PDA

View Full Version : Drink Lots of Water!!

Elusive
03-20-2015, 09:41 PM
Remember to drink lots of water for those that are getting into the Spring Season. My nephew walked home from school today and then fainted on the lawn because of dehydration.

It's getting hot, so start carrying water bottles with you everywhere.

bagel124
03-20-2015, 09:58 PM
But don't drink way too much water because it may cause water intoxication which can cause the level of salt, or sodium, in your blood to drop too low. Ultimately resulting in DEATH.

I'm pretty sure you would've been better off not seeing that...

Elusive
03-20-2015, 10:32 PM
But don't drink way too much water because it may cause water intoxication which can cause the level of salt, or sodium, in your blood to drop too low. Ultimately resulting in DEATH.

I'm pretty sure you would've been better off not seeing that...

uhh that's drowning...

Just drink as much water as you can.

KillaFlameForumAccount
03-20-2015, 10:34 PM
In my country we don't usually get really, REALLY extreme summers.

Unless you take into account last year, global warming messed up our summer.

P.S. I still drink a lot of water doe.

Berenice
03-20-2015, 10:36 PM
Remember to drink lots of water for those that are getting into the Spring Season. My nephew walked home from school today and then fainted on the lawn because of dehydration.

I always drink water

Magicalfishy
03-20-2015, 10:38 PM
However, don't drink too much water if you don't want to end up like Kallie Plagge (http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/11/18/pokemon-alpha-sapphire-and-omega-ruby-review).

Cloverlord
03-20-2015, 10:38 PM
I guess this is my warning. I faint a few times each year for not being hydrated enough. Fainting is not fun guys, take it from me and stay hydrated in the heat! :excl:

Internet Troll
03-20-2015, 10:41 PM
I guess this is my warning. I faint a few times each year for not being hydrated enough. Fainting is not fun guys, take it from me and stay hydrated in the heat! :excl:

Or, Drink coke - Rot your teeth!

Cloverlord
03-20-2015, 10:43 PM
Or, Drink coke - Rot your teeth!

I don't drink pop. I've been pop-free for a year! ;)

I think my dentist hates me enough already. Hehe I suck at flossing through my braces.

Internet Troll
03-20-2015, 10:46 PM
I don't drink pop. I've been pop-free for a year! ;)

I think my dentist hates me enough already. Hehe I suck at flossing through my braces.

Nuuu! Not the floss!.. What's floss.. lol

GoldenRaven
03-20-2015, 11:02 PM
It' normally rainy here in Dublin, but I remember one time when I fainted cuz I was WAY too hot

KAGEE
03-20-2015, 11:04 PM
*looks out window*
*snow*

._________________________________________________ ______________________________.

PURPLE585
03-20-2015, 11:16 PM
I'm apparently showing symptoms of dehydration so...

...yep.

GoldenRaven
03-20-2015, 11:18 PM
I'm apparently showing symptoms of dehydration so...

...yep.

Drink some durt flavour water then.

Areodax
03-20-2015, 11:25 PM
I don't drink much water at school.

And yet, I don't get dehydrated, probs because of the soda intake. :crazy:

26FtW26
03-20-2015, 11:30 PM
lol in estonia its still like only +5 degrees celcius

Megazork
03-21-2015, 12:43 AM
Real Californians don't faint from dehydration

ElectroDream
03-21-2015, 01:03 AM
No one faints from dehydration here.

It's always 30-35 degrees celcius over here... Tropical country (no 4 seasons, but 2 which is rainy and sunny)

Maybe sometimes 25 degrees if it was raining.

CoryT
03-21-2015, 01:12 AM
What if you are alergic to water...?

ElectroDream
03-21-2015, 01:15 AM

If i was alergic to water, i'd commit suicide already.

You can barely eat anything.

amebapiz
03-21-2015, 01:19 AM
I drink too much alcohol

Elusive
03-21-2015, 01:32 AM

Your body is over 60% water. Water = Any Liquid.

Mrs.TommoSwag
03-21-2015, 01:42 AM
I don't drink much water at school.

And yet, I don't get dehydrated, probs because of the soda intake. :crazy:

Same.
(11charscause10charsisoverrated)

- - - Updated - - -

If you're allergic to water then you can only survive by drinking lemonade.

SnowKuro
03-21-2015, 01:43 AM
However, don't drink too much water if you don't want to end up like Kallie Plagge (http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/11/18/pokemon-alpha-sapphire-and-omega-ruby-review).

7.8 too much water
:'

CoryT
03-21-2015, 03:29 AM
Your body is over 60% water. Water = Any Liquid.

Same.
(11charscause10charsisoverrated)

- - - Updated - - -

If you're allergic to water then you can only survive by drinking lemonade.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aquagenic_urticaria

Thank me later...

peck
03-21-2015, 05:16 AM
Depends on your climate too. In places like Canada and Alaska you don't have to drink as much water because of the water already in the air :)

Ilikecats
03-21-2015, 05:20 AM
I drink 3-4 bottles a day. 3 at school 1 at home

teambacftw16
03-21-2015, 05:22 AM

But its snowing for me on the first day of spring. Theres no such thing as summer here!

Ilikecats
03-21-2015, 05:26 AM
But its snowing for me on the first day of spring. Theres no such thing as summer here!

