PDA

View Full Version : I feel accomplished.

Cloverlord
03-19-2015, 05:27 AM
In a matter of (6) hours I hatched a not-so-devious plan of writing a novel. So, I grabbed my laptop and started writing. It's now almost 2 in the morning I have no title for the book yet, maybe you guys can think of something?

Its about a really nice girl who is 14 and has been suffering from abuse from her dad. She has an amazing boyfriend and a best friend who is a girl. The father kills the main character.( Victoria) and the best friend (Leni) and boyfriend (Josh) begin to fall for each other. (They have a child at 22 years old) and yup. You guessed it. Victoria has been reincarnated into their daughter Taylor.

Book is about Abuse and Reincarnation.

(I have never finished a novel that I have written before- Until now)

(I know reincarnation isn't for everyone, but it feels cool for this novel.)

This novel is not very long. I still have to edit, and add more to it.

Open to suggestion. Thanks!

-Cloverlord

Edwardson97
03-19-2015, 05:31 AM
False Love?

Cloverlord
03-19-2015, 05:33 AM
False Love?

Hm.. Interesting. I'll add it to my short list of names. Thanks for the suggestion :)

l0l
03-19-2015, 05:44 AM
Once upon a time in India

Cloverlord
03-19-2015, 05:50 AM
Once upon a time in India

The setting is Ontario. However I didn't picture it in a different setting. Hm. Another interesting idea. Thanks.

SnowKuro
03-19-2015, 05:58 AM
I actually interested to read it duh

I don't really have any idea but i suggest something like, Reborn?

Duh sorry

l0l
03-19-2015, 05:58 AM
The setting is Ontario. However I didn't picture it in a different setting. Hm. Another interesting idea. Thanks.

The plot reminds me of an Indian drama, and the reincarnation element is also taken from Indian mythology. The answer was supposed to be funny

Cloverlord
03-19-2015, 06:05 AM
The plot reminds me of an Indian drama, and the reincarnation element is also taken from Indian mythology. The answer was supposed to be funny

Sorry. Its not uncommon for me to miss humor.

- - - Updated - - -

Duh sorry

When it is finished (edited) I will probably be posting it on Wattpad. My name on Wattpad is DwjKnight.
This isn't for sure yet. And if I do decide to, I will probably let the forums know. With a link.

- - - Updated - - -

Duh sorry

Reborn is actually a really good title. It's top of my list at the moment. So, unless I, or anyone else can out-name that. That will be the title. Nice going!

Cloverlord
03-20-2015, 06:25 PM
I am currently editing (trying to) my novel. I have contacted FriesenPress

The name of the book will be called Reborn, thanks to SnowKuro for thinking up this amazing title!

The novel is about Abuse and Reincarnation. I will not be saying much more about that. If you are interested in reading this novel, you'll have to find it yourself without the help of my name. Even so, it shouldn't be too tricky.

I will be using this thread to update the processing.

-CL

KillaFlameForumAccount
03-20-2015, 06:26 PM
I am a reincarnation of Nicki Minaj's buttocks before plastic surgery.

GT_PIJUS
03-20-2015, 06:31 PM
In a matter of (6) hours I hatched a not-so-devious plan of writing a novel. So, I grabbed my laptop and started writing. It's now almost 2 in the morning I have no title for the book yet, maybe you guys can think of something?

Its about a really nice girl who is 14 and has been suffering from abuse from her dad. She has an amazing boyfriend and a best friend who is a girl. The father kills the main character.( Victoria) and the best friend (Leni) and boyfriend (Josh) begin to fall for each other. (They have a child at 22 years old) and yup. You guessed it. Victoria has been reincarnated into their daughter Taylor.

Book is about Abuse and Reincarnation.

(I have never finished a novel that I have written before- Until now)

(I know reincarnation isn't for everyone, but it feels cool for this novel.)

This novel is not very long. I still have to edit, and add more to it.

Open to suggestion. Thanks!

-Cloverlord

Hehe,congrats! Names:The relationship circle?Unusual life of a girl?I suck at thinking of names. Couldn't think of anything else :P

wafflelord1
03-24-2015, 02:01 AM
Life after dad