have the tendency to hold the pen/pencil in the middle between my middle and index finger.

Breaking whole erasers in half- The temptation of just taking that whole polymer eraser and just bending it so far that it rips/breaks is so vaguely irresistible.

Being forced to stare at something a certain way after it's been pointed out or addressed- Like if I see a certain drawing and all the sudden someone says "Hey that certain piece looks like something else!", I'm just prone to always visualizing that drawing that way.

Cracking my neck obtrusively- I sometimes just grab my chin with one hand and the back of my head with the other and crack my neck both ways. It scares my female friends and creeps out others (precisely the reason why I do it... besides my neck being stiff).

Drumming things to a certain song's beat- The music is in my head and I'm just being rhythmic. To other's, I'm just being annoying or just plain crazy.

Searching up things when people advise me not too- It's ok, the only thing lost is my sleep and innocence.

I'm going to think of more later...

Mr.Hankey
03-19-2015, 04:16 AM
Wanking off too much...

JK

Not really...
Hahahaha..

RudyBan
03-19-2015, 04:32 AM
Wanking off too much...

JK

Not really...

Forum Savage of 2015

Anyway, mine:

Drinking
I think that's self explanatory. Sober since October 15, 2014, but temptation is still there.

Cussing in class
Mostly in Spanish class because the teacher's cool. She might be playing favorites, but still.

Megazork
03-19-2015, 05:05 AM
Forum Savage of 2015

Anyway, mine:

Drinking
I think that's self explanatory. Sober since October 15, 2014, but temptation is still there.

Cussing in class
Mostly in Spanish class because the teacher's cool. She might be playing favorites, but still.

I've tried beer and red wine before and gagged hardcore. I don't know, maybe you just get that acquired taste for it when you grow up to be more mature? Or do people just drink it for some stimuli effect like OMG RAINBOWSS!

Cloverlord
03-19-2015, 05:30 AM
Singing terribly.
Browsing the internet(like you)
Depending on what the paper is for I doodle
Biting my nails.
Pretending to do my homework when I don't.
Cracking my knuckles

Edwardson97
03-19-2015, 05:34 AM
Wanking off too much...

JK

Not really...

Oh... I'm laughing to hard xD

l0l
03-19-2015, 06:12 AM
Not doing my homework
Unless there is a huge project, I literally do my homework 5 minutes before the lesson starts.

Tapping dubstep beats with my pencil
I think I do it pretty well, but for some reason people get irritated:confused:

Holding and playing with my pencil in awkward situations
Sometimes if I am nervous or there is an awkward situation at school I just hold my pencil and play with, I can even forget that I have it in my hands. My teacher has told me a couple of times to put the pencil down because it distracted other people when I was answering, lol.

Cracking my fingers
Normal people only crack their fingers in one place. I can crack my fingers at almost any joint.

Megazork
03-19-2015, 06:15 AM
Not doing my homework
Unless there is a huge project, I literally do my homework 5 minutes before the lesson starts.

Sometimes if I am nervous or there is an awkward situation at school I just hold my pencil and play with, I can even forget that I have it in my hands. My teacher has told me a couple of times to put the pencil down because it distracted other people when I was answering, lol.

Cracking my fingers
Normal people only crack their fingers in one place. I can crack my fingers at almost any joint.

Lmao I crack my fingers like that too. 2 full minutes of cracking, including cracking my neck

Cloverlord
03-19-2015, 06:16 AM
Lmao I crack my fingers like that too. 2 full minutes of cracking, including cracking my neck

Neck, ankles, toes, wrists, fingers. My mom caught my little sister doing it yesterday.. Oops..:whistling:

Megazork
03-19-2015, 06:18 AM
Neck, ankles, toes, wrists, fingers. My mom caught my little sister doing it yesterday.. Oops..:whistling:

I can crack my toes endlessly and pretty loudly as well. Did it one time as a troll to a friend that was trying to read.

Cloverlord
03-19-2015, 06:19 AM
I can crack my toes endlessly and pretty loudly as well. Did it one time as a troll to a friend that was trying to read.

Lol! I am totally doing that on Monday. My bestie is always reading..:ninja:

Brennanber
03-19-2015, 07:25 AM
Chewing pens and thinking I have more free spending money than I actually do. (Who needs food when farcry4 is 25$ off!)

