PDA

View Full Version : somethink weird

Martu3
03-19-2015, 07:28 PM
an anime fan sended me proof that i said i am mod on growtopia on the king of thieves forums and it was not me.

it happend a 3 mins ago i posted thread of fan art and he send my photo fake me sayng im mod on growtopia.

anyway what is king of thieves.

and why i have 2 fans but why?. u know that im moderator on club penuins but no really it dosent make sense i dont like lie

Cloverlord
03-19-2015, 07:31 PM
As much as I would love to believe this, I can't. Please stop bringing up the topic of you're 'mod' being.

GAMEFREAK
03-19-2015, 07:32 PM
http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?175674-Seriously-Martu
^^
That's the thread he is talking about..

Importance
03-19-2015, 07:34 PM
Please stop acting stupid. I don't want to get bashing.
I assume you're pretty young, basing from that "fan art" you made for yourself.
You can't hide, kid. This:
is YOU.

Since it's not that big of a deal I won't be sherlocking, but I just want to tell you this:
STOP. LYING.

Oh, and you will never get to be a moderator.

kwj340
03-19-2015, 07:34 PM
an anime fan sended me proof that i said i am mod on growtopia on the king of thieves forums and it was not me.

it happend a 3 mins ago i posted thread of fan art and he send my photo fake me sayng im mod on growtopia.

and why i have 2 fans but why?. u know that im moderator on club penuins but no really it dosent make sense i dont like lie

First off, you can't blame what you said on those forums on someone else. You did it unless we have proof you didn't. You made how many threads about becoming a mod? Kind of reasonable to see you doing it. Where is your proof that you are a mod on Club Penguin too? For all I know you could be, or you could just be faking it to try and become one on here.

What makes this more of a lie is the fact your spelling and grammer is almost exactly the same.

SilversoulX
03-19-2015, 07:39 PM

What's your Club Penguin IGN? I've been playing for almost 8 years.

Importance
03-19-2015, 07:40 PM
What's your Club Penguin IGN? I've been playing for almost 8 years.
lol martu gettin rekt

kwj340
03-19-2015, 07:41 PM
What? Such bad grammar that I can't even understand.

He was saying something along the lines of him being framed for creating a thread on King of Thieves forums about becoming a mod and saying he was one in Growtopia.

Also said he was a mod in Club Penguin.

In case you wanted to know what he was saying...

Importance
03-19-2015, 07:46 PM
.__________.

kwj340
03-19-2015, 07:50 PM
.__________.

It's best to just leave him alone and let him think what he wants. If he wants to believe he will become a mod, then let him.

kwj340
03-19-2015, 07:57 PM
But he obviously lies, which is a bad thing (and he says he is a mod, think how untolerated that is!)

Yea, but it may be a bad habit for him. I have known people who have a tendency to lie to get what they want. Whether it be attention or a mod. I agree with you that it is intolerable but we can't do anything. Us making him feel like this isn't going to make him just stop lying. It's going to make him hate us.

Importance
03-19-2015, 08:02 PM
Yea, but it may be a bad habit for him. I have known people who have a tendency to lie to get what they want. Whether it be attention or a mod. I agree with you that it is intolerable but we can't do anything. Us making him feel like this isn't going to make him just stop lying. It's going to make him hate us.

I've gotta make him learn, you know?

kwj340
03-19-2015, 08:03 PM
I've gotta make him learn, you know?

Yea, I know, but whether it's something you want to do or the whole world wants to do, it isn't right.

CoryT
03-19-2015, 08:03 PM

is YOU.

Since it's not that big of a deal I won't be sherlocking, but I just want to tell you this:
STOP. LYING.

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120120135613/spongebob/images/e/e1/Patrick_dancing.gif

This... this is amazing!

Martu, c'mon just stop this, it's already bad enough you said stuff on Growtopia chat made by useruser3
and now you are faking a mod...

...juststop on with the lies

Importance
03-19-2015, 08:14 PM
"mod on club penguin"

I spot a troll.

- - - Updated - - -

Trolls don't learn. You'll end up like the people arguing with DioX.

plot twist
martu = diox
= me

PolarisHD
03-19-2015, 08:25 PM
is YOU.

STOP. LYING.

It's funny how people use "kid" in an argument to look cool. xD

Importance
03-19-2015, 08:27 PM

lol right on spot!
It's also meant to wind him up.

radusavin366
03-19-2015, 08:29 PM

I always use kiddo

Importance
03-19-2015, 08:33 PM
I always use kiddo

Sounds better... will try that next time.
Btw the ;-; in your siggy is connected to the bracket ), forming a ;-;)
which becomes a wink. LOL

GummiBear64
03-19-2015, 09:13 PM
guys stop hatein on martu
he dont hav king thieves acct.
its abaut tiem we stopped

abt79
03-19-2015, 09:50 PM
<Drama subforum is that way<

KillaFlameForumAccount
03-19-2015, 10:23 PM
I am considering of pressing that 'remove friend button', Martu.

SnowKuro
03-19-2015, 10:35 PM
Sounds better... will try that next time.
Btw the ;-; in your siggy is connected to the bracket ), forming a ;-;)
which becomes a wink. LOL

Kid = Kiddo = Skiddo
http://media-cerulean.cursecdn.com/attachments/thumbnails/5/624/530/530/skiddo.png

Importance
03-20-2015, 02:02 AM
Kid = Kiddo = Skiddo
http://media-cerulean.cursecdn.com/attachments/thumbnails/5/624/530/530/skiddo.png

iluminate confirm

-69-
03-20-2015, 02:20 AM
Get Lost! With your STUP*D grammar and your STUP*D spelling , how the heck did u become a mod in Club Penguin.

iHateThis
03-20-2015, 02:24 AM
Get Lost! With your STUP*D grammar and your STUP*D spelling , how the heck did u become a mod in Club Penguin.

I don't see any reason for your censorship.

Isaaccs
03-20-2015, 02:24 AM
Dang. I hear the name Martu and I freak out. Why did you even came back, Martu? Martu is just a kid who used to spam the forums a lot.

By the way, he also said once that he was a Roblox moderator.