PDA

View Full Version : My friend :P

Lucker
03-20-2015, 06:58 PM
So he said that cinnamon tastes very good and it's healthy. He said that i should try that and he gave me a glass and poured the cinnamon into the glass (And i'm very stupid, because i almost trust everyone who i know. PS: Not strangers.) and i "drank" the whole glass of cinnamon (It was a very big glass). In the first 3 seconds i didn't taste anything and then..... Me: Ohhhh :poop:. I felt so bad and after 10 minutes the cinnamon was still in my mouth cause i couldn't swallow. I vomited like 30 minutes.
His parents weren't home so i just "accidentally" dropped his iPad and the screen broke. His parents after said me "Thanks for that. Now he will play at outside too." Even tho it was 7 hours ago i'm still feeling very bad. :( And my tounge is just hurting so much.
Anybody else experienced something like that?

bagel124
03-20-2015, 07:00 PM
You've never seen a Cinnamon Challenge video before?

Lucker
03-20-2015, 07:02 PM
You've never seen a Cinnamon Challenge video before?

I have seen 1 video, but i thought he just sneezed xD

Lucker
03-20-2015, 07:14 PM
He just PMed me in game saying: F**k you man! If i could i would scam and f**king kill you!
:nope:

PURPLE585
03-20-2015, 07:20 PM
He just PMed me in game saying: F**k you man! If i could i would scam and f**king kill you!
:nope:

I've learned that a lot people around this age swear a lot to their own friends.

._.