PDA

View Full Version : INCOMIING!!!!!!!!

26FtW26
03-21-2015, 04:34 PM
BETTTER INTERNET CONNECTION! ISSSS COMIIIIIING!!
So I went up to my dad and said "my internet connection is crap what can I do"
he like "kk m8 ill get it sorted for tomorrow"

That means im getting both better download speed and upload speed. Upload speed means I will actually be able to stream decently. gg

peck
03-21-2015, 05:05 PM
Ask him about the at@t gigabit plan. You get 200$, a samsung galaxy tab 3 or something, and you'll be able to download a gigabyte per 30 seconds. So you'd be able to stream top quality 60fps while downloading a game if you wanted. Downloading recent call of duty games would take around 5 minutes.

I think its 100$ a month, but if you're using at@t already you can switch cable and phone lines and spend 150$ a month with everything included. In which you'll be paying maybe an extra 40$ a month instead of 100$.

26FtW26
03-21-2015, 05:50 PM
Ask him about the at@t gigabit plan. You get 200$, a samsung galaxy tab 3 or something, and you'll be able to download a gigabyte per 30 seconds. So you'd be able to stream top quality 60fps while downloading a game if you wanted. Downloading recent call of duty games would take around 5 minutes.

I think its 100$ a month, but if you're using at@t already you can switch cable and phone lines and spend 150$ a month with everything included. In which you'll be paying maybe an extra 40$ a month instead of 100$.

Someone give this man a trophy.