Jaime12
03-19-2015, 09:17 AM
Not doing my homework

Cracking my fingers

Ha only 5 minutes?

I do them while the teacher is checking :cool:

Doodling
I just draw everywhere everytime.

Little gluttony
Sometimes (just sometimes) I eat too much.

KKcupcake
03-19-2015, 09:18 AM
Doodling.
My Chinese/English/science worksheets have drawings somewhere
Procrastination
The internet. Nuff said.
Losing stationery
I have lost rulers, erasers, mechanical pencils, pens in a matter of minutes after I buy them
Writing a lot. Doesn't have to be a story, just writing

l0l
03-19-2015, 10:28 AM
Ha only 5 minutes?

Doodling

Little gluttony

Well, it depends on the situation. If the homework is big a t takes time to check, I usually do the last few questions while the teacher tells the first half, and then at the end I try to answer at least 1 question not to look suspicious.

GummiBear64
03-19-2015, 11:17 AM
Doodling
The urge to draw something on all my sort is so tempting, I do it.

Procrastination
1,000 word essay that needs to be done?
Sure, lemme check forums, Facebook and groupie. Play Tapped Out, Growtopia, The Quest for Stuff and Goat Evolution. Why not search for the lore behind my favourite TV shows as well. Oh, have I watched the latest episode of this show? I haven't? I need to watch it now. Now I need to sit in my room for half an hour and comprehend what occurred in said show. Gah, I still have homework to do.

Magicalfishy
03-19-2015, 01:30 PM
Cracking my back, knuckles, and ankles

I do this daily. Mostly because my back is pretty much hunched when I sit because I thought I was emo when I was like 10... /fp.

Sitting hunchbacked

Literally what just said above. I've been trying lately to sit up straight... but I need help. Any suggestions/ideas?

Doodling

I'm not the best at drawing, but I do like to doodle... hard to resist.

Randomly singing

I like to awkwardly sing when my parents aren't home.

Shaking my legs

Oh my gosh... whenever I'm sitting down I HAVE to shake my leg(s). I just cannot simply help it.

Facepalming in public

When I see something extremely awkward or annoying like an awkward scene in a movie or some little kid doing something extremely stupid I just can't resist facepalming.

OCD

I have to make sure things are center and look perfect. Especially I work... I make sure all the hot sauce, mayo, ketchup, etc. are top side up, and I make sure the trays on the sides of the part of the set cooler are even. :sweatdrop:

Playing with my face

When I'm doing something that only requires only one hand I usually grab my face and just push and pull it. I even make my hand into a fist and pound my mouth (fully closes) and it looks "extremely inappropriate" according to my sister.

CoryT
03-19-2015, 01:45 PM
Forum Savage of 2015

Anyway, mine:

Drinking

Cussing in class

I have never drank , and I'm not planning too
And i only cussed once...or twice!...like 5 yrs ago

Wanking off too much...

JK

Not really...

That's dangerous

Sonic MusicI have to listen to sonic music every single day...if i don't i'll have withdrawals

Drawing I draw stuff...ranging from child like to adult like drawings...

Noisesi make weird sounds and noises, from cats to fish

Spongebob quotes "Are you feeling now mr krabs" ×10 every single day...

26FtW26
03-19-2015, 01:53 PM
Literally not caring about my room
If someone with mlg OCD stepped into my room, they would probably have a seizure or something

Not being scared of danerous animals
Literally explains it. I once literally had a pet snake

Doodling
I make numbers into monsters.

IShutter
03-19-2015, 02:02 PM
procras-nvm ill do it layterrr, kthxbai

Shadin Siddique
03-19-2015, 02:15 PM
Doodling
When I didn't brought my books to school I write them on my rough book and I get bored in between so I draw some cool and epic characters.
Writing
When I write,I get bored of writing in the OLD FASHIONED way..
So I do a little design in them and teacher don't get noticed,they just think that it's a mistake or something..
Lie
I lie to my mom that I have no class test,but when the day comes. The first minute of school is full study :cry:

iNarwhal
03-19-2015, 02:22 PM
Browsing the internet when I need to do online homework- I just am so curious about what goes on in the forums, Facebook, or other social media places that I'm too lazy to list.