Haha ha same thing happend by me

TheWestonGuy
03-21-2015, 05:55 AM
When i had cancer, i drinked alot of water. To hold out vomiting.

And i drank like 1.9 liters a day? or so.

Elusive
03-21-2015, 06:01 AM
When i had cancer, i drinked alot of water. To hold out vomiting.

And i drank like 1.9 liters a day? or so.

Yup, 8 glasses of water a day! To everyone else too.

Joshcat
03-21-2015, 06:09 AM
I feel left out, in Australia the seasons are switched and most of the world is in the Northern Hemisphere. And don't think that winter in Australia is 20°(c), it's usually around 15°.

TheWestonGuy
03-21-2015, 06:20 AM
Yup, 8 glasses of water a day! To everyone else too.

Bump for my reply!

Elusive
03-21-2015, 07:51 AM
I'm surprised this thread got so many replies. I'm glad, hopefully you guys do drink lots of water and stay cool :cool: this summer..

l0l
03-21-2015, 07:56 AM

Getting hot? Haha, funny. 2°C in Russia.

pufflyq
03-21-2015, 08:05 AM
Thanks Science side of GT Forums!

amebapiz
03-21-2015, 08:19 AM
nubs just go drink beerr it'z coool

unconscious98
03-21-2015, 12:09 PM
I eat watermelons
instead of water

Shadin Siddique
03-21-2015, 12:26 PM

My final exams are over last Tuesday so no school. :cool:

CoryT
03-21-2015, 02:16 PM
nubs just go drink beerr it'z coool

Why do I wanna loose brains cells and risk having a liver disorder over s some beer?
and im gonna get a beer belly, bad breath, and a shorter life span

Nope not drinking beer

26FtW26
03-21-2015, 02:24 PM
Its funny how people try to live as healthy as possible, but forget to ACTUALLY enjoy their life.
As my grandmother once said, "We add more years to our lives, but we take life from our years."

amebapiz
03-22-2015, 01:02 AM
Why do I wanna loose brains cells and risk having a liver disorder over s some beer?
and im gonna get a beer belly, bad breath, and a shorter life span

Nope not drinking beer

but itz awesome

EasykGT
03-22-2015, 01:12 AM
Yes, I agree.
Without water, your body would stop working properly. Water makes up more than half of your body weight and a person can't survive for more than a few days without it. Why? Your body has lots of important jobs and it needs water to do many of them. For instance, your blood, which contains a lot of water, carries oxygen to all the cells of your body. Without oxygen, those tiny cells would die and your body would stop working properly. Without water you can faint or get some sort of sickness.

Since water is so important, you might wonder if you're drinking enough. There is no magic amount of water that people need to drink every day. Usually, kids like to drink something with meals and should definitely drink when they are thirsty. But when it's warm out or you're exercising, you'll need more. Be sure to drink some extra water when you're out in warm weather, especially while playing sports or exercising.

When your body doesn't have enough water, that's called being dehydrated. Dehydration also can keep you from being as fast and as sharp as you'd like to be. A bad case of dehydration can make you sick. So keep that water bottle handy when the weather warms up! Not only does water fight dehydration, but it's awfully refreshing and has no calories.

You can help your body by drinking when you're thirsty and drinking extra water when it's warm out. Your body will be able to do all of its wonderful, waterful jobs and you'll feel great!

teambacftw16
03-22-2015, 02:19 AM
Yes, I agree.
Without water, your body would stop working properly. Water makes up more than half of your body weight and a person can't survive for more than a few days without it. Why? Your body has lots of important jobs and it needs water to do many of them. For instance, your blood, which contains a lot of water, carries oxygen to all the cells of your body. Without oxygen, those tiny cells would die and your body would stop working properly. Without water you can faint or get some sort of sickness.

Since water is so important, you might wonder if you're drinking enough. There is no magic amount of water that people need to drink every day. Usually, kids like to drink something with meals and should definitely drink when they are thirsty. But when it's warm out or you're exercising, you'll need more. Be sure to drink some extra water when you're out in warm weather, especially while playing sports or exercising.

When your body doesn't have enough water, that's called being dehydrated. Dehydration also can keep you from being as fast and as sharp as you'd like to be. A bad case of dehydration can make you sick. So keep that water bottle handy when the weather warms up! Not only does water fight dehydration, but it's awfully refreshing and has no calories.

You can help your body by drinking when you're thirsty and drinking extra water when it's warm out. Your body will be able to do all of its wonderful, waterful jobs and you'll feel great!

This is an example of showing off their knowledge about water when almost everyone already knows what water can do for your body.

EasykGT
03-22-2015, 02:21 AM
This is an example of showing off their knowledge about water when almost everyone already knows what water can do for your body.

Showing off? I am not trying to "show off"...
No need to be rude.. :rolleyes:

teambacftw16
03-22-2015, 02:49 AM
Showing off? I am not trying to "show off"...
No need to be rude.. :rolleyes:

Pfft thats what they all say

EasykGT
03-22-2015, 03:03 AM
Pfft thats what they all say
I don't see anything wrong with explaining my knowledge wether you like it or not.. :scratch:
Now try to NOT cause any further drama, ok? If you know my knowledge then good for you but there was no need to be rude..