PDA

View Full Version : I watched Fast and furious 6

AtherGade
06-04-2013, 08:42 PM
Yep, I did, I watched the full movie in Cinemas on Sunday, It's just... Awesome, I hated that Lettie forgot everything and the bad guys took her with them and she became one of them, she shot her old boyfriend (Didn't die), Dom Toretto, (I love Dom, He's just a tank that loves muscle cars), at the End Lettie still didn't remember anything but they had a race and Dom won, At the end they talked etc... And at the end she came back to him, It's just soo Awesome!, I want to watch it again and again!, I've watched all Fast and Furious movies.. from 1 to 6, Now I know who's the bad guy in Fast And Furious 7!, Jason Statham is going to be the Criminal that Toretto's group will have to face in No.7!, Also Have you Seen Dwayne Johnson!, He took Steroids to make his muscles grow faster, his hand is like 4x bigger than mine, He's just Gigantic!, If you wanted to do that naturally, It would approximately take you 50 Years of training to be his size, Crazy Eh?.. Now I'm just waiting for Fast and Furios 7.....

AtherGade
06-04-2013, 08:45 PM
It's An Incredible movie.

Aeropostale
06-04-2013, 08:45 PM
Yep, I did, I watched the full movie in Cinemas on Sunday, It's just... Awesome, I hated that Lettie forgot everything and the bad guys took her with them and she became one of them, she shot her old boyfriend (Didn't die), Dom Toretto, (I love Dom, He's just a tank that loves muscle cars), at the End Lettie still didn't remember anything but they had a race and Dom won, At the end they talked etc... And at the end she came back to him, It's just soo Awesome!, I want to watch it again and again!, I've watched all Fast and Furious movies.. from 1 to 6, Now I know who's the bad guy in Fast And Furious 7!, Jason Statham is going to be the Criminal that Toretto's group will have to face in No.7!, Also Have you Seen Dwayne Johnson!, He took Steroids to make his muscles grow faster, his hand is like 4x bigger than mine, He's just Gigantic!, If you wanted to do that naturally, It would approximately take you 50 Years of training to be his size, Crazy Eh?.. Now I'm just waiting for Fast and Furios 7.....

I gotta see that one. Haven't yet.

ProSilent
06-04-2013, 08:48 PM
I agree it was an amazing movie! I watched it at 12:00 of the release. I love the Fast and Furious series so far! I'm hoping the 7th one will be coming out in the next few years maybe..

AtherGade
06-04-2013, 08:54 PM
Also the music that they created/found was awesome!

LordTaco
06-04-2013, 08:55 PM
I was speechless when i watched it. I like when the guy mentioned that they're figting their own twins.

MrExecution
06-05-2013, 01:12 AM
Fast 7 will be coming out next year and the antagonist will be Ian Shaw, and the director is the guy that directed the saw movies..that's gonna be weird (new director from part 3-6)