Wiggling my pen/pencil back and forth between my index and middle finger when I'm thinking on a test- I have the tendency to hold the pen/pencil in the middle between my middle and index finger.

Breaking whole erasers in half- The temptation of just taking that whole polymer eraser and just bending it so far that it rips/breaks is so vaguely irresistible.

Being forced to stare at something a certain way after it's been pointed out or addressed- Like if I see a certain drawing and all the sudden someone says "Hey that certain piece looks like something else!", I'm just prone to always visualizing that drawing that way.

Cracking my neck obtrusively- I sometimes just grab my chin with one hand and the back of my head with the other and crack my neck both ways. It scares my female friends and creeps out others (precisely the reason why I do it... besides my neck being stiff).

Drumming things to a certain song's beat- The music is in my head and I'm just being rhythmic. To other's, I'm just being annoying or just plain crazy.

Searching up things when people advise me not too- It's ok, the only thing lost is my sleep and innocence.

I do all of these things...

Megazork
03-19-2015, 02:42 PM

I do this daily. Mostly because my back is pretty much hunched when I sit because I thought I was emo when I was like 10... /fp.

Sitting hunchbacked

Literally what just said above. I've been trying lately to sit up straight... but I need help. Any suggestions/ideas?

Doodling

Randomly singing

Shaking my legs

Oh my gosh... whenever I'm sitting down I HAVE to shake my leg(s). I just cannot simply help it.

Facepalming in public

When I see something extremely awkward or annoying like an awkward scene in a movie or some little kid doing something extremely stupid I just can't resist facepalming.

OCD

I have to make sure things are center and look perfect. Especially I work... I make sure all the hot sauce, mayo, ketchup, etc. are top side up, and I make sure the trays on the sides of the part of the set cooler are even. :sweatdrop:

Playing with my face

When I'm doing something that only requires only one hand I usually grab my face and just push and pull it. I even make my hand into a fist and pound my mouth (fully closes) and it looks "extremely inappropriate" according to my sister.

I sleep on a mat on the floor and get chided when I hunch over. I have a natural, straight back posture.

Derpyderp
03-19-2015, 03:14 PM
Doodling
Self explanatory, I use SINGLE sheets of paper, won't even fill the entire piece of paper, I just take one and draw on it, stuff it in my backpack and it happens all over again
Patting people
There needs to be more pats
(People favorite) procrastination
B)
Shaking legs
Anxiety
Cussing
Been in a call with me? it will happen, a lot
Fixing cricks in my neck
There is no technique, I put my head tilted to one side and then brutally forcing it to snap some things, I end up hitting a nerve or two, painful
Think of a pendulum, thats how I work
Eating
Dont leave bread around me, p l e a s e dont, I can burn through a bag of dinner rolls in a day and thats kinda... delicious..
Not wearing shoes
Walk into the classroom, shoes are OFF and im sitting criss crossed on the seat, I dont like wearing shoes. No one minds though.
Hovering over people
I want to see what they are doing, if they see I just smile and do my own thing, then do it again.

Magicalfishy
03-19-2015, 03:22 PM
Doodling
Self explanatory, I use SINGLE sheets of paper, won't even fill the entire piece of paper, I just take one and draw on it, stuff it in my backpack and it happens all over again
Patting people
There needs to be more pats
(People favorite) procrastination
B)
Shaking legs
Anxiety
Cussing
Been in a call with me? it will happen, a lot
Fixing cricks in my neck
There is no technique, I put my head tilted to one side and then brutally forcing it to snap some things, I end up hitting a nerve or two, painful
Think of a pendulum, thats how I work
Eating
Dont leave bread around me, p l e a s e dont, I can burn through a bag of dinner rolls in a day and thats kinda... delicious..
Not wearing shoes
Walk into the classroom, shoes are OFF and im sitting criss crossed on the seat, I dont like wearing shoes. No one minds though.
Hovering over people
I want to see what they are doing, if they see I just smile and do my own thing, then do it again.

On the bright side you had a good habit for finding awesome dragon websites while they were still open. Anyways, If you want suggestions on how to stop swearing you could try a few of these things.

