PDA

View Full Version : I want to change my username since it's my real life name and why does my profile

Jack Chen
03-19-2015, 08:19 PM
My username is my real name for some reason, growtopia forums never gave me the choice to make an username. Then I spent two hours raging and trying to figure out a trillion problems with growtopia forums. Also I want people to not see my email and when I press on "my profile" why does it say "serf" under my name? Can I change those words? Please fix admins.

iCrystalCat
03-19-2015, 08:58 PM
My username is my real name for some reason, growtopia forums never gave me the choice to make an username. Then I spent two hours raging and trying to figure out a trillion problems with growtopia forums. Also I want people to not see my email and when I press on "my profile" why does it say "serf" under my name? Can I change those words? Please fix admins.

Sorry but you can't change the username without re-making a account and that's your rank I'm pretty sure all ranks are Surf Peasant Knight Lesser Wizard then Master sorcerer but they're for how many post you have.

Jack Chen
03-19-2015, 09:01 PM
Sorry but you can't change the username without re-making a account and that's your rank I'm pretty sure all ranks are Surf Peasant Knight Lesser Wizard then Master sorcerer but they're for how many post you have.
This forums really sucks experienced 6 problems so far bugs and bugs and solution less problems....

andyvb1
03-19-2015, 09:01 PM
you cant change your user name sorry have a nice day

SnowKuro
03-19-2015, 09:02 PM
Yea, she's right, it's title.

Yeay, rank is pretty cool but don't spam only for ranks, okay?

iCrystalCat
03-19-2015, 09:08 PM
This forums really sucks experienced 6 problems so far bugs and bugs and solution less problems....

You'll have to just restart if you want to change the username, it does suck but don't be too mad, there's someone else who used there account has there real name but they still use it. Just use that account for awhile is all I can say.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea, she's right, it's title.

Yeay, rank is pretty cool but don't spam only for ranks, okay?

Yep, they're pretty cool and stuff but spamming post can lead in a infraction and then after a few of them you'll be punished and the punishment leads to "In-Game"

Jack Chen
03-19-2015, 09:17 PM
You'll have to just restart if you want to change the username, it does suck but don't be too mad, there's someone else who used there account has there real name but they still use it. Just use that account for awhile is all I can say.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep, they're pretty cool and stuff but spamming post can lead in a infraction and then after a few of them you'll be punished and the punishment leads to "In-Game"

One more thing how do I close this thread since I'm pretty much over with this?

iCrystalCat
03-19-2015, 09:24 PM

Can't gotta wait for a mod to come by. Or you could email support I'm pretty sure that works too. ALSO you could wait a few and it'll close from no one reply's for a while.

EasykGT
03-19-2015, 09:26 PM

You can't close threads, only mods can.
Either you wait for a mod to come by and close this thread or check to see if one is online (on the forums) and PM them..

Mark Chong
03-20-2015, 01:22 AM
:rolleyes:

peck
03-20-2015, 01:39 AM
Good luck, the forum moderators don't have the power to do that. Anyone who does; doesn't have the time to fix your mistake.

amebapiz
03-20-2015, 01:40 AM

For you it sucks cause you don't understand. It's completely simple, and are you too dumb to use your real life name in a forum where you meet people around the Earth?

peck
03-20-2015, 01:56 AM

Expect more.

- - - Updated - - -

and are you too dumb to use your real life name in a forum where you meet people around the Earth?

Is that supposed to make sense?

REGISORD
03-20-2015, 03:30 AM

Wanna be master sorcerer like me? Post 500 times :crazy:

fauzan0410
03-20-2015, 03:33 AM
Well, I personally have changed my username but I am not sure about the rules that have been applied now. Since you only have 6 post, it's best that you make a new account as you can get up to 6 post very fast if you help the community regularly. If you are still not shre, you can personally ask support at support@growtopiagame.com

They are very helpful and will give you the answers to everything Growtopia Related.

l0l
03-20-2015, 04:41 AM

>growtopia forums never gave me the choice to make an username

Come back in a year or 2, when you age a bit.
http://prntscr.com/6iza0v

*Drama inevitable*

26FtW26
03-20-2015, 10:27 AM

And I have experienced a lot of problems too. You are one of them.

iSkyDoesGTC
03-20-2015, 10:31 AM
Well, pardon me if someone already said this but...It's because you used your facebook account and they used the name of your facebook account so, Just make a new account since you've made a few posts.

Mark Chong
03-20-2015, 11:38 AM
And I have experienced a lot of problems too. You are one of them.

Hmmm...
Well said:rolleyes:

l0l
03-20-2015, 12:11 PM
Hmmm...
Well said:rolleyes:

It made my day