1. Imagine your grandma or great grandma, or someone of importance in your life that would be disappointed in you for cussing.

2. Try to thread your thoughts. Think of swearing, then line it up with disgusting, evil, etc. Just play with your brain for a good 15 minutes and write a few mental notes.

3. Ask your friends who don't like swearing to help you get through the problem. I know it's hard to stop, from personal experience when I was like 9-11 I swore like a drunken sailor... that is the thing I am most disgusted about in my life. If I could go back in time and tell myself that it is wrong and why I shouldn't swear I would do it in a heartbeat. I was a total brat. Nowdays if you hear me swear (which I NEVER do) it would be on accident. Like if I'm rhyming or trying to pronounce something and I do it wrong... :sweatdrop:

Derpyderp
03-19-2015, 03:29 PM
3. Ask your friends who don't like swearing to help you get through the problem. I know it's hard to stop, from personal experience when I was like 9-11 I swore like a drunken sailor... that is the thing I am most disgusted about in my life. If I could go back in time and tell myself that it is wrong and why I shouldn't swear I would do it in a heartbeat. I was a total brat. Nowdays if you hear me swear (which I NEVER do) it would be on accident. Like if I'm rhyming or trying to pronounce something and I do it wrong... :sweatdrop:

Ive been playing with groups of friends for so long that any of these words have lost their effect and meaning. You wont find me cussing in public, just in comfortable spaces.

RudyBan
03-19-2015, 03:32 PM
I've tried beer and red wine before and gagged hardcore. I don't know, maybe you just get that acquired taste for it when you grow up to be more mature? Or do people just drink it for some stimuli effect like OMG RAINBOWSS!

Beer is for people who just wanna drink until they feel bloated enough to explode.

Red wine is for people who try too hard to look sophisticated.

Alize and Jose Cuervo are among my top picks for an out of body experience.

ElectroDream
03-19-2015, 04:39 PM
1. Staying up late (Like now, it's 12 AM)
2. Sleeping in class
3. Addicted with soda (No, i'm too young for beer and wine)
4. Extreme laziness when I see a pile of homeworks.

A lot to go, but I just can't mention 'em all... It will spam the thread :prophet:

GoldenRaven
03-19-2015, 08:11 PM
Doodling

I turn letters and numbers into monsters. Don't leave a pen and paper near me.

Eating

I eat way too much

Shaking my legs

Whenever I'm sitting down, I just HAVE to shake/kick my legs

Staying awake for ages

All I can say is that I once stayed awake for a week.

Swearing

Whenever I get annoyed with something, I swear. Like crazy.

Clicking my fingers

I have a nasty habit of clicking my fingers whenever I'm thinking really hard.

Oversleeping

Not sure if this is a bad habit, but If it is, then this is one of 'em

I'm not much for descriptions..

I have loads more but I'll leave them

OnlyKING0
03-19-2015, 09:49 PM

Stop "trying" to sound smart. Your mis-using words.

PURPLE585
03-19-2015, 09:58 PM
Let's see...

I don't get enough sleep, I procrastinate a lot, and I cube too much.

And I eat everything.

Bejewled
03-19-2015, 10:12 PM
Sunflower Seeds

Dont even get me started...I eat at least 3 packs a day and when we run out I go CRAZY.

Homework
My Math teacher is too lazy to check our homework until after we check it so I just do it then and pretend I'm fixing my answers.

Staying Up Late

Oh ill just check the forums and Growtopia.Over.and Over.and Over.and.......

KillaFlameForumAccount
03-19-2015, 10:58 PM
Eating ducks beaks and verbally abusing aquarium staff.

REGISORD
03-19-2015, 11:06 PM

lol that last one...

One time someone said don't search up "be aware of you're surroundings while eating a corndog" and I searched it and I was like :ninja:

DONT SEARCH THAT UP I WARNED YOU

- - - Updated - - -

Eating ducks beaks and verbally abusing aquarium staff.

what xD :crazy:

KillaFlameForumAccount
03-19-2015, 11:09 PM
lol that last one...

One time someone said don't search up "be aware of you're surroundings while eating a corndog" and I searched it and I was like :ninja:

DONT SEARCH THAT UP I WARNED YOU

- - - Updated - - -

what xD :crazy:

The ways of the KillaFlame are not to spoken of.

(Basically, I once went to this aquarium, and like, I accidentally put a plastic bag in the tank and 8 fish died, the staff scolded me and I swore at him.)

So, whenever I go to that aquarium I swear and spit at them, :3.

(I didn't even get a ASBO :rolleyes:.)

Brennanber
03-20-2015, 01:04 AM

You're getting salty. Point them out sir.

Megazork
03-20-2015, 01:13 AM

As if I actually tried in the first place. What real self-gain would I get from doing the disservice of using complex vocabulary? I don't need validation from the internet much less from pre-teens. In actuality, I've been trying less to type more meaningful posts or commentary. I'd rather contribute something where somebody would actually read/comprehend it and give their own meaningful input, not asinine stupidity.

Tell it to someone who cares.

Mark Chong
03-20-2015, 01:14 AM
Doodling.
My Chinese/English/science worksheets have drawings somewhere
Procrastination
The internet. Nuff said.
Losing stationery
I have lost rulers, erasers, mechanical pencils, pens in a matter of minutes after I buy them
Writing a lot. Doesn't have to be a story, just writing
Yep, no one beats me in losing stationery.

Ha only 5 minutes?

Doodling

Little gluttony
I eat alottttt.

Let's see...

I don't get enough sleep, I procrastinate a lot, and I cube too much.

And I eat everything.
My [alot] =[everything available]

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I tend to cuss in frustration while playing rage games:crazy:

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I tend to cuss in frustration while playing rage games:crazy:

iDubstep
03-20-2015, 01:20 AM
I have few VERY bad habits here is some

1.Listening to Dubstep while doing project/homeworks
2.Chewing my key chain whenever I got nervous/wanna be cool
3.Picking on my mouth's skin

amebapiz
03-20-2015, 01:39 AM
too much fapping

Mark Chong
03-20-2015, 01:44 AM
too much fapping

:rolleyes:

amebapiz
03-20-2015, 12:07 PM

Its Daniel
03-20-2015, 12:26 PM
too much fapping

amebapiz
03-20-2015, 12:29 PM

Areodax
03-20-2015, 12:29 PM
Being extremely noisy:

I can't shut my trap for a second. haha.

Being a "punny" guy.

I make puns. And butcher them. :crazy:

Importance
03-20-2015, 12:30 PM
Excessive Cussing
I cuss excessively in real life in both languages at least four times a minute while talking with friends. Got me in trouble endless times.

Extremely Perverted
If you're my friend in-game, you would've probably heard me say something nasty at least fifty times. This problem gets worse in real life, as I have very little control over my mouth.

Playing Games All Night
As I have my own bedroom, after my mother sends me to bed, I grab my iPhone and start playing hardcore. I usually sleep around 3 am.

Drug Addict
i sell cocaine at school

Its Daniel
03-20-2015, 01:08 PM
Drug Addict
i sell cocaine at school

KenDu
03-20-2015, 01:16 PM
Wanking off too much...

JK

Not really...

Is it ok to post words like this? I laughed so hard when i read this one haha we have the same bad habit

amebapiz
03-20-2015, 01:22 PM

Sitting hunchbacked

Doodling

Randomly singing

Shaking my legs

Facepalming in public

OCD

Playing with my face

:crazy::rolleyes:

Hatsune14
03-20-2015, 09:53 PM
Extremely Perverted
If you're my friend in-game, you would've probably heard me say something nasty at least fifty times. This problem gets worse in real life, as I have very little control over my mouth.

^THIS. THIS IS ME IN GAME.

QuickCrafter
03-20-2015, 10:03 PM
Laughing at inappropriate times I have a tendency to laugh when I get nervous or when something that sad happens to keep me from grieving or being sad. Pretty weird.

bagel124
03-20-2015, 10:08 PM
Biting Nails- It's an extremely bad habit of mine. Whenever I'm bored and not doing anything, I always have the temptation to bite them.

Procrastination- I'm an extreme procrastinator. If they made a list of top 10 procrastinators, I would obviously make #1.

Laughing at cheesy jokes- They're so bad, they become funny.

Internet Troll
03-20-2015, 10:13 PM
Trolling people on the